Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random, ridiculous worries!

+2
Lian
butterfly7713
6 posters

Go down

Random, ridiculous worries! Empty Random, ridiculous worries!

Post by butterfly7713 25th July 2012, 10:09 am

Hi girls,

I am due my re-op (correcting bottomed out implants and taking more skin away) on the 13th August and the ridiculous thoughts that are popping into my head are crazy!

I am going on holiday on Monday and don't come back until the 10th and i'm thinking what if I get the dredid upset holiday tum and can't have my op because of that, what if I put on on weight on holiday (all inclusive) that when they put me under they havn't given me enough ga to knock me out because my weight will have changed from my pre op appointment! omg am I going mental? I know it's totally ridiculous but can't stop myself.

The op took over 5 hours last time due to complications with my skin and bleeding and i'm worried it will happen again. My ps says it will only be just over an hour this time but he said 2 hours last time and look what happened. Along with all the normal worries like, will I wake up, will they get it right this time, am I going to wake up with my nipples in the right place. My stomach is absolutely churning, I feel sick with anxiety and I don't want to ruin my holiday as it's the first time we have been abroad as a family and the first time since our honeymoon 12 years ago!

Help what can I do to stop my silly thoughts as trying to think rationally isn't working help
I have tried talking to my family but they just say don't be daft, but what else can they say as I know I am being silly sad smile
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Random, ridiculous worries! Empty Re: Random, ridiculous worries!

Post by Lian 25th July 2012, 10:51 am

Hmm I have no practical advice I'm afraid as you already know that your over thinking in your rational mind, but that isn't helping you to stop worrying :(

So all I can say is Que sera sera. I think we all have 'what if' worries, but at the end of the day all we can do is put it to the back of our minds if it's a decision we are firm on and the 'what ifs' and worrying will not alter our decision anyway.

I really hope you manage to regain control of your worrys so you can get through this as easily as possible x x
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsH 25th July 2012, 12:52 pm

Hi Butterfly
I can't help you with your worries but you're not on your own.
Some days i feel like i'm going mad. I've managed to scare myself stupid with horror stories.
All i can say is talking to the ladies on here helps rationalize things when everyone else gets fed up of listening.
group hug
xxx
MrsH
MrsH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 25th July 2012, 5:39 pm

Regarding your weight they weigh you on your way to theatre so enjoy your holiday, relax, eat and have an amazing time sounds like you deserve it!!!

Regarding the rest of your worries I think that is totally natural given that you've been unfortunate to suffer complications. My only advise is think about why you went for this in the first place and how much it will impact your happiness to finally get the boobs of your dreams! There's no need to go into this with negativity, stay positive and positive things will happen! X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 25th July 2012, 7:25 pm

Try to relax on holiday hun xx

I know just what you are going through though xx It is definitely more worrying the second time xx sending a big Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 25th July 2012, 8:25 pm

Thanks girls, I really appreciate your reassurance. It really does help just writing it down on here and hearing from you girls :doh: Thanks Alice I will enjoy my food on hols lol. Thanks as always Kay xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mariaelaina 25th July 2012, 8:29 pm

You're going to have a FABULOUS holiday, so focus on that for now and worry about your BA later!! It's understandable that you're worried based on what happened last time, but worrying about it won't make it any more or less successful. I'm sure just writing out all your feelings on here has probably eased your concerns a little, I find that writing things down helps me.

Good luck hun and have a wonderful holiday Random, ridiculous worries! 48411
mariaelaina
mariaelaina
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 537

http://www.twitter.com/maria__elaina

Back to top Go down

Post by mariaelaina 25th July 2012, 8:30 pm

butterfly7713 wrote: It really does help just writing it down on here and hearing from you girls x

Ha you beat me to it! Random, ridiculous worries! 4239681551
mariaelaina
mariaelaina
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 537

http://www.twitter.com/maria__elaina

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 26th July 2012, 5:12 pm

Lol , thanks mariaelaina xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down