Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Constipation HELP!

+3
misf1
COOKIE
jen86
7 posters

Go down

Constipation HELP!  Empty Constipation HELP!

Post by jen86 24th April 2011, 6:36 am

Hi everyome, okay, I have been taking co codamol n im 3days post oo, have sum seeious bloatimg going on, n th girls on here were on about eating a lot of fruit n drinking lots of watr, but I found it didnt work for me, n I was feeling so uncomfortable n fat! So anyway, ive discovered sumthn that has worked for me...i went to th toilet and as I was sitting on th loo, I started pressing firmly into my lower stomach, n aftr about 20 seconds I had that lovely gassy feeling of bowel movement! It sounds stupid to say it was a glorious moment but those of u who hav had to deal with constipation no how great it wud feel to actually feel sumthn goin on down there! Anyway, nxt thing I new, I managed to go!, and I did th same an hr later. Now im no doctor n I dont no if its good to do that but massaging my tummy made me go so easily I suggest those of u struggling to try it!lol good luck girls xxxxxx
yipee
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Constipation HELP!  Empty Re: Constipation HELP!

Post by COOKIE 24th April 2011, 7:26 am

haha! Glad that worked for you hunni, Constipation HELP!  773440 It's a great feeling when you first go isn't it!!!

For anyone else suffering constipation post-op which is very common, also as well as the fruit and veg, walking and getting yourself moving around helps so much, senacot is good too, but for some there is no budging it and it can then become quite painful, if things do get that bad, either see your GP for something strong to get you going or your phamacy/chemist should be able to help with what you need, they can now also prescribe things like this for you now. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th April 2011, 11:02 am

I'm so glad I didn't really suffer with this, but glad that worked hun lol
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 24th April 2011, 11:10 am

I'm so glad I didn't get the constipation! Although my stomach did bloat quite a bit!

I was eating apricots daily and walking round really helped me and I "went" the min I got home from the hospital! I actually cried and clapped as I was so happy that I didn't suffer like some of the other poor girls on here xxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Drea 24th April 2011, 1:35 pm

OMG i am suffering at the mo.
Nothing has worked not even the tummy massage... also sat in a shallow hot bath and nothing; not feeling too good as time goes on :pale:
Been nearly 6days now and my GP isnt open again until wedneday..... :tears:

Drea
Drea
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th April 2011, 1:49 pm

The chemist will be open Drea, they can 'prescribe' something for you sweetness. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 25th April 2011, 6:46 am

Drea wrote:OMG i am suffering at the mo.
Nothing has worked not even the tummy massage... also sat in a shallow hot bath and nothing; not feeling too good as time goes on :pale:
Been nearly 6days now and my GP isnt open again until wedneday..... :tears:

I swear by prunes... just a few gets things moving. x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Drea 25th April 2011, 8:53 am

Couldnt find a chemist which was open yesterday (easter Sunday) so got Prune Juice ohh lordy its disgusting but i forced down a glass and woohoo couple of hours later poop gates opened (sorry sounds icky)
BUT phew can't belive how much better it makes you feel 😁

Thanks so much for all your kind help, this was one issue i didn't think i would have any touble with.... but you girls were right as always!
Have stopped takeing the codine tablets now too so hopefully won't have the same problem again for a while Blush

Hope you are all keeping well group hug
Drea
Drea
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 25th April 2011, 9:05 am

Hun I suggest for the next few days if u have a glass of prune juice daily just to make sure u keep things erm 'loose' just so u can feel comfortable and keep things regular and your body will stick with that :-) xxxxxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Drea 25th April 2011, 9:25 am

oh lola i will try my best but it really tastes horrible....
I was desperate so was able to somehow down a glass yesterday; will try my best (better than suffering again hey)

thanks hun xx

Drea
Drea
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 25th April 2011, 9:32 am

I know its awful isn't it!

I ate apricots and other dried fruit which I hate! But I was so determind not to be constipated.... Also I had like a 10 min walk a day and tried not to just sit around all day... I honestly think that also really helped me xxxx

How u feeling anyway hun apart from that?xxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Drea 25th April 2011, 9:40 am

The things we have to do HEHE

Apart from that i'm doing really well thanks, better than i expected to be honest.
Just been walking around the house and garden not been brave enough to venture out into town etc yet.
Getting bored now....
How long after your op did you go out and about?
Sounds silly but i'm scared of pulling anything or doing any damage.

Have my one week post op check-up tomorrow evening so hopeing that will put my mind more at ease with how everything is healing.
Just getting the odd twinge in the stitches so trying to stop all the painkillers too (help prevent the poop problems aswell)

You've had yours a month now? Hows things going?
Are you back to normality yet?
I still kinda feel as if i'm dreaming Screwy
Drea
Drea
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 25th April 2011, 9:57 am

After my first op I was horrific so I took senna. I have found this time that eating lots of fruit and veg helps, along with having a few dry prunes and flax seeds in my food(flax seeds are something I always have as they are a good fat but great at keeping things regular. Food clings to them and moves through the system quicker, they also act like a exfoliant on the intestines to keep that healthy too.) Also have lots of fluids because the meds dry out the poor (sorry to be graphic) and thats what makes it difficult to go. If I'm struggling my mum always gives me a cut fresh orange and a coffee with one sugar. This stimulates the system and usually go within an hour. Try to to worry to much. Massaging tummy does help too and keeping active so maybe little walks. xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by Drea 25th April 2011, 10:05 am

AWW thanks jay1983
The flax seeds sounds good - i tryed the senna but the little tablets didnt shift anything for me....
You're at the same stage as me; do you have your 1week post op check tomorrow?
Hope you're feeling good xx
Drea
Drea
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 25th April 2011, 10:27 am

My clinic is closed tomorrow so its wed for me! I'm good hon...just so pleased that have had op. Its funny cos mine are covered up and I am in no real hurry to see them cos at min I can assume all is well but when they are removed might find out they are not! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 25th April 2011, 10:27 am

p.s. how are you getting on apart from constipation? x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 25th April 2011, 10:53 am

Drea wrote:
You've had yours a month now? Hows things going?
Are you back to normality yet?
I still kinda feel as if i'm dreaming Screwy

I feel completley back to normal now chick! If I over do it in the day I feel a bit heavy but apart from that I'm 100% in all honesty I felt fine by 3 week mark! Only 1 more week of the sports bra then I am in normal bras... Yeyyyyyy! dance
I went out 4 days after to KFC then 5 days after... Just to my aunties house for an hour or so! Made me feel better just popping out as I'm so not the sort of person who sits indoors... I normally work 2 jobs 6 days a week so to just be doing nothing is th part I found the hardest!

Good luck at ur post op! Very very exciting! Do u have bandages on? xxxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down