Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving implant:/

5 posters

Go down

Moving implant:/ Empty Moving implant:/

Post by georgieporgie 26th December 2009, 5:03 pm

hey girls! hope everyone has had a great christmas!
A quick question for the past week I've been able to feel my right implant everytime I move my arm I can feel it 'rubbing' like the implant or muscle is moving, not sure which one!It started when I bent over but now I can feel it more even when I'm not bending over and just standing normally and washing my hair for example, it's really getting me annoyed! is this all normal? I've had it for a week now do you think it will go soon?

thanks girls! Moving implant:/ 321562 xxxxx
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Moving implant:/ Empty Re: Moving implant:/

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 26th December 2009, 5:05 pm

yeah i will go hun, honestly, i used to feel mine a bit, like the muscle was flapping over the implant xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by georgieporgie 26th December 2009, 5:28 pm

thank you hun! I keep thinking will it ever go! lol yeah its weird like the feeling has moved to the bottom of my right implant now it's very strange I must say! that's is a very good way to describe it! like the muscle is rubbing on top of the implant Moving implant:/ Icon_eek xxxx
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 26th December 2009, 5:31 pm

yeah, its quite scary, cos it feels like the implant is coming away, like it shouldnt Screwy

esp when its just the one, feels like somethings wrong, but 2 months on, i dont get that feeling anymore xxx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by georgieporgie 26th December 2009, 5:40 pm

yeah it is scarey!and you can't really ignore it cause you are always moving your arm so you can always feel it. It's annoying especially when everything else has been healing fine, just want my new boobies to heal nicely Moving implant:/ 113752 aww I'm pleased to hear yours have all settled now hun! Moving implant:/ 184153 I think I'm expecting too much too soon I'm only 2 weeks post op I suppose! lol thanks again for the advice! Moving implant:/ 321562 xxxxxxx
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 26th December 2009, 7:28 pm

I had this too chick in fact when I bent over I held my left boob because it felt like it was gonna drop of my hubby was like what you doing??? Moving implant:/ 557141 . I panicked a bit as I was told it only should last about a week but I had it for over two. All's fine now though, you'll be OK chick just part of the healing process.
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 27th December 2009, 11:28 pm

I hope you had a good Christmas with your new boobies georgie. I hope your mind has been put to rest, but just in case I also had this feeling like my implant was moving about when I bent forward etc, it was a really really strange feeling. But it does go away. I was told it was the implant settling into it's pocket, so it's another good sign you are healing nicely.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry74 28th December 2009, 9:53 am

Aww Georgie, I experienced the same thing, but surprisingly enough (you know me lol) I didn't worry as I just figured it was the norm having read it somewhere before...

...It did make me stop in my tracks though and I was like "WTF" Moving implant:/ Icon_eek

One of the many changes toots...

How are they looking now??

xoxo
cherry74
cherry74
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1120

Back to top Go down

Post by georgieporgie 29th December 2009, 4:27 pm

O- It is a very weird sensation! it's still there and has moved to the left one now!! Moving implant:/ 557141 hopefully it will ease off soon!xxxxx
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down