Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malibu vs Khan...round 1

+8
Kat4
misf1
MozElle83
Lauren87
saralou86
kay
xaxa
Malibu
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Malibu vs Khan...round 1 Empty Malibu vs Khan...round 1

Post by Malibu 23rd February 2012, 11:09 pm

Hi all,

Some of you may have seen me whinging and whining on other topics about the fact that I'm unhappy with my op results.
I'll try and sum up (sorry I have a feeling this will still be an essay) - I had an uplift on right side only with implants in both sides to correct asymmetry with Dr Khan through Transform almost a year ago.

My concerns are the following:

- Still have a relevant degree of asymmetry (can live with this...the other issues are more annoying)
- on my uplift scar, a piece of my nipple, about 5mm circle, has been left beneath my scar and again about 5mm has been chopped out of the side of my nipple
- my nipple is basically in my armpit on my left side where I had just an implant
- I can position my nipple in the centre to match my other breast either by pushing the implant over or by pulling my skin across. When I do this the size difference between my breasts becomes more obvious. I think a larger implant should have been used on the left side to get a more even result. Because of all this when I wear a bra (wearing a C cup...just about squashing my right breast in) my nipple of my right breast hangs out at the top.

Today I went to see Khan and he was very abrupt and shouted the whole time. He seemed to know what I was going to say before I'd even said it so he must have read the email I sent my PC. The first thing I brought up was the position of the left nipple. He cut me off and said 'well yes that's because your nipple was already far over to the left in the beginning so when you have implants it just looks worse'
Why didn't anyone say this to me before the op? Surely that should have been made clear?!
He said what I have is a common and an expected result and that I would have had to have the nipple re-positioned or skin removed to make it more central. Again...why was this not mentioned when I laid out £5300 for the procedure? He also said he wouldn't do this because it would create bad scarring. I already have bad scarring around my nipple on the right side so why would it matter?
I asked if it could be improved my repositioning the implant and he said the implant position has nothing to do with it and unless he placed it in my armpit my nipple would never be central and that it's the skin that needs to move. He stood me in front of the mirror and pulled my skin over and sat my nipple in the middle (this hurt like hell and is definately not what I've been doing to myself at home in front of the mirror). I felt really silly and defeated. But I've just got up and had a look in the mirror and yes I can pull the skin over but I can also push the implant itself almost upwards and over. Why didn't I do this in front of him?! I'm kicking myself. But he talks so fast and loud I couldn't think I just wanted to cry.
We then moved on to the fact that I still have asmmetry. He used the scientific method of cupping both my breasts with his hands whilst I was still wearing my bra and saying 'they are the same size'.
I said when I wear bras how my nipple hangs out the top at the right side.
He then got out a measuring tape to show me that both my nipples where the same distance from my collar bone. Irrevelant to my complaint but because he was shouting and talking incessantly I just went along with it. I never disputed that my nipples were a different distance from my collar bone - the problem is I'm trying to shove a D cup into a C cup and it doesn't fit!
So having been dismissed from those two complaints, I bring up the scarring. All I managed to say was 'there's a piece of nipple that's...' he cuts me off with 'yes I know I can see in your pictures. This is very common. You have to leave a piece of the nipple under the nipple scar because when you are closing up the incision over the implant you don't know if you're going to be able to close it unless you leave room'.
I doubt trimming 5mm of my nipple away was going to prevent him from closing the incision. My skin is still relatively stretchy on that side. He also said 'that's not your nipple thats pigmentation and thats how the scar heals itself'. It bloody well is a bit of my nipple! Nipples are pigmented skin after all. He also pointed out the part of my nipple where 5mm was missing and said 'see you've lost a bit of pigmentation there as well...this just happens its normal'
I didn't lose pigmentation. I lost a chunk of my nipple. In all the images of uplift scars from my research I never came across this; is it really that common? Again - shouldn't this have been mentioned before hand?
He told me I had unrealistic expectations and that the results I got were as good as it can get. I never expected to have perfectly even breasts or for them to even be the same shape, but these other issues, if they genuinly are unavoidable, surely should have been brought to my attention before hand along with all the other risks and warnings.

