Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Right boob has a double chin effect 3 weeks po?

2 posters

Go down

Right boob has a double chin effect 3 weeks po? Empty Right boob has a double chin effect 3 weeks po?

Post by Flourella 22nd April 2012, 3:24 pm

Hi everyone

Hope someone can put my mind at ease! Since day 1 my right has always been more sore than my left, my surgeon said it was a bit smaller and therefore it would probably be hurting more from surgery.

But recently, I've been noticing things, like if I run my finger from my nipple to the scar area, my left is lovely and full, but right has like a ridge effect...you can only tell when you feel it though.

In the mirror in certain lights it looks like a long bruise, but all my bruising is gone...

If I apply light pressure, you can see like a double chin, half way between the scar and the nipple, on the natural curve of the breast.

Is this normal?! I need to speak to my surgeon but obviously it's Sunday!
Also if I needed revision would I need to pay cos when I signed contract he only wrote "risks: haematoma and capsular contraction"
Sorry for all the questions! xxxx
Flourella
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Right boob has a double chin effect 3 weeks po? Empty Re: Right boob has a double chin effect 3 weeks po?

Post by COOKIE 22nd April 2012, 3:42 pm

Hi Flourella, first of all babes DON'T PANIC! Right boob has a double chin effect 3 weeks po? 571992

You're right if you're unhappy with your breast to go back to your surgeon and get his/her opinion.

When you go back to see your surgeon, have EVERYTHING you feel wrong with the breast written down, it's so easy to forget or sometimes feel intimidated by a surgeon that you cant get what you want to say out, so write it all down before you go, also a little support from someone helps too.

When you see your surgeon, be sure EVERYTHING you say is noted down by your surgeon. It's your notes that will be referred back to should you have a complication and I'm not saying you do babe, it could just be something as simple as you being able to feel the implant at the bottom of the breast, I know I can hun... from the description you gave again it doesn't sound like CC... a heamatoma or possibly double bubble would be covered by an after-care policy, but I'm NOT saying you have either of these complications hun...

Go and get seen by your surgeon lovely. You're obviously very concerned so best to get checked out, don't forget what I said about having your surgeon note everything you say and please keep us updated sweetie. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Right boob has a double chin effect 3 weeks po? Empty Re: Right boob has a double chin effect 3 weeks po?

Post by Flourella 22nd April 2012, 4:02 pm

Hi Cookie thank you so much.
Relieved about the double bubble thing being covered (if it is that as you say)
Will do some notes tonight and give them a call first thing tomorrow. Will keep you updated when I see my surgeon.
What does it feel like to feel your implant? Is it visible or only when you touch them?

Thanks again :)
xxxxx
Flourella
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd April 2012, 5:14 pm

The implant isn't visible to me... I can touch and feel it, it feels soft and squidgy, I can kind of pop it in and it pops out... I think of it as my stress reliever lol. It's nothing at all to be concerned about and MANY of us can feel the implant whether you have unders (partials) or overs hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down