Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hiya ladies 4 weeks and question

4 posters

Go down

hiya ladies    4 weeks and question Empty hiya ladies 4 weeks and question

Post by Estelle74uk 3rd August 2012, 9:31 am

Hiya ladies hope you are all doing well.

Im 4 weeks done exactly today and loving my size and everything hiya ladies    4 weeks and question 923101

This is a question re sleeping. Firstly I have hardly had a good nights sleep still since I had the op, still cant get to sleep on my back. Have been able to sleep on my side although its still achy and am a bit paranoid as I lay on my left side, so my right boob seems to slide down, am I putting this at risk for coming out of its place so early on? It did the same thing with my last boobs, but still healing is this ok?

Also, my right boob is much more sensitive and I can feel it more than my left, is this because of the above or because i am right handed?

Sorry for all questions, but as always, know that I will get great advice from here.

Just dont want to upset the healing process. Havent even exercised for a month!! Might just wait until my 6 weeks.

xxxxx
Estelle74uk
Estelle74uk
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

hiya ladies    4 weeks and question Empty Re: hiya ladies 4 weeks and question

Post by *Alice* 3rd August 2012, 11:20 am

Providing you've been given the all clear to sleep on your side this shouldn't be an issue hun (I started sleeping on my side from 10 days PO). Your breasts are stuck in their pockets so won't go anywhere. Are you wearing a sports bra at night? I found a very snug Shock Absorber made it much easier but now I'm just as comfortable without.

Also while they were both done at the same time, your boobs are still two different operations so you may find one will heal quicker than the other etc. I wouldn't worry about it. x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle74uk 3rd August 2012, 11:33 am

Ok thanks for coming back to me. I was told after 2 weeks that I could go on my side. Im wearing sports bra all time at the mo. I still do at night with my others after 8 years and probably will do with these.

Im wearing M&S sports bras at the mo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Will be nice when all goes to normal again hiya ladies    4 weeks and question 184153
Estelle74uk
Estelle74uk
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd August 2012, 12:51 pm

Don't worry about a little aching from sleeping on your side hun, it's fine as long as you're comfortable. I used my V-pillow when I first started sleeping on my side and positioned it so that I had a gap for my boob to snuggle into. I kinda had my head on one part of the V-pillow and cuddled the other side in my arms. It created a support for my boobs and didn't ache this way.

As for your rightie hun. At 4 weeks post-op you're still really early in your recovery. It's still catching up to your leftie and this can take some time. It took mine 10 weeks to catch up babe, so you've still a long way to go yet.

I'd also wait till you get the all clear from your surgeon to excercise babe. Give your new boobs the best recovery you can hun to enable them to get the best result possible. Walking is a great excercise to do whilst waiting to get back to the gym and will control any possible weight gain from not doing anything all day. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle74uk 3rd August 2012, 1:27 pm

Yup I sort of tried that with the v pillow, the boob on the pillow is fine, its just the one on top that sort of distorts feeling like its out of shape! As you say its still early days.

I am def leaving the exercise until I am told I can do it properly. I was going to do a bit on the exercise bike, but because I cant go 'at it', there is no point really. Just walking to and from work will have to be enough for now.

hiya ladies    4 weeks and question 494993 and doing this at work!!

hiya ladies    4 weeks and question 683328
Estelle74uk
Estelle74uk
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd August 2012, 1:55 pm

If the boobs on top is uncomfy hun, you could try rolling a flannel and placing that in between your boobs to act as a support for it and see how that goes for you? Hopefully that might help.

LOL at you typing away at work. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 3rd August 2012, 1:56 pm

Hi ! I had a really thin cushion and put it between my boobs when i slept on my side ,it felt more cumfy !!!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle74uk 3rd August 2012, 1:58 pm

ok thanks both of you, will give it a try tonite, hope my other half doesnt see!!

hiya ladies    4 weeks and question 557141
Estelle74uk
Estelle74uk
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down