Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July Buddies

+21
hashcrelmet
Tashb82
sparkyleeds
contessina
nickijt32
SunshineLady
2nd time lucky
lx79
happybunny9
estelle74
7045donna
jay88
COOKIE
jodie1204
stephthorne
Twinkle3
Wishful
MrsH
Doubletrouble2012
dawnmids
misf1
25 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

July Buddies - Page 11 Empty Re: July Buddies

Post by jodie1204 17th July 2012, 9:45 pm

Hahaa bet she'll love it!! She'll not want to leave. Lol xx
jodie1204
jodie1204
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 17th July 2012, 9:48 pm

Haha. I am getting so sick of this pillow castle now I can't wait to sleep normally again xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by jodie1204 17th July 2012, 9:50 pm

Oh god i know!! Ive only had it for 2 nights and im sick of it already. Lol these next 2 weeks need to hurry up. xx
jodie1204
jodie1204
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 17th July 2012, 9:55 pm

Is that how long it is 2 weeks I've been looking everywhere for the answer 2 when can it f off lol. My boyfriends on 1 aswel lmao he said 2 me the other morning why do you get this pillow kingdom and I get this tiny little pesants house next 2 it I'm actually starting to get a bad back now I'm don't know whether I've done it wrong but its not pleasant xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jodie1204 17th July 2012, 10:01 pm

Hahaa same!! When i first got home i had the pillows from my bed, plus the ones from the spare room and my v pillow and my bf had 2 cushions that are for decoration only. Hahaa bless him Hysterical

Im pretty sure that what the nurse said to me, 2 weeks, at 45 degree angle!!! Yeah cant do that, its far too uncomfy. Just making sure im propped up enough but gona have to find me heated wheat bag soon as my backs startin to ache :(

Such a pain but i just keep checkin the girls and remind myself why ive done this to myself. Lol xx
jodie1204
jodie1204
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 18th July 2012, 7:12 am

lol pillow kingdom cracked me up!

I think if you put pillows under ur legs too its meant to make it much more comfy. Ive got all this to come so Im hoping its not as bad as it sounds! xx
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 18th July 2012, 12:23 pm

I was weak today and bought a bikini even though I won't have boobs for another 11 sleeps (yes I'm counting sleeps!). It was in the top shop sale and I couldn't resist, it's shiny blue with bronze edging.... Just tried it on and I'm happy to look a mess... How weird is that! I don't care how pap my paps are anymore as I know they will be fixed veeeery soon :D can't wait to try it again in a few weeks time
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 18th July 2012, 12:31 pm

Ha Lian I know what u mean. I keep looking at my Chebs thinking aww cos theyre gonna get sorted soon but they don't know it yet haha feel guilty! Can't wait to buy some bikinis! Always wanted some lovely string or strapless ones instead of thick strap halter neck to disguise them! Lol. I can see my shopping bill getting veeeeerry expensive!! X
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 18th July 2012, 1:25 pm

Yeah geordiejen I have been putting pilliows under my legs too it was ok at first but now I keep waking up in the night wanting to roll over and sliding down and just feel so stiff because I have to stay in the same position all night but before this I had NEVER slept on my back in my life even wen I was a newborn baby my mum used 2 put me 2 sleep on my side ( that's what they recommended then) so this is something I have never done xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 18th July 2012, 4:00 pm

I'm the same I always sleep on my side, I tried to 'starfish' when my other half was away on business and had night terrors each time lol (looked into it and it's common when you sleep on ur back!) so hoping it wont be the case since I'm sitting up a bit! No doubt I'll be on this time next week complaining about lack of sleep lol. Hope it gets better for you! Xx
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Doubletrouble2012 18th July 2012, 4:37 pm

I had my Pre op today and all good. Paid in full so ready now for the big day next Thursday! Still doesn't seem real but I'm very excited. Was a bit surprised though that my consultant wants me to wear an underwired fitted bra straight after op and only a sports bra for nighttime? I double questioned this and his reasons did make sense so now got to go and buy more bras as all the ones I've bought are non wired! The hospital and staff seem lovely though and all rate my consultant very highly so at least I feel I've chosen well and I'll be in good hands. Let the countdown begin! Lol xx
Doubletrouble2012
Doubletrouble2012
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 18th July 2012, 4:52 pm

It's surreal isn't it!! I feel so weird!! It's not sunk in at all. I've nearly finished all my jobs in the house, all the upstairs is bleached scrubbed dusted and hoovered to an inch of its life, half way through downstairs. Even cleared all my cupboards and drawers out you would think I was getting ready for world war 3 lol.
I've not heard that about underwired bras but if that's what he thinks he must have his reasons as you say! Nearly new booby time woowoooo!!! X
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 18th July 2012, 6:00 pm

