Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malibu vs Khan...round 1

+8
Kat4
misf1
MozElle83
Lauren87
saralou86
kay
xaxa
Malibu
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Malibu vs Khan...round 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Malibu vs Khan...round 1

Post by queenie 4th May 2012, 9:47 pm

Hi Malibu, just updating myself on your story. Sorry to hear mr c wasn't that forthcoming to do your re op. I'm disappointed as he was a surgeon I was going to request to see for my re op. have a feeling I might get the same response. I've been so scarred ( mentally & physically !) by khan I'm really nervous to let another surgeon near me. Let me know when there are any further developments.
Queenie. Xx
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Malibu vs Khan...round 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Malibu vs Khan...round 1

Post by COOKIE 4th May 2012, 10:41 pm

Tut! Tut! Tut! Mr Khan!

Mr Khan has no right to man handle and shout you down lovely, that's just wrong, I too had a surgeon just grab at my breasts as well and it disgusted me and made me feel nothing more than a piece of meat.

If YOU want this surgery improved then you go hell for leather for it lovely! You'll have all of us right behind you. Malibu vs Khan...round 1 - Page 2 571992 But it's looking likely it's gonna take some work from you to get there sweetie.

I'd do all your homework now babe, believe me, the more evidence you can get to support your claim, the better. Kay has given you EXCELLENT advice and her suggestion of getting
an independent opinion outside of Transform is one that if I were you
I'd seriously consider and produce the content of your independant consultation as well as any other finds, like the link you showed us here and present it all in a letter of complaint to Linsay Mullins. You will be able to get the address needed from your patient co-ordinator, if you have dates and times of seeing Mr Khan and registering any concerns you had through your recovery add those too along with what was discussed, if you can't remember dates and such don't worry just add what was discussed at each appointment, also enclose how you were handled and how this made you feel along with being shouted down.

Don't be disheartened either by Dr C, you go and get that independant consultation babe, if you believe your boobs could be better you really sadly have to fight for it lovely, it's going to be hard and emotional I won't lie, but it just might be worth it for YOU. Malibu vs Khan...round 1 - Page 2 571992 If you haven't already do make a point of logging any contact with Transform you have, add dates, times and the people you spoke to babe. xxx

Queenie so sorry to read you're going through the same, not all surgeons are the same though lovely, there are good ones out there so don't lose hope babe Malibu vs Khan...round 1 - Page 2 571992 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2