Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I going to wake up one day and feel normal?

+6
Gem76
COOKIE
BoobyLou
silverpanther
tinkerbell24
vickeysmith
10 posters

Go down

Am I going to wake up one day and feel normal? Empty Am I going to wake up one day and feel normal?

Post by vickeysmith 11th January 2013, 8:58 am

Because the last 3 Days i've felt the same. I stopped taking my co-drydamol yesterday morning as it's bunging me up but to day I still feel dissy!

Advise please
I am so not patient!
X
vickeysmith
vickeysmith
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Am I going to wake up one day and feel normal? Empty Re: Am I going to wake up one day and feel normal?

Post by tinkerbell24 11th January 2013, 9:35 am

yes. promise. keep drinking lots of water flush the system. u will be fine soon xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Am I going to wake up one day and feel normal? Empty Re: Am I going to wake up one day and feel normal?

Post by vickeysmith 11th January 2013, 10:12 am

thanks tink

ive just got my lazy bum up ang got dressed brushed my hair (i can not tie it up!) then sat upright (without leaning my back against somethin) on the laptop for an hour and now the top of my back is killing as im a hunchback Am I going to wake up one day and feel normal? 856466

x
vickeysmith
vickeysmith
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by silverpanther 11th January 2013, 10:30 am

Poor thing- that sounds like a nightmare. I'm sure everyone on here who has already had a BA will tell you that you will definitely feel better soon- also, I read on here that its normal to feel down a few days post op, as your body has been through a big trauma! Look after yourself and try to have sympathy for your body trying its best to heal up! Watch some good series and try not to worry.
I'm worried about feeling like this after mine, I'm trying to prepare loads of stupid funny films to watch!!! Haha.

Hope you feel better soon xxx
silverpanther
silverpanther
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobyLou 11th January 2013, 10:34 am

I was bunged up too, whatever you do dont take lots of laxatives to try and counteract it i did this and i was so ill sat on the loo all day! just keep drinking lots of water like tinkerbell said and eating oranges and fruit that naturally get your system moving again. I couldnt tie my hair up proplerly either but its long and got on my nerves so used to bend over n let it hang then tie it in a top knot as best as i could, looked like a pineapple head but gets it out of your face ;) If your backs hurting try putting a couple of pillows underneath your knees with your legs stretched out if your sat up watching telly or on the laptop, it eases the strain on your back a little, I had this pretty bad a night. Hope you feel better soon, it wont last forever hun xxx
BoobyLou
BoobyLou
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th January 2013, 10:49 am

It'll take a day or two for the meds to leave your system lovely, so give yourself a little time. Drinking lots of water will help as well as getting yourself up and mobile. A nice walk in the fresh air will do you this world of good!

Your boobs may feel a little alien for a while, like they're stuck on and could fall off at any time. That's normal too and don't worry... They won't fall off lol. It takes a few months for them to feel a part of you too, the whole process really does take time hun.

But for now...now you've stopped taking co-dydramol I promise you, you will feel better by tomorrow Hug

It really is going to get better lovely. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by vickeysmith 11th January 2013, 11:42 am

thank you everyone i think i needed to hear that things will get better and that this is quite normal

silverpantha, a film is a great idea but laughing hurts so dont make them too funny lol

boobylou, i have tried taking 2 laxatives last night but still nothing this morning so i wont take anymore tonight just incase i do end up on the loo all day tomo. great idea about the pinaple head i will have a go now

cookie, hope the meds are out my system by tomo, still feel weird. my boobs really do feel alian especialy the morning boob which i actually get every time i get up of the sofa just standing arround for more than half hour make them ache so much

feel a bit better now

x
vickeysmith
vickeysmith
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gem76 11th January 2013, 11:53 am

Hi Vickey Am I going to wake up one day and feel normal? 571992

I had my op two days after you, and I feel exactly the same babe. My stomach is bloated, I'm bunged up, my back is sore, I keep going dizzy even when I'm just sat doing nothing! It'll all be worth it in the end though, just keep remembering why we're going through it!! For scrummy boobies!! Hahaha!

Take care xxx
Gem76
Gem76
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by vickeysmith 11th January 2013, 12:11 pm

thanks gem, unfortunately i told my self i would spring back after day 4, how wrong was i Am I going to wake up one day and feel normal? 869500

your right the scrummy boobies re worth it x
vickeysmith
vickeysmith
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 11th January 2013, 12:48 pm

fresh orange and lots of it!! that helped me. and get that back straighy its gard but helps. we are all here and want to help xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 11th January 2013, 12:49 pm

i set myself up for being laaid up for 2 weeks ill sore and emotionalbut at least i wld have nice boobies to show for ir but unfortunatley im not loving mine just yet lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vickeysmith 11th January 2013, 12:58 pm

ive just worked out its my bra stopping me from standing upright, when i pulled it away from the incisions i could do it and it felt great Am I going to wake up one day and feel normal? 899188

so going to change my bra, just waiting for my hubby to et back to help me. maybe i need to loosen the shoulder straps?

why are you not feeling great about yours? mine are very round and torpedo like

x
vickeysmith
vickeysmith
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 11th January 2013, 2:37 pm

my bra pulled on my incisions too but after a forrnight it wasnt too bad. mine are so high up and really swollen lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 11th January 2013, 7:54 pm

You will feel so much better when the GA is out of your system and the meds are stopped. It does take a little while but it does happen.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by noellepig 11th January 2013, 8:18 pm

not going to be much help to you hun as I'm preBA but it all sounds like other stories I've read on here, try not to worry Am I going to wake up one day and feel normal? 1978086825

hope you feel better soon Am I going to wake up one day and feel normal? 321562
xx
noellepig
noellepig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 258

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 11th January 2013, 10:04 pm

Don't worry Hun it will get easier I found days 3 to 5 the sorest to be honest. The ga knocked my bowels around and co coda mol didn't help either, drink loads of water fresh fruit and it'll help everything come out your system quicker I was told it can take a week for ga to come out, as for boobs it's a stomach turning feeling taking off that bra ain't it I felt like they were going to drop off too ha ha it turned my stomach a bit when I showered for couple of weeks caus they were so alien, but it's all normal every week it'll get easier and they will feel a part of you xxx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Kmaise3 12th January 2013, 9:26 am

HI Vickey,

I know it seems like such a long process, but like the others said, it DOES get easier, and then you'll look back on it, and it will seem like a distant memory!! (Then you'll be worrying about bras fitting correctly etc!) lol

All part of the boobie journey. Give You
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down