Now that u mention it the first night I had a dream that my implants felt out a pretty horrific one too, now I'm thinking its the pillow to blame. You'll be fine hun I wish I would of brought a hospital bed back with me though that would be the best sleep ever xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NBD 16 July 2012 18th July 2012, 6:40 pm

Hi July buddies, just had mine done two days ago. Am 5ft 6 and 50kilos and have gone from 32a to wearing a 32d sports bra. Have already got boob greed as they don't look big enough! Think I may need 34 sports bra as my sides/ribs are agony?? Do you think it's the bra or just general bruising and stitches?
NBD 16 July 2012
NBD 16 July 2012
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 18th July 2012, 7:43 pm

Hi nbd x I'm a July buddy but my op isn't until the 30th so I can't help you much yet.
Although I have read lots... I have read many posts saying you may need a bigger size bra as your ribs can swell so it sounds like getting a 34 is defiantly a good idea.
I read your post in the newbie section that you were a bit down and I have also read a lot of posts about that too, so much so that I've even prepared my bf, mainly because I can see why you'd be down after your op... You have all that build up and then it's finally done and you can't move properly or do things for yourself and your stuck in the house!
I hope your feeling better soon as I'm gonna need someone to wipe away my tears and reassure me when I've had mine done! ;) x
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 18th July 2012, 7:58 pm

Also NBC, if you start a new topic in this section rather that replying to this thread you will probably get a better response from people that can reassure you and put your mind at ease better then I can
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lx79 18th July 2012, 8:11 pm

Hey NBD, congratulations on your new boobies!!! Your sides will be swollen and hurt for a few days so don't worry, what you're feeling is normal! I stayed in my same sized band and was fine, but if you're in pain hun you should definitely go up to the next size. Just make sure your boobies stay secure and compressed. Are you taking arnica to help with the swelling? It might help a bit. I also found that eating salty foods made me swell up so try to avoid those if you can. And walking and getting the blood pumping really helped me with the healing process.

As for feeling down, that's completely normal. I had a little boohoo this evening and i'm two weeks post op!!! Your body has been through a lot, emotionally you've been on a complete rollercoaster and all with no idea how its all going to turn out! Your boobies probably look a bit weird and are completely flattened by the sports bra, you're in pain... you may not be able to talk about it with many people... and things can get a bit much and stressful!!!

That said you're on the road to recovery and isn't that great! Everything will settle down soon enough and you'll be so pleased you went through this, even though the now is a bit tricky. Happy healing hun and remember we're all here for you xxx
lx79
lx79
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 18th July 2012, 8:14 pm

Lx79 that was a great post! Puts everything I've read into a neat package and it helps to know when I have my op on sunday I can come on here when I'm crying lol x
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 18th July 2012, 8:19 pm

Hi nbd welcome 2 the forum and july buddies! Stars
With the bra it could be abit of both people do recommend getting a bigger band size for swelling I am supposed 2 be in a 32 but am in a 34 (I didn't realise that at the time but its a good thing I did, it could be both so don't worry if your still uncomfortable when you have a bigger band size and if the bigger band size doesn't feel as supportive go back to wearing the 32 but then you know you can always return the bra if it isn't as supportive and get your money back so get whoever is helping you to pop out in the morning and get you one! I think almost everyone here has had boob greed at some point so your not alone in that but there is always time to go bigger if you feel you want too so don't fret I'm not sure of your age but it is unlikely this will be your only BA. You will get lots of help advice and reassurance here xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lx79 18th July 2012, 8:30 pm

awww geordiejen, this forum was MADE for cries and rants (and yippees too!). Best of luck with your op sweetpea July Buddies - Page 11 571992
lx79
lx79
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by 7045donna 19th July 2012, 9:02 am

well, todays the day !!!!! Very excited, tad nervous !!!! In a few hours time my new boobies will be here, yay :) xx
7045donna
7045donna
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by jodie1204 19th July 2012, 9:08 am

Again good luck hun and enjoy it. Xx Give You
jodie1204
jodie1204
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 7045donna 19th July 2012, 9:12 am

Thank you xx Are you still doing well?
7045donna
7045donna
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 19th July 2012, 9:15 am

Lots of luck donna, don't forget 2 keep us posted. Its totally normal to be nervous you'll be fine better than fine, boobylicious! Xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 7045donna 19th July 2012, 9:32 am

Thanks hun, hope so xx
7045donna
7045donna
Newbie BJSF Member