Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aftercare :)

+2
kay
Kxx
6 posters

Go down

Aftercare :) Empty Aftercare :)

Post by Kxx 1st June 2012, 6:36 am

Ok so we all talk about aftercare as it is a very important part of choosing your surgeon/company.

However what should i be looking for specifically in my aftercare?

Thought if we could come up with a list that us new girls or pre BA would be able to go through there aftercare before signing to ensure we had everything in it, otherwise we could ask for things to be added!! :)

One of my points was what would happen in the result of the companies forced close, bancrupsy sinario, i see this everyday at work in the economy that we currently live in and wanted some reasurance of what the procedure would be. :)
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Aftercare :) Empty Re: Aftercare :)

Post by kay 1st June 2012, 7:25 am

I would ask the question 'what happens if you are not happy with the result / bottom out / get double bubble / have awful scars?'

Girls often think that this sort of thing is covered under the 'aftercare' but it isn't xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 1st June 2012, 8:28 am

I couldn't agree more Kay!
I think alot of the time they skirt over what's covered and what's not, mine briefly mentioned rupture or implant rejection but it was also my own fault, as I just wanted to talk about my surgery day and asked no questions. They talk about 'lifetime aftercare' alot! But never go into the specifics.

Now though, I would ask about scars/if I didn't like the result... Basically everything Kay said!
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st June 2012, 10:29 am

Implant ruptures and capsular contracture are NEVER included in the entire aftercare policy you're given and very often clinics cleverly word there policy to include these complications in with the aftercare. They're NOT included for the entirety. The implant itself has a separate warranty to your aftercare. e.g your implant may have a lifetime warranty BUT they may only be covered for possibly 1 to 5 years depending on the clinc for these complications. So its very important to ask about this Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissBiker 1st June 2012, 10:41 am

As well as all the good stuff mentioned above my practice is also great for any little queries, worried or niggles you have... always on the end of a phone, weekends included, and more than happy for you to go and see the surgeon for a check up if you have any worries or concerns (in addition to the normal one week, six week etc po check up).
LittleMissBiker
LittleMissBiker
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 1st June 2012, 10:58 am

If your company goes under or is bought by some other company your aftercate will be void. It's always best you start saving for a 2nd ba straight away, just in case.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st June 2012, 11:05 am

Your clinic does NOT cover all complications and for some when you have a complication, there may be a clause that enables the clinic to request payment from you for all or part of your surgery, so do be aware of this and always prepare and save for further surgery. After having a BA, further surgery at sometime in your life is inevitable. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down