Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'd forgotten how bad the constipation was...

+3
roxanne
*Alice*
jay1983
7 posters

Go down

I'd forgotten how bad the constipation was... Empty I'd forgotten how bad the constipation was...

Post by jay1983 12th April 2012, 8:16 pm

You'd think being on to op number 3 I would remember. But I had totally forgotten how bad the constipation. Will be having an orange and a fresh coffee tomorrow. Thats my mums trick to make me go! xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

I'd forgotten how bad the constipation was... Empty Re: I'd forgotten how bad the constipation was...

Post by *Alice* 12th April 2012, 8:22 pm

Try liquorice, my Mum swears by it after an operation. X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

I'd forgotten how bad the constipation was... Empty Re: I'd forgotten how bad the constipation was...

Post by jay1983 12th April 2012, 8:24 pm

Oh I will get some tomorrow from Holland and Barrett! Thanks! xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 12th April 2012, 8:29 pm

Prune juice or Lactulose should get things moving. I may have overdone it though, and went the other extreme, sorry tmi I'd forgotten how bad the constipation was... 375568 ...Wanted to make sure I didn't suffer the way I did after my first c-section.

Altw, I wouldn't know where to start with liquorice, I can't stand the stuff I'd forgotten how bad the constipation was... 588945
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th April 2012, 9:11 pm

Awww the old buddah belly from constipation eh babe I'd forgotten how bad the constipation was... 571992Hope you go soon hun, I know I have no need to tell you to get moving around, no doubt you're up and about everywhere! lol

Lots of fiber hun, plenty of fluids and senna is good too for helping you go, it's herbal so nothing to worry about when mixing with other meds as well. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 12th April 2012, 9:16 pm

I found tht if i sat on th and firmly massaged my stomach it started makin a gurgling sound...and i managed to go!! Its th knly thing tht worked for me..put ur hand into a fist and guide ur fist with ur other hand ..god luck!
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 12th April 2012, 9:25 pm

Thanks ladies. My friend has also said to get some fibrogel sachets. I have ben moving around a bit today...walked to shops with my mum. Drinking so much fluids its unreal. Actually going to have a big drink now. Also didn't eat much day of op or yesterday. However, today I have had 3 healthy meals and keeping up my fruit and veg intake. Know it sounds silly but now I have my boobies I really want to start looking after my body and also remaining positive and upbeat. xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sc 13th April 2012, 7:43 am

Hey

Raisains, prunes, oj, weetabix, shredded wheat, all really good for bowel movement.

Lol @ cookie Buddha belly, very good description of the pre op

Hope youre feeling better soon xxx

sc
sc
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 13th April 2012, 7:48 am

Yeah, this time I had Senna and prune jucie. I did't expect the senna to work so well. By the time I sent DH to by the Lactulose, the senna had alreay done it's work. Add the prune juice to that, and you can see how I overdid it I'd forgotten how bad the constipation was... 869500 On the bright side, I wasn't blocked up for days like after my first c-section, sorry tmi again I'd forgotten how bad the constipation was... 375568
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 13th April 2012, 9:23 am

i thought id be extra careful on on number 2 too but definately didnt want to try the prune juice ... with op 1 I had some straight after and spewed it all up the lovely nurse I had I'd forgotten how bad the constipation was... 375568 gawd!

Senakot definately does the trick - its like dynamite!

Roxanne ... I'd forgotten how bad the constipation was... 494993 how you doin? Tum ok? xxx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 13th April 2012, 9:25 am

Kat4 wrote:i thought id be extra careful on on number 2 too

I'd forgotten how bad the constipation was... 869500 on OP number 2

not careful with number 2 .... ewww I'd forgotten how bad the constipation was... 199385
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 13th April 2012, 9:27 am

I'm much better kat, thanks! The tum feels much better, I'm not in much pain anymore, except when I sneeze. But I'm so swollen, I know it's normal and will last a while, but yuck. Plus I'm all numb again, can't feel my stomach below my bb, just like after the -sections. But I'm so glad I did it! How about you, how's your tummy? xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 13th April 2012, 9:36 am

miles better thanks - the swelling gets better all the time. If ive exercised it comes up again but not for long. The feeling has come back mostly too - had lost some with the cs's as well so wasnt expecting it to all come back anyway. Im glad I had it done too - had a bit of a wobble at the start wondering if Id done the wrong thing but thats because Ive the patience of a two year old! Bikini shopping for my holidays the other day was a much happier experience! x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 13th April 2012, 7:58 pm

Well I have two packets of fyprogel and have been. But bloody hell it was horrific:-( Hopefully thats things moving now tho. Thats far too much info isn't it?!?! Lol! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down