Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new pics 6 months PO, feel abit worried :(

+2
Kat4
mistyhoney
6 posters

Go down

new pics 6 months PO, feel abit worried :( Empty new pics 6 months PO, feel abit worried :(

Post by mistyhoney 30th April 2012, 9:29 am

Hey ladies! i cant believe its already been 6months since i had my BA Shocked its went super fast!

anyways,new pics 6 months PO, feel abit worried :( 476424 i really think my lefty hasn't dropped, my righty looks fine but then i start to worry if my righty has bottomed out and lefty is actually where its meant to be?

I took some new photos last night and it actually looks worse in my pics than what i thought!

would anyone be able to have a wee look and give me an honest oppinion on what i should do? if i should phone my surgeon (remembering i got this done on NHS so not as easy as just picking up the phone straight to the surgeon ect) or should i wait a while longer for them to even out? new pics 6 months PO, feel abit worried :( 267328

thanks ladies, Misty xxx
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

new pics 6 months PO, feel abit worried :( Empty Re: new pics 6 months PO, feel abit worried :(

Post by Kat4 30th April 2012, 9:59 am

hiya sweet - for a while I wondered which one was the problem one - wondered if lefty too high or righty too low - turned out left was too high, scar tissue problem which has been sorted. Would be happy to have a look for you and give my opinion. xx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

new pics 6 months PO, feel abit worried :( Empty Re: new pics 6 months PO, feel abit worried :(

Post by mistyhoney 30th April 2012, 10:03 am

aw thanks! i know deep down its lefty thats not right just be nice to get some other opinions on what it could be!

here's the link, i'll pm you my password xx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 30th April 2012, 10:06 am

Can I have a look please xx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 30th April 2012, 10:19 am

shrug have no idea Hun Tbh in my opinion it looks like your lefty hasn't dropped. Your right one looks settled. Sorry I'm not much help. Xxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 1st May 2012, 12:01 pm

Hi, sorry it took me a while to reply. I agree with beej I think righty is perfect and left not dropped as much.

Could be that more time will make this happen but from my own personal experience it needed help.

I had to have my pocket lowered. Its so much better now. Having said that my scar underneath was obviously not right either and as much as the pocket problem it was the scar that was holding my lefty up too much too - but your scars look good.

Id definately start the process of trying to get an appointment with your ps - as you said it might take time with it being nhs - hopefully you might see a difference by the time your appt comes through but if not then you can ask then what could be done?

new pics 6 months PO, feel abit worried :( 571992
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 1st May 2012, 12:04 pm

Hay hun, if you Pm me your password Ill have a look for you and let you Know what I think xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeBA 1st May 2012, 12:12 pm

hey huni,
could i have a look?x
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 1st May 2012, 12:36 pm

ive pm'd everyone now thanks!

I phoned my gp this morning as i couldn't get a hold of my surgeon so im going in to see her next tues, our female docs only work a mon and tues morning, how helpful!!

She's going to have a wee look for me then see about getting a refferal as she thinks if i just phoned the surgeon he'd still send me to her first anyways!

feel abit better now that i'll be getting it looked at x
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 1st May 2012, 12:51 pm

good for you, let us know how you get on. xx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sc 1st May 2012, 1:23 pm

Would it be ok for me to take a look?

I constantly worry about my left been much higher than my right.
sc
sc
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 1st May 2012, 6:05 pm

I have had a look hun Ill pm you...xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down