Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July Buddies

+21
hashcrelmet
Tashb82
sparkyleeds
contessina
nickijt32
SunshineLady
2nd time lucky
lx79
happybunny9
estelle74
7045donna
jay88
COOKIE
jodie1204
stephthorne
Twinkle3
Wishful
MrsH
Doubletrouble2012
dawnmids
misf1
25 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

July Buddies - Page 10 Empty Re: July Buddies

Post by Nicholatwig 16th July 2012, 8:52 pm

Hello fellow July ladies, I bet a few of you have got your boobies now! Hope you're healing well. I'm in on 27th so going to be one of the late just ladies. All ready really, not worried about anything. I must say this is due to reading lots of the posts on here, I've not posted much apart from to say hello, but all my questions have been covered on here. Just wanted to wish everyone luck. I can't wait to burn all my padded small bras, gonna have a bonfire to celebrate my new boobies!!!!!! I champagne
Nicholatwig
Nicholatwig
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 16th July 2012, 8:59 pm

Haha I must write that on my to do list "burn bras" I really don't know why but I even washed the one I was wearing when I went for my op and they are all tucked up tight in my draw its so hard to believe they are really mine to keep. Have fun preparing hunnie xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by 7045donna 17th July 2012, 11:27 am

Jodie1204 - you look amazing in your avatar pic. 3 days post opp, thats great !!! Hope Im the same !!!
7045donna
7045donna
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by jodie1204 17th July 2012, 2:42 pm

Thanks donna. Starting to soften at the top now which is good, was bit worried they will be too small still but as soon as i look back at my pre ba pics i can definately tell a difference. Hahaa xx
jodie1204
jodie1204
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by 7045donna 17th July 2012, 3:05 pm

Wow, amazing how quickly theyve settled for you-hope mine are as quick !!! Just uploaded a "pre" boob avatar-hope in a week or so I'll have a much better picture !!! :)
7045donna
7045donna
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 17th July 2012, 3:43 pm

Jodie your looking fab! Good luck to all the other July buddies that are still to go... 13 sleeps and counting for me!
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 17th July 2012, 6:27 pm

Your avatar does look great jodie xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 17th July 2012, 6:39 pm

Oh my days Jodie ur pic is awesome!!! Wow. I can't wait to get mine done!! I hope mine look as good. Fingers crossed! How are u getting on? X
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by jodie1204 17th July 2012, 6:54 pm

Thanks girls!!!

Ur avi looks fab twinkle!! Cant believe its been a week already. How u feelin?? Xxx

Am not too bad thanks geordiejen! Pain isnt too bad just a few twinges n stings every now and then. The air bubbles feel really weird, not painful just strange lol xx
jodie1204
jodie1204
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 17th July 2012, 6:59 pm

On top of the world hunnie been to river island 2day to make the most of the sales I love shopping now I was so fussy b4. Got whacked in the boob yesterday so I was really sore last night but I feel great again this morning I'm starting to forget they are there now they feel like they've always been there. How are you feeling hun? Xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 17th July 2012, 7:01 pm

how are you with putting ur hands above ur head etc? I have no idea what range of movement is normal etc through the week after lol.

Looks like you're doing great! it must feel really weird! good to know what to expect when you say what you've been through so thanks for the heads up, if I feel air bubbles I wont be too freaked out I hope lol

plus im in on sunday for my op at abbey pines, do they ask you to shower once you get there or is a shower before i get to hospital in the hotel ok? not sure what their procedure is! xx
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jodie1204 17th July 2012, 7:08 pm

Yeah im still gettin used to my new weights at the front of my chest hahaa. Gettin the stabbing pains in my right boob which i can feel but my left boob is really numb and no pain at all. Duno if uve had that at all?? Other than that im doin well. Xxx
jodie1204
jodie1204
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jodie1204 17th July 2012, 7:10 pm

Oh and jen u should be fine to have a shower in ur hotel. So long as the nurses can see u dont have any make up, fake tan or anything on u should be fine. Cant have any lotions on either xx
jodie1204
jodie1204
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 17th July 2012, 7:15 pm

yeah im going in as a blank canvas! aka, MESS!! July Buddies - Page 10 557141

not looking forward to not being able to wash my hair, ive got my mam helping me while my bf is working away the week after so she can wash my hair over the bath, i do it every day normally as it gets greasy, tried all kinds of dry shampoo, not washing as often etc but it just sucks and i cant bear it! I can cope with pain and pretty much anything else but not greasy hair! lol. think ill find the lack of shower very hard to deal with! i love feeling clean!

