Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three months post op worried about scabs

3 posters

Go down

Three months post op worried about scabs  Empty Three months post op worried about scabs

Post by purplegirl 17th November 2014, 7:10 pm

Hello everyone sorry I don't post much on here anymore. I had my op on 21.08.14 and I was so consumed with worry all the time afterwards I made a conscious decision to stop honking about my boobs whilst they healed as I was so worried about them. It was my second augmentation and fourth op breast side overall. All went ok and I have seen my surgeon twice since. However I had a mastopexy and my nipple skin is still sore, and flakey. And my right incision now has a few what I would call dry scabs. I have worn a white non wired bra I see if I have any discharge but there is non. It does not feel painful or hot. Sorry if tmi it's just I lost my first implants due to infection. They have dropped a little the last week or so any advice is massively appreciated thank u in advance xxx
purplegirl
purplegirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Three months post op worried about scabs  Empty Re: Three months post op worried about scabs

Post by purplegirl 17th November 2014, 7:17 pm

Lol it's meant to say thinking not honking. Xx
purplegirl
purplegirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Three months post op worried about scabs  Empty Re: Three months post op worried about scabs

Post by Jen23 18th November 2014, 7:17 pm

Hi purple!
Unfortunately I don't have any info for you as im only 1 week post op.
I can understand why yr so worried after what you've been through. I would say to call your surgeon, PR whoever it is you are meant to deal with, and make an appointment to discuss your concerns.
Im sure there are creams you could try, maybe some nipple cream that helps breastfeeding mothers with cracked nipples? That might help moisturize them a bit. Coconut oil is another great one or cocoa butter, that stuff smells great and is fairly cheap. Obviously if you've got sensitivities to anything in any of those don't follow my advice lol
Sorry I couldn't be more help to you x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 18th November 2014, 8:01 pm

Is it sore? Are you feverish, run down, sore throat, inflamed glands? These are the top signs of infection.

If you don't have any of them, Id say its probably just your skin healing, and hormones readjusting. Try using an emollient moisturiser like E45 or Aqueous Cream. There's also Tamanu balm, which I personally love. Post op I used it on my scar and nips and it just sloughed away the dry skin, leaving it baby soft underneath. Great for cracked heels too! Bit stinky though!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down