Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will they ever feel "normal"??!!!

+3
annefinackapan
natalia
_Carrie_
7 posters

Go down

Will they ever feel "normal"??!!! Empty Will they ever feel "normal"??!!!

Post by _Carrie_ 16th May 2009, 12:13 pm

Just wondering!!

When I push my boobs together they are nice and soft now and go together easily, but then when they slide back into position it gives me a bit of a weird feeling - I can feel them going back into place and it makes me feel a bit odd! Like they're sliding back under the muscle. Will this always happen? I'm 3 months po.

Also, I still have very, very little sensation :o( Most of my boobs are still numb, especially from the nipple down. I know it can take time, but did anyone have no sensation for this long and get it back later? I'd obviously like sensation back although much prefer to have something there than sensation and no boobs!

Thanks in advance for any advice

C xxx
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Will they ever feel "normal"??!!! Empty Re: Will they ever feel "normal"??!!!

Post by natalia 16th May 2009, 5:04 pm

yes they will hun its all normal i was the same they felt weird for first month but got better an dnow just feel like part of me
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 16th May 2009, 6:20 pm

I had overs so cant help with the slidey implant feeling but I am about the same time post op and although the sensation has returned to my nips I also still have numbness from my scar up to my aereolas. Im not too bothered as its an acceptable price to pay but am thinking will it ever return too? My sis-in-law had no feeling on the side of one boob for over 2 yrs but it came back eventually - v odd isnt it?

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 16th May 2009, 6:42 pm

Yes very odd! Like you I think it's a small price to pay, and it sounds like there's always hope if that happened to your S-I-L!! Ho hum, will just have to be patient I guess!

Thanks Natalia...they feel so much better than they did in the early weeks but I'm looking forward to them feeling like part of me, as they don't yet! Getting there though...

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 16th May 2009, 9:11 pm

Mine feel a bit like that when i push them together and let them fall back into place.. i dont think it goes away but its nothing really.. mine also still feel quite numb below the nipple so it might come back, might not x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 16th May 2009, 9:15 pm

I just tested mine to see if i felt it (an excuse for a grope!) and it didnt feel weird when they went back but to be honest my skin was so tight pre op that they dont really 'fall' back into place! I'm sure things are still setting hun but like the other girls have said its a small price to pay for fab boobies lol xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 16th May 2009, 9:28 pm

mine took about 10 months b4 i had feelings just below my nips but it did come back
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 16th May 2009, 10:02 pm

WHATS NORMAL??? Blush

nads wrote:I just tested mine to see if i felt it (an excuse for a grope!) and it didnt feel weird when they went back but to be honest my skin was so tight pre op that they dont really 'fall' back into place! I'm sure things are still setting hun but like the other girls have said its a small price to pay for fab boobies lol xxx

I just tried too ...no strange feeling.... just felt like moving some excess fat around that then just sprung back to where I moved them from. But when you had nothing pre=op to try it with to compare?? how do you know what is 'normal'? I just noticed that I did not feel the bones as before!! Gosh! I think my brain as been affected with the silicone. Hysterical No idea if that in anyway helps Carrie!!
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 17th May 2009, 7:46 am

Thanks girls - I only get the weird feeling when I really push them together. So maybe I'll stop doing it! lol

Good point Mia...I have no idea what's normal as the only time I've ever had anything to move I was either pregnant or breastfeeding!! And those aren't normal boobs!

Ah well. I'll focus on the positive, which is that I LOVE MY BOOBS!!!!! hehe

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 17th May 2009, 8:23 am

I've just had a "feel" too Hysterical and i can definately feel more of the underside of my boob than i could a month ago!!! gtreat news 👍
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down