Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i'm scared that im going to look ridiculous!!

+11
pinkbabe
SharonC81
natalia
Tilly
Sparkle53
*Sally*
mum23boys
sin_oli_x
Dancing_Diva
misf1
jadeyspadey
15 posters

Go down

i'm scared that im going to look ridiculous!! Empty i'm scared that im going to look ridiculous!!

Post by jadeyspadey 11th January 2010, 7:30 pm

ok so my op is a week today! i'm having uplift with implants 360cc on my left and 300cc on my right and my surgeon said i should be around a double d afterwards! i just got my dd sports bras today and tried them on with my rice boobs and they look HUGE!!! I'm sooo scared now that ive made the wrong decision to go to this size?! all i wanted in the first place was the uplift and somehow ended up wanting them big too n now im so worried that im going to regret it and wish i had just had small implants! what should i do?!!!! do the rice boobs give a true indication?! xxxxx
jadeyspadey
jadeyspadey
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

i'm scared that im going to look ridiculous!! Empty Re: i'm scared that im going to look ridiculous!!

Post by misf1 11th January 2010, 8:11 pm

Hi hun , don't worry I expect the last min nerves are starting to kick in now, the rice boobs will always look bigger than they actually turn out. I had 410cc and although I measure a 32FF/30G they only look a DD and I couldn't be happier. I was scared of ending up huge like Jordan, but I didn't (phew). Iprobably could have gone a lot bigger without even looking ridiculous. Try not to panic, trust that your surgeon understands the look that you want. He wont make you look silly.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

i'm scared that im going to look ridiculous!! Empty Re: i'm scared that im going to look ridiculous!!

Post by Dancing_Diva 12th January 2010, 9:59 am

I think everyone has these thoughts hun, all perfectly normal. I had the choice between 330 and 380s and I was umming and aahhing for weeks, but then decided to go wit the bigger size after reading so much on boobie greed! I measure an E/F, but I probablyonly look a D/DD, depends on the type of bra. What height, dress size, weight etc are you? Trust your surgeon hun, I actually wish I would have askd whether 410's would have been possible lol! xx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by sin_oli_x 12th January 2010, 1:19 pm

mine are around a 34dd but they dont look as big in clothes. i was so scared i was going to be too big but i love the size xx
sin_oli_x
sin_oli_x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 12th January 2010, 1:34 pm

Hope you're feeling less anxious today, I think we all have these thoughts a few days before our op.

x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 12th January 2010, 5:36 pm

All these thoughts are totally natural hun. Rice boobs are a good indicator but its still really hard to tell what they are actually going to look like until its done. I had a choice between two sizes and went with the bigger one. They do measure quite big and depending on what I'm wearing certainly look a good size but they suit my frame perfectly which is the main thing. Could you maybe speak to your ps before your op to discuss your concerns about size?
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkle53 12th January 2010, 6:02 pm

The size issue is very confusing - black magic me thinks!!! I had 460cc implants, and was a 34B before, early days for me as yet but am now measuring a 34DD, whilst others achieve much bigger.

I'm still confused, and I've had my op!! i'm scared that im going to look ridiculous!! Icon_eek

Your surgeon is your best bet to advise on what will give you the look you require and the size you want.

I also did the rice boobie test and they looked much bigger than they actually turned out - they are rather lovely though ;-)

Good luck with everything, I'm sure you will love them whatever your eventual decision. xxxx
Sparkle53
Sparkle53
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilly 12th January 2010, 7:02 pm

I think this is a natural feeling. I am due to have 420s and some days I think that they might be too small and other days I think they will be huge!
Tilly
Tilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 12th January 2010, 9:36 pm

dont be scared your be fine and that size isnt that big at all i had 410 and have size 8/10 frame and mine look fine not to big
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonC81 12th January 2010, 9:55 pm

I measure at a 32FF/G and look nowhere near that big. I look about a DD and kinda wish I looked bigger even though getting bras would be a nightmare. You'll be fine and I know all the surgeons I spoke to before don't want to make people massive and look like Jordan. Trust in his advice and let him know your concerns so he can reassure you. x
SharonC81
SharonC81
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 12th January 2010, 10:40 pm

Try not to worry to much hun. I had 525cc and they dont look massive big yes but not silly on my frame. I think the size your having will look fab! xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Mermaid 14th January 2010, 3:10 pm

I'm still confused, and I've had my op!! i'm scared that im going to look ridiculous!! Icon_eek

Aw Sparkle53 that made me laugh......xx
Mermaid
Mermaid
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th January 2010, 4:17 pm

If you're unhappy about the size at all - QUESTION IT!

Everyone is different babe and the same sized implants on you may give a completely different size to someone else, so if your surgeon says you'll result in DD and you feel that's too big for you then discuss this again with your surgeon before your surgery.

I have 410cc replacing 460s, now don't ask me how the science works here but I'm no smaller at all even with an uplift than before with having larger implants!

I'm 5ft 2 and size 8/10 and did hope for a D cup as I feel DDs are a little on the large size for my frame, a lot of girls claim their augmentated boobs look smaller than their bra size but this also isn't the case for me, infact, I probably look like an E cup although measure at 34DD.

So my advice is to talk with your surgeon again until you're completely satified that you're getting what you want from this augmentation, no matter what any body else tells you, ultimately it's you that has to live with your new boobs and you have to be happy with the decisions made prior to surgery babe. Don't wait! Call today and make arrangements to discuss your concerns. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 14th January 2010, 7:24 pm

Aww hun, I know what you're going through.

Cookie has given you some very good advice, rice boobs do look a little bigger than what you end up with.

Are you having overs or unders? If unders, they appear smaller as the muscle squashes them down even more x
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by xxmissknightxx 14th January 2010, 11:45 pm

dont panic, i had 340 left 380 right high profile overs im now a ff - g
i love them and id even want to go bigger in a couple of years!! :D
xxmissknightxx
xxmissknightxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeyspadey 15th January 2010, 4:19 pm

awww thankyou everyone!! these replies have made me feel so much better and your avatars of your boobs all look amazing so i trust your advice :D yeah its really hard to get your head around cus the sizes look so different on everyone! i took a picture of the rice boobs n showed everyone at work and asked what they thought and they all said they think they will look nice on me cus im a pear shape and they'll make me an hourglass so im feeling much better now and i'm starting to get really excited!!!! only 3 days to go yay cant wait to have my boobies as my avatar!!!! :D xxx
jadeyspadey
jadeyspadey
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down