Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay I'm still worried, please advise! :(

+2
xaxa
Pussycat
6 posters

Go down

Okay I'm still worried, please advise! :( Empty Okay I'm still worried, please advise! :(

Post by Pussycat 15th May 2012, 6:39 am

Last week I posted that I was having a weird tingle/period pain sensation in my left girl, but now it's developed into constant discomfort, especially when moved around or held. It feels like the discomfort is coming from behind the implant, and now I am panicking and have convinced myself that the implant actually feels harder.
I called the clinic on Thursday and was told I couldn't get in, but the nurse would ring me. Well she didn't!

I wont be fobbed off today, but do you guys think it could be capsular contracture maybe? And would I have to cough up for the re op or is it part of my "lifetime aftercare"

Thank you for your help in advance sweets

Xx
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Okay I'm still worried, please advise! :( Empty Re: Okay I'm still worried, please advise! :(

Post by xaxa 15th May 2012, 7:03 am

Hi Pussycat, I found this topic really interesting because I had the same sensation 1 month post-op but then I got on my period and afterwards it disappeared. Can't wait to get it again so I'll see if it happens again. Are you sure it's not that time of the month? Try to keep positive for now, I hope it's nothing serious. Keep us updated Okay I'm still worried, please advise! :( 571992
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Okay I'm still worried, please advise! :( Empty Re: Okay I'm still worried, please advise! :(

Post by Pussycat 15th May 2012, 7:10 am

Hello! Thank you for your reply :)

Yeah I originally thought it maybe could be that but it's been nearly 2 weeks now, and then I thought if it was pre men pains I probably would have experienced it sooner as I had my op in October.
They're funny things, boobs! So I'm hoping it'll correct itself and is nothing to worry about. But obviously I'm thinking the worst case scenario.

Thank you for your support, and you look really sensational in your avi!!
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 15th May 2012, 7:48 am

OHHH Pussycat, thank you for the compliment Okay I'm still worried, please advise! :( 375568
It's my pleasure to support people on here. It's the least I can do to make-up for all the support and information that I received from all of you girls. Worst case scenario, I would go for a mammogram to put your mind at rest. Hope it goes well Okay I'm still worried, please advise! :( 1150991001 xxx
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 15th May 2012, 8:34 am

Hi pussycat ,I had c c and it was a very odd feeling. The pain was strange and I knew there was something wrong but left it but when the pip scandal came about I went to see my surgeon with a view to having them replaced, which I did , and he said at consult it looked like I had cc so. My left boob looked odd too. Its hard to explain but my boob was quite high up but my nipple was low down but I just thought it was gravity and I needed an uplift ! But I did nt and I am pleased to say I had a capsulectomy ,new implants and no uplift. They look great now. I think c c is covered for at least 1 yr in most peoples aftercare package so will be sorted FOC. Hope someone will correct me if I am wrong. Keep us posted.Lots of love x
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 15th May 2012, 9:35 am

Hey! Yeah it is a really weird feeling I'm having, it's more of a discomfort than a pain now I think, although the feeling is there all the time. I dunno it's hard to explain but it doesn't feel right.
Aw I'm sorry you had Cc, it must have been pretty stressful but im really pleased you're happy with the final result!
Thank you so much ladies, you are as wonderful as ever xx
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 15th May 2012, 9:42 am

Yes mine was more of a weird feeling rather than actual pain. I was always aware that my boob was there if that makes sense ?? Fingers crossed for you hun and I will be thinking of you. Take care x
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th May 2012, 9:55 am

Are you wearing a good supportive bra Pussycat? Ensuring your breasts are well supported?

2nd time lucky is right about the CC. The capsule inside the breast contracts forcing the breast upwards on the chest.

If you're overly concerned babe, yes, of course you should see your surgeon, if only to get reassured hun, it may well be just that the breast is taking a little longer to heal than your other - I know mine even after 6 weeks post-op used to get a strange ache if I'd left my bra off for an hour and my goodness I knew about it! or if I'd overdone things, or lifted a little more than I should have.

All these things will make your breast ache hun, so maybe have a little think about if maybe there's anything you can pin point babe. xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 15th May 2012, 11:30 am

Yeah well I've been wearing a good bra to see if it made a difference but unfortunately I can still feel it goin on.
Like lucky said, I'm also really aware of my left boob all the time.
Anyway I've booked in for next week to see my ps, so thank you again girls for your reassurance :) much love xx
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th May 2012, 11:55 am

Hope all goes well lovely. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 15th May 2012, 2:47 pm

Def contact your clinic hun, just to put your mind at ease. keep us posted x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 17th May 2012, 8:31 am

Hows everything going hunni?

kxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down