I have a 2nd opinion with Mr Chantarasak on March 5th. Although I think deep down I will have to accept that I'm bloody unlucky and I'm never going to have nice breasts, I still need to hear it from someone else for my own piece of mind.

My mum has been wonderful and supportive. My boyfriend on the other hand has been dishing out comments such as 'if you were just happy with yourself in the beginning this wouldn't be a problem' and 'why can't you just get on with what you have'. yeah...thanks...really helpful advice. I think I'll go back in my time machine and pay £5300 for therapy and some padded bras.

So that's my big moan for the day! Thanks for your support ladies. Who would have thought a pair of boobs could cause so much trouble!

Malibu
Malibu
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Malibu vs Khan...round 1 Empty Re: Malibu vs Khan...round 1

Post by Malibu 23rd February 2012, 11:20 pm

Ps. Just found this article online. (It's long and boring just look at the 1st set of pictures)

This is pretty much what my breasts look like right now in regards to my nipple being too far over. So it seems to me that this issue can be corrected. I have a small amount of hope and will be printing this out to take to my 2nd opinion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Malibu
Malibu
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 24th February 2012, 8:28 am

Hi Malibu, i'm so sorry to hear that you're unhappy and especially the way the surgeon has treated you. I would have slapped him if he shouts and touches me like that, even causing pain. Is he crazy or what?! I would write a letter of complaint to the hospital if I were you.

It's time to move on to a professional surgeon that is really capable of fixing boobs. I'm glad that you already have an appointment with another surgeon. I had a look at that article which you posted here. Can't you have special nipple surgery (similar lollipop or doughnut lift)? Don't shy away from asking during your next consultation, you have an opportunity to get things right :o)

Good luck dear, keeping my fingers crossed for you xxx Malibu vs Khan...round 1 571992
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 25th February 2012, 9:26 am

Okay, as you can imagine I have A LOT to say on this Malibu xx

However I am just off out the door, and didn't want to just read and run xx

I will reply properly later today sweety when I get back from town xx

Don't worry though xx This is exactly how he was with me xx we will get you through this hun xx

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 25th February 2012, 4:22 pm

Malibu wrote:
Today I went to see Khan and he was very abrupt and shouted the whole time. He seemed to know what I was going to say before I'd even said it so he must have read the email I sent my PC. The first thing I brought up was the position of the left nipple. He cut me off and said 'well yes that's because your nipple was already far over to the left in the beginning so when you have implants it just looks worse'
Why didn't anyone say this to me before the op? Surely that should have been made clear?!

This is totally unacceptable xx He is rude and arrogant and clearly his manner has not improved!! xx Anything like this SHOULD have been made clear to you and by not doing so he has failed to advise you correctly and / or to correct the issue xx this adds weight to your complaint xx

He said what I have is a common and an expected result and that I would have had to have the nipple re-positioned or skin removed to make it more central. Again...why was this not mentioned when I laid out £5300 for the procedure? He also said he wouldn't do this because it would create bad scarring. I already have bad scarring around my nipple on the right side so why would it matter?

What you have is not common and expected!!! growl And if he is saying all THAT NOW, then why the hell did HE not do that with the nipple in the first place!!!!!!???? What with him being the bl00dy surgeon and all!! All of his incisions create bad scarring, because he's crap at them!!!!

I asked if it could be improved my repositioning the implant and he said the implant position has nothing to do with it and unless he placed it in my armpit my nipple would never be central and that it's the skin that needs to move. He stood me in front of the mirror and pulled my skin over and sat my nipple in the middle (this hurt like hell and is definately not what I've been doing to myself at home in front of the mirror). I felt really silly and defeated. But I've just got up and had a look in the mirror and yes I can pull the skin over but I can also push the implant itself almost upwards and over. Why didn't I do this in front of him?! I'm kicking myself. But he talks so fast and loud I couldn't think I just wanted to cry.

Again poor Customer Service adding weight to your complaint xx The implant doesn't need moving hun, but clearly the tissue and skin needs redraping as he has clearly cocked it up!!!! xx

We then moved on to the fact that I still have asmmetry. He used the scientific method of cupping both my breasts with his hands whilst I was still wearing my bra and saying 'they are the same size'.
I said when I wear bras how my nipple hangs out the top at the right side.
He then got out a measuring tape to show me that both my nipples where the same distance from my collar bone. Irrevelant to my complaint but because he was shouting and talking incessantly I just went along with it. I never disputed that my nipples were a different distance from my collar bone - the problem is I'm trying to shove a D cup into a C cup and it doesn't fit!