Have you all wrote a boobdiary? I think i might start mine and fill it in while im resting after my op for something to do.
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jodie1204 17th July 2012, 7:21 pm

I did do one leadin upto it, and then did my story for my actual ba but thats it so far.

Yeah i felt awful going in with my hair slapped back no make up :( i washe my hair that morning but luckily i dont have to wash mine everyday as it doesnt get greasy very easily but my hairdresser friend has offered to come do my hair for me this week. Would trust my other half doing it, i'd end up soaked. Lol Xx

Oh n if u want ur hair tied up u have to make sure your bobble/hairband doesnt have the little metal bit in it. X
jodie1204
jodie1204
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 17th July 2012, 7:29 pm

I havnt had any stabbing pains just aches mostly at the side of them and my nipples get very very sensitive it doesn't hurt but it is really irritating, my incisions hurt abit if something pressed on them until today now they feel normal, one boob (left) does get more aches than the other I actually havnt felt much at all from that, can you not wash your hair then? xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jodie1204 17th July 2012, 7:48 pm

Ooh sounds like uve had it quite easy. Mines alright, could be worse i guess. Nah if i lift my arms too much or stretch just that little but too much i feel twinges along my incisions so id rather not risk it yet. Xx
jodie1204
jodie1204
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jodie1204 17th July 2012, 7:50 pm

Didnt mean that comment to sound like i was bein funny or owt, just read it back n realised how it sounded, sorry hun. Genuinely happy for u that ur feelin so well :) xxxx
jodie1204
jodie1204
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 17th July 2012, 7:56 pm

Yeah I have I think its kind of because I can't afford 2 not 2 be able 2 do things coz of my daughter I'm still doing everything apart from actually picking her up and doing all the cleaning apart from hoovering, I ache when I try to plump my pillows or sweep the floor and washing the pots hurt the first couple of days, but I'm so glad it isn't stopping me doing too much or I would be living in a s**t hole and my daughter would be running around like tarzan haha. Its ok hun I know what you mean xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jodie1204 17th July 2012, 8:43 pm

Yeah i dont have any children so im being pretty lazy, even though its gettin pretty boring. Lol got 2 weeks off work so think im gona have to feel alright quite soon otherwise ile go crazy with bordem. Lol xx
jodie1204
jodie1204
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 17th July 2012, 8:51 pm

Aww get yourself on the sales online you can't miss out just because your stuck in abit of retail therapy always perks me up and now would be a good time to get a free trial at lovefilm too. Feel better soon and I hope your boyfriend is looking after you well xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jodie1204 17th July 2012, 9:02 pm

Yeah thats not too bad an idea. I rrrreeeeaaaaallllllyyyy cant wait to buy some bikinis. Im not even goin on holiday this year i just want some!! Hahaa how sad is that??!! Might have to treat myself when i get paid. Good thinking twinkle. Lol xx
jodie1204
jodie1204
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 17th July 2012, 9:10 pm

Lol its funny u say that I was having a clear out before and I found my old bikini its one of the ones yano where the cups are round and stay that shape so you can con that your abit bigger and I always thought my boobs looked biggish in it and was quite happy with the way they looked, well I tried it in it just sat on top of my nipples looking so tiny I had 2 laugh. I bought myself a swimming costume from river island its a red one with flowers on the bits the cover your boobs have a look on the website. I would normally get an 8 but I had 2 get a 12 but it still didn't really cover as much as I wanted to but it was getting abit 2 baggy on my bum so I had 2 give in I'm going on holiday in september I can't wait 2 get them in that costume and I'm going to get some more bikinis so exciting xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jodie1204 17th July 2012, 9:13 pm

Hahaa yeah didnt actually think to see the difference in my old ones now. Hahaa that would be funny!!

Aww am jealous, u going anywhere nice? Bet u cant wait to get in a bikini, thats what im most excited about. Lol xx
jodie1204
jodie1204
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 17th July 2012, 9:19 pm

Haha aww I might have to take a picture. Majorca were taking the wild toddler I'm dreading 2 hours on a plane she can't sit still for 5 minutes its her first holiday though I'm so excited to see her lil face playing in the sun sea and sand xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next