Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone explain back sizes & cup sizes pls?

+3
welshvicci123
bronzewolf
tracy2010
7 posters

Go down

Can someone explain back sizes & cup sizes pls?  Empty Can someone explain back sizes & cup sizes pls?

Post by tracy2010 3rd October 2011, 11:41 am

Hi, I am very confused atm and this prob sounds like a stupid question so I apologise. Pre-op I was a 34b and said I wanted to become a d.

11 days post-op I am unhappy with my size as they look small (but this is a seperate issue). After my op I wore a 36dd sports bra and now that the swelling has subsided I am in a 36d sports bra (which feels slightly too big on the cups - hence why I am disappointed).

The thing that is confusing me is someone said wait until you get back into your 34 and proper bras and you'll find that your cup size is bigger. I don't understand this. Am I dumb for thinking that all cup sizes were the same size regardless of back size? Obviously, I know there is a difference in back size but didn't realise there was in cup sizes.

I am a very confused bunny and would really like an explanation, lol xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Can someone explain back sizes & cup sizes pls?  Empty Re: Can someone explain back sizes & cup sizes pls?

Post by bronzewolf 3rd October 2011, 11:47 am

the smaller your back size the larger the cup size, for example

32C is equivelent to a 34B

BUT you have so many changes to go through your breasts havent dropped and fluffed and when they fluff from what i have read they will go up a cup size if not more, be patient...
bronzewolf
bronzewolf
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Can someone explain back sizes & cup sizes pls?  Empty Re: Can someone explain back sizes & cup sizes pls?

Post by welshvicci123 3rd October 2011, 11:49 am

Omg this is where i get confused, as im a 32 c so really im equivelent to a b?
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 3rd October 2011, 11:53 am

Bronzewolf I did not realise this. God, I am 32 years old and didn't have a clue! So, I was a 34b pre-op which is equivalent to a 32c?

So, if I am in a 36d sports bra, what is the equivalent of that in a 34 back? See, I still can't get my head around it? xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 3rd October 2011, 11:57 am

hiya! so i think you would be a 34DD then? its all so confusing Can someone explain back sizes & cup sizes pls?  267328 LOL!

You always go up a cupsize when you go down a back size Can someone explain back sizes & cup sizes pls?  184153

Misty x
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 3rd October 2011, 12:01 pm

Wow, thanks girls. I had no idea. Im only 10 days post op and wont be getting measured til 6 weeks but thats still good to know.

Thanks xxx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 3rd October 2011, 12:06 pm

36d-34e-32f go down a back size go up a cupsize.I have just really understood how it works,lol.u will still find me deep I though in a bra shop though! It is abit confusing xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarplum_sassie 3rd October 2011, 12:36 pm

cup size is not all equal, a 32D is smaller in the cup (and back obviously) than a 38D, because the back size is bigger the cup size is bigger (wider) have a look when your next shopping pick up the same cup size in two different band sizes an they won't be the same size in the cup. Someone posted a really good link ages ago, it had a picture of 2 bras same cup size different back size, there was a big difference. Hence when asking your PS for a certain cup size it's not the ideal way to go about it. The best thing to do is to get your band size right first then try on several different cup sizes, to get your band size you need to measure you're rib cage (under your boobs), whatever that measurement is 30" 31" etc that is your band size, no +4 if it's even stuff, if your actual meaurement band size feels waaay too tight then of course try the next size up, but your band should be snug (room for two fingers under the band)on the loosest hooks, so when the elastic stretches you have room for tightening. Hope that made sense.
sugarplum_sassie
sugarplum_sassie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 3rd October 2011, 1:00 pm

Very interesting, thank you all xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 3rd October 2011, 2:19 pm

Plus your boobs will have so many more changes to go through. I wouldn't worry too much about size at the moment.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bronzewolf 3rd October 2011, 5:02 pm

I never knew about all this sizing stuff before i came to this website. Im still not sure how bra sizing works bcs for example i measure 30" back but i always wear a 34" band on the loosest setting and most of the time after i had a drink or eat even this is tight.
Again i think we get a bit too het up on what the label on the bra says and forget about how our boobies look and just enjoy them its like not being able to see the woods for the trees.
bronzewolf
bronzewolf
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down