He did this to me as well every time I went to see him however this measurement is not the only measurement that a good PS will focus on, whereas he DOES xx

So having been dismissed from those two complaints, I bring up the scarring. All I managed to say was 'there's a piece of nipple that's...' he cuts me off with 'yes I know I can see in your pictures. This is very common. You have to leave a piece of the nipple under the nipple scar because when you are closing up the incision over the implant you don't know if you're going to be able to close it unless you leave room'.
I doubt trimming 5mm of my nipple away was going to prevent him from closing the incision. My skin is still relatively stretchy on that side. He also said 'that's not your nipple thats pigmentation and thats how the scar heals itself'. It bloody well is a bit of my nipple! Nipples are pigmented skin after all. He also pointed out the part of my nipple where 5mm was missing and said 'see you've lost a bit of pigmentation there as well...this just happens its normal'
I didn't lose pigmentation. I lost a chunk of my nipple. In all the images of uplift scars from my research I never came across this; is it really that common? Again - shouldn't this have been mentioned before hand?

Yes it should have xx this is just more excuses and more of his bull to cover up that the fact that he is actually a poorly skilled surgeon xx the scarring around my areola is atrocious as well hun xx and I have seen and spoken to 3 surgeons who have all said it COULD be improved despite him saying that it can't and that it is better than most xx (it isn't better than most) xx

He told me I had unrealistic expectations and that the results I got were as good as it can get. I never expected to have perfectly even breasts or for them to even be the same shape, but these other issues, if they genuinly are unavoidable, surely should have been brought to my attention before hand along with all the other risks and warnings.

Definitely and this means that you have been misled xx and under the sale of goods act you are protected xx

I have a 2nd opinion with Mr Chantarasak on March 5th. Although I think deep down I will have to accept that I'm bloody unlucky and I'm never going to have nice breasts, I still need to hear it from someone else for my own piece of mind.

This is good news hun xx You haven't been unlucky hun, just unfortunate like me to have chosen to let this man operate on you xx (I stupidly allowed it twice! Which makes me feel like a right idiot) However, you are entitled to get what you paid for hun and shouldn't stop until you do xx When I went to see the reconstruction PS Mr Martin, and he agreed with me about the result I had, I literally broke down hun purely because it felt like someone had finally listened to me, it was such a relief AND it does give you that peace of mind for sure xx

My mum has been wonderful and supportive. My boyfriend on the other hand has been dishing out comments such as 'if you were just happy with yourself in the beginning this wouldn't be a problem' and 'why can't you just get on with what you have'. yeah...thanks...really helpful advice. I think I'll go back in my time machine and pay £5300 for therapy and some padded bras.

It caused A LOT of stress between me and my OH hun as well xx I think partly because there was nothing he could do about it to help me xx We are always here for you hun and feel free to PM me if you ever want a chat xx I tired to limit how much I talked about it to the OH in the end which worked to a degree xx Hug

So that's my big moan for the day! Thanks for your support ladies. Who would have thought a pair of boobs could cause so much trouble!

Don't give up hun xx I didn't and I'm so glad I didn't xx You paid your money in good faith and deserve to get what you thought you had paid for xx Don't let him fob you off xx

You now need to write to the Compliance Manager, Lindsay Mullins, and make your complaint official, telling them exactly what the problem is and what you want done about it xx You have good grounds for a complaint xx if you need any help you know where I am xx Whatever you do stick to your guns xx Hug

Good Luck xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 25th February 2012, 4:25 pm

Oh my post looks really confusing :doh: sorry hun xx

I have posted a little message under each of your paragraphs in the quoted text but it's not very clear cos all the text is black xx Sorry about that xx
Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by saralou86 25th February 2012, 5:57 pm

oh dear malibu hun - it doesn't sound like you've had the best time... this Kahn character sounds dreadful :(

I'm glad you're going for a 2nd opinion - keep us updated hun.. and chin up :) xxxx
saralou86
saralou86
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 25th February 2012, 7:54 pm

Awww Malibu huni so sorry to hