Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Weeks post Op - REVISION booked for this Monday.

+6
roxanne
*Alice*
COOKIE
kay
Wishful
GCMum21
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2 Weeks post Op - REVISION booked for this Monday. - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 Weeks post Op - REVISION booked for this Monday.

Post by bouncyDD 8th July 2012, 10:18 am

Sorry to hear all this ordeal you are going through...

Why dont you go to another surgeon somewhere else and just ask how he thinks the best way to correct your boobs are, then you will know if you PS has got the right idea or not??

So far I have been offered mastopexy to correct my tuberous boobs with 445 unders, which i am hoping with give me some lower pole as well.

Anyway good luck and let us know how you get on

All the best xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

2 Weeks post Op - REVISION booked for this Monday. - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 Weeks post Op - REVISION booked for this Monday.

Post by GCMum21 8th July 2012, 10:23 am

Hi there, yes, it has been suggested by a few of the girls, I have a time problem with the furry brazilians and also need to do something before it all gets on top of me. I do feel confident that I will be pleased after this, just might have to get used to the extra size is all.
Thank you so much, will write again soon.
xoxo
GCMum21
GCMum21
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 8th July 2012, 10:38 am

What Kay means by ptosis is the nipples low and pointing down. A fold under the boobs isn't the same, and this is normal and personally desired for natural looking large breasts, you can have this fold while nipples are pointing forward or upwards xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 8th July 2012, 10:40 am

At least that's what I think Kay meant, I'm not psychic or anything 2 Weeks post Op - REVISION booked for this Monday. - Page 2 199385
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GCMum21 8th July 2012, 10:50 am

Oh ok, I understand what you mean.
My nipple were very low yes, but still pointing up - they are currently pointing down, though some say that is simply early stages of the BA process....
GCMum21
GCMum21
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th July 2012, 11:10 am

GCMum21 wrote:Oh ok, I understand what you mean.
My nipple were very low yes, but still pointing up - they are currently pointing down, though some say that is simply early stages of the BA process....

Hmmmm... Normally a nipple can point downwards after a BA and after 'dropping' and settling can revise its position to a more natural looking one. But this is with implants that 'drop' babe.

As the implant drops and settles into a pocket the implant falls down into the pocket and fills out the lower pole of the breast, then the nipple rises as it's pushed upwards if that makes sense lovely, with you having no movement from the furry type, I just cant see this happening and like Kay said, having a larger implant will just give you a larger breast with the nipple in the same position and the only way to correct that would be to have a lift lovely. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 8th July 2012, 12:57 pm

Ptosis is the degree of sag that you have and is measured in 3 levels, level 3 being the very worst xx

If you have ptosis especially level 2 or 3, the worst, then putting a larger implant in without doing a mastopexy will just give you a larger saggy breast xx

Have a look HERE
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2