Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok this is probably a ridiculous question, but..

+2
sarah90
elle83
6 posters

Go down

ok this is probably a ridiculous question, but.. Empty ok this is probably a ridiculous question, but..

Post by elle83 7th October 2011, 11:04 pm

Im 2 1/2 weeks post op. Can I got to thorpe park?!

I feel fine and feel like im healing super fast, but I know that it takes a while to heal on the inside and mega rollercoasters might not be the best healing aid. Still very tempted to go because im not in any pain. I am talking mad stupid crazy talk? Screwy
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

ok this is probably a ridiculous question, but.. Empty Re: ok this is probably a ridiculous question, but..

Post by sarah90 7th October 2011, 11:12 pm

I definately wouldn't if I were you :( I think you'd get thrown around wayyy too much and going upside down etc would move them around sooo much, it sounds worse than a hard workout to be honest. Also they wouldn't be settled yet so you don't want the implants going somewhere else lol! I'd defo wait a few months if I were you, don't risk damaging your new boobies. :) xxx
sarah90
sarah90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 348

Back to top Go down

ok this is probably a ridiculous question, but.. Empty Re: ok this is probably a ridiculous question, but..

Post by elle83 7th October 2011, 11:16 pm

Your right! Im a lunatic! id probably end up with them under my armpits or down by my knees! Iv found it soooo hard to take it easy. Im a fitness instructor so im always jumping around and keeping still has been a real challenge. Even on the day of the surgery! Cant wait till these babies are healed!!!!!!!!! woohoo
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah90 7th October 2011, 11:46 pm

haha you crazy lady! just try and take it easy as much as you can - I for one loved people running around for me ;) hahah. Happy healing hun, bet they look fab! xox
sarah90
sarah90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 348

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 8th October 2011, 2:23 am

i agrre with sarah!! Bless you hun, relax for a bit longer, i know what you mean though, i'm struggling to do nothing as well!!

xxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by aliwoo 9th October 2011, 6:05 pm

Elle83, I'm feeling your frustration, I run and cycle and too have a very physically active job and it's driving me mad not being able to do anything! But I agree with the girls, it's a minor inconvenience for our brilliant new puppies, but don't take any risks, just a few more weeks left.
aliwoo
aliwoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 9th October 2011, 6:14 pm

think thorpe park would be seen the same as high impact exercise and from 6 week where only ment to start with low and build up i'd say thorpe parks of the cards till next summer but atleast then the weather will be nicer, try and take it easy xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 9th October 2011, 6:53 pm

I think that would be too soon hun, just because of the pressure and everythingng, I would wait a few weeks. Personally im going to be petrified to do something like this whenever I do, Il be holding on to my boobies for dear life!!
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 9th October 2011, 7:01 pm

haha i'm like that vicci if anyone comes near them i'm like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the boobies harry was poking them earlier saying bouncy bouncy like mummy new boobies lol!! i think they feel different to him i know they do to me xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down