Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question For The Post Opp Ladies...

3 posters

Go down

Question For The Post Opp Ladies... Empty Question For The Post Opp Ladies...

Post by puma419 19th September 2011, 11:58 pm

Ok, so I just set a date to get mine done, and of course I'm having a million 2nd thoughts about it. My biggest concern that I just started to dwell over is when I meet a guy, how do I know he likes me for me and not just into me cause of my perky boobs?

So I'm wondering for the post opp ladies here, do you notice a huge difference in the way men treat you, is the attention you get A TON more cause of your 2 recent additions. If so, are you concerned that it will be hard to find a guy that likes you for you and not just cause of your breasts?
puma419
puma419
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Question For The Post Opp Ladies... Empty Re: Question For The Post Opp Ladies...

Post by Dina 20th September 2011, 12:13 am

First of all, what's your reason to get boobs?

Second , it all depends on how you're dressed and how you present yourself. If your new boobs look natural on you, i don't think men would really stare at it and like you because of your boobs.

I personally got mine done because I wanted to fill in clothes more and dress in tops that I could never dress in when I was flat. I know men will stare, that's in their nature anyway. Just be yourself no matter what because as long as you do, someone out there will like you for who you are Question For The Post Opp Ladies... 899188
Dina
Dina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Question For The Post Opp Ladies... Empty Re: Question For The Post Opp Ladies...

Post by misf1 20th September 2011, 11:01 am

Well before my ba I mostly seemed to attract boob men after my ba I mostly seem to attract leg or bum men? I just don't understand them lol i have found no difference on how people are with me cause I'm still the same person. No one treats me any differently. I wouldn't want them to.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down