Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

double bubble effect

4 posters

Go down

double bubble effect Empty double bubble effect

Post by Ruth89 12th October 2009, 3:02 pm

right...

the incision line was made just below my natural crease due to tuberous breasts and the surgeon told me that the natural crease may be visible for a while on the actual breast.

from day one i couldnt see it thought thank god! as it was something i was worried about. however, just coming upto 6 weeks now and i can see a small dent in my right breast. its below the nipple and looks similar to double bubble pics ive googled but no where near as bad!

is it something that gets worse? could it be my natural crease? but why is it going inwards??

ive tried to take a picture but its not really visisble on a photo! ive asked my bf to look but he just thinks im being paranoid...

is there anything i can do to prevent it getting worse, or if it is double bubble will it only get worse??

double bubble effect 751387 sorry if ive rambled a bit or dont make much sense :( xxx
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

double bubble effect Empty Re: double bubble effect

Post by katie 12th October 2009, 3:26 pm

hey Ruth trust move went well and all settled?

sorry to hear you are worried about boobies.. have you had your 6 weeks check up? your surgeon should be able to put your mind at rest? (I got mine this wednesday..)

xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 12th October 2009, 5:27 pm

I'd wait and see what your PS say hunny. Because of the tuberous breasts it may just be the implants settle slightly differently? Have you seen my pics? I had db with unders. Let me know if you want to have a look.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by ejk1 13th October 2009, 12:38 pm

katie 0506, cant wait to hear how you got on as we are at similar stages and we had pretty much the same size too. I havent received a letter from surgicare for my 6 week check, do you reckon i should ring them or wait to hear from them? My surgery was the 9th of sept.

Good luck by the way x
ejk1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 13th October 2009, 2:47 pm

katie0506 wrote:hey Ruth trust move went well and all settled?

sorry to hear you are worried about boobies.. have you had your 6 weeks check up? your surgeon should be able to put your mind at rest? (I got mine this wednesday..)

xx

i wasnt due to see him til 17th nov but i rang today and im going to see him next thursday as thats his earliest slot!

im all moved in yes thanks :) love it here, took some getting used to but i can now say im a trampy student haha

sally - or anyone for that matter... is it just unders that db affects? or overs too? i dont quite understand what it is double bubble effect 727885
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 15th October 2009, 9:11 am

I'm not 100% sure hon. I could see a slight DB effect after my reop but this has virtually gone now. I did google it at the time but can't remember what it said. Sorry thats not much help. double bubble effect 727885

Glad to hear you've moved your appointment forward and just for the record you could never be "trampy" double bubble effect Icon_lol you've far too much class to pull it off!
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 15th October 2009, 9:28 pm

Hey Ruth

well done getting slot earlier, mine have changed alot, I was worried at one point remember when the scars moved up on the implant,.?

was about 3-4 weeks or something, now my crease has settled where they have dropped sort of 'over' the crease so the scar is really hidden now and its like they have found their 'place' (difficult to explain!, before it felt like they were slipping out from under the muscle when i took sb off,, felt like they were sinking out the bottom).. maybe yours are just settling and your old crease will be like a stubborn wrinkle till it gets sort of 'pressed' out?

lets hope something like that anyway, I saw one pic of db and it was extremely obvious and clearly not right.. I am glad you got appointment then you will know for sure.. keeping all crossed for you xx nowt wrong with trampy either!! double bubble effect 557141
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down