Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

410 - how come I've only gone up 2 sizes?

+8
2nd time lucky
misf1
karleyxxx
EmmaArden
MrsH
kay
barbiecon
Meemoo
12 posters

Go down

410 - how come I've only gone up 2 sizes? Empty 410 - how come I've only gone up 2 sizes?

Post by Meemoo 22nd July 2012, 7:38 pm

Hi ladies,

I'm 8 weeks PO, and I find it really strange that I had relatively large implants (410 unders) and have only gone up 2 cup sizes from a B to a D .............

The reason I say this is because I see lots of other ladies on here who have had much smaller implants and have gone from a B to an E (or bigger). I know it's all to do with our individual frame/build but I really think I should be bigger than a D !!!!

Anyway ........... that was just my 'boob greed' thought for the day x x x
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

410 - how come I've only gone up 2 sizes? Empty Re: 410 - how come I've only gone up 2 sizes?

Post by barbiecon 22nd July 2012, 7:51 pm

hi hun it may just be cuz ur early on? i had 410 implants to i went from a A-E they have loads of changes to go through yet so wouldnt worry too much x
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

410 - how come I've only gone up 2 sizes? Empty Re: 410 - how come I've only gone up 2 sizes?

Post by kay 22nd July 2012, 8:10 pm

We're all different hun xx

I had 170 and 230 cc and went up 3 to 4 cup sizes xx

Try to relax and be patient xx you are only 8 weeks so plenty of changes ahead for you :thumbs:
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsH 23rd July 2012, 6:50 am

Meemoo wrote:Hi ladies,

I'm 8 weeks PO, and I find it really strange that I had relatively large implants (410 unders) and have only gone up 2 cup sizes from a B to a D .............

The reason I say this is because I see lots of other ladies on here who have had much smaller implants and have gone from a B to an E (or bigger). I know it's all to do with our individual frame/build but I really think I should be bigger than a D !!!!

Anyway ........... that was just my 'boob greed' thought for the day x x x

I'm having 410 partials hun and i've got to say it's one of the things that scares me. I've been told that i'll go from a B to a D sad smile I was hoping to be an E. Like you say looking at others stats everyone else seems to get bigger than a D with 410s. So i'm just hoping the boob fairy's feeling generous when she visits.
xxx
I'm sorry i can't say anything to make you feel better.
MrsH
MrsH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaArden 23rd July 2012, 7:19 am

dont be too caught up on size!! i am an E,
I didnt want to be an E cause i knew it would be a nightmare for bras for me.. however that is what i am and you know what, i love the size of them!
MrsH, I would try some rice implants, or try the physical implants in your bra to give a good guidance of the LOOK you will be, not the size
xxx
EmmaArden
EmmaArden
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 23rd July 2012, 8:13 am

i was just going to say - dont go by what the label says - are you happy with how they look thats all that matters! x
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by karleyxxx 23rd July 2012, 8:22 am

This is my biggest worry hun :-( I am having 460cc unders and i am so worried that they are not going to be big enough

my surgeon said they will at least give me a D but i dont want a D its too small for me!

however its the biggest implant i can have due to my lack of tissue :-(

Do you think they look/feel bigger than a D to you? did you expect them to be bigger xxx
karleyxxx
karleyxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd July 2012, 9:24 am

Have you been properly fitted for a bra? The reason I say this is I can put on a 34d bra and it seems to fit, but the 32ff I was fitted in was a much better fit and comfy
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 23rd July 2012, 2:54 pm

I had 415 and at my original consult with my pips I was told this would give me a D ,I was happy with that as I am only 5ft 1" by got a DD which I loved. When pips were replaced 3 months ago with same size implants I am now an E so I have no idea how that happened. Try not to get caught up with size just yet as you really are early days. xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by zulka111 23rd July 2012, 3:35 pm

Meemo did u go to the lingerie shop to be measured or used
online measurment? Cuz online ones are not as accurate as
u went to bravissimo or ann summers or elsewhere...
Just try to pop in and they ll measure u... Think with 410 u could
easily be bigger than d...
zulka111
zulka111
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 23rd July 2012, 3:50 pm

I had 240 I was a small B and I'm over filling a DD cup I thought I would end a C cup small D ( was told the biggest i could go) not nearly an E cup. They don't look it at all just measure it. I'm 3 months post op they have changed so much from 8 weeks though so be patient babe. Xxxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 23rd July 2012, 4:06 pm

I was a 34A and had 375cc unders......now in D or DD cup!!x
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 23rd July 2012, 8:27 pm

Hi ...... wow what a lot of good and lovely replies.

I went to M&S and they fitted me into a 34D sports bra and the lady said she thought I looked a D. They certainly seem to fit ok and possibly some extra room left in them. I know it's not really what bra size you are but whether you're happy with them - and I'm not totally unhappy with the size (i keep going back to look at my pre-op pictures and when I see them I think 'wow what a difference' - so I am a million times happier than before).

I think I'll be even happier when they start to feel and look like boobs. They are very odd looking at the moment (one up and one down - and different sizes). It hard to think they are going to change as they have looked the same for weeks now (i take weekly pictures). But I'll trust all of you lovely ladies that have 'travelled the journey' to lovely boobie land.

Misf1 - I just can't believe you have the same size implants as me - your boobs are seriously something to be proud of ...... maybe mine will be too in the end 410 - how come I've only gone up 2 sizes? 113752

Just on a completly different note - how blinking hard is it to find things to wear in this weather to hide a blinking sprots bra and chest binder (I'm still wearing mine as left one is being stubborn and rolling about and refusing to drop - naughty implant 410 - how come I've only gone up 2 sizes? 221105 .

xx
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd July 2012, 8:32 pm

its just the bra hun, mine are a lot smaller than this in a normal bra
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 23rd July 2012, 8:35 pm

Well ........ they look fantastic anyhow x
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 24th July 2012, 12:35 am

You are still very early PO babe, your boobies still have to settle in and possibly fluff. You just need to give it some time. I think my first PO underwire was a DD, I now wear an E!x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 24th July 2012, 12:36 am

You are still very early PO babe, your boobies still have to settle in and possibly fluff. You just need to give it some time. I think my first PO underwire was a DD, I now wear an E!x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down