Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm really small will this effect me having BA?

+2
camilla85
maddiew1
6 posters

Go down

I'm really small will this effect me having BA? Empty I'm really small will this effect me having BA?

Post by maddiew1 18th January 2015, 8:23 pm

Hello girls, i'm currently 18 years old and 4ft 11 and around 7 stone, i'm really really worried about having my BA done, iv'e been wanting it since i was younger and now i'm ready, any advice/tips for a small girl when having it done with things such as stretch marks, i don't want anything big just the Onatural look for me!.. is there such a thing!?
maddiew1
maddiew1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

I'm really small will this effect me having BA? Empty Re: I'm really small will this effect me having BA?

Post by camilla85 18th January 2015, 8:34 pm

Hi,have u had your consultation yet? How big implant are you having?
I have a very pettite friend who had her boobs done when she was 18 and they looked very natural - her boyfriend didnt realize she had them done x
camilla85
camilla85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

I'm really small will this effect me having BA? Empty Re: I'm really small will this effect me having BA?

Post by mrsball 18th January 2015, 8:48 pm

Hi and well me to the forum Maddie , welcome2 of course there's a natural look for a ba, it's all about choosing the right surgeon that will give you the right implant cc for your body. 

HVe you booked a surgeon/date yet or are you still at consultation stage?

If you have had consultations what's been advised for you? X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 18th January 2015, 10:50 pm

Hello there!!
I was 18 when I had my first consiltation but was told I still had growing to do! - I'm now 24 and booked for March 3rd
I really do believe at the time, for me, it was the best thing they could have said, I'm a size bigger since then and my boobs have changed quite a bit.
The girls here are great support and will help you through your journey :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th January 2015, 1:40 am

The best advice I could give you Maddie is to research! This surgery isn't something to be taken lightly and it will be one of the biggest decisions you'll make in your life, because once a surgeon makes that first cut. There's no going back from there.

We would always suggest you see at least two surgeons, three would be better with at least one of those being a BAAPS surgeon before making any decisions. Like Sarah was told at 18 that her body was still maturing and had some growing to do, so did my own daughter and the surgeons were right, their bodies did indeed change, for Sarah a Breast Augmentation was something she felt she still wanted to go ahead with, for my daughter it wasn't. She found herself happy with the new matured body she had. 

There are ruthless surgeons out there though Maddie that will take your money regardless if they felt you were still maturing or not they care only for them money...and this is why having a few surgeons and surgery plans to compare with really helps. You can put them all against one another and see which consultation and surgeon you felt most comfortable with and take things from there.

If you still want to go ahead you've nothing at all to worry about your size for. Your height and weight will be a factor in how much anaesthetic you can have and all these details will be taken from you when you either go for a consultation or when you have a pre-op done. So don't worry about that sweetie, you'll be just fine. As long as the surgein feels youre a good candidate for Breast Augmentation, nothing will stand in the way of that.  Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 19th January 2015, 2:49 pm

Your size wont affect having surgery, only the variables within it. As long as you find the right surgeon, they will be able to achieve the right look for you. Just make sure you do plenty of research. I also want to echo Cookie and Sarah above, it may be that you're body isn't quite done yet, which is why its good to go and see a BAAPS surgeon, rather than a commercial clinic who will more likely be out for your cash. I know its hard to hear at your age, and I was right there with you and Sarah, I've wanted it done since I was 15. But sometimes it is better to wait.  

As for stretchmark's, unfortunately they are a fact of life. If you're prone to them, then you may get them. We can advise moisturising to keep the skin supple, but if you're going to get them, you're going to get them. That's not to say you will, some girls don't at all, myself included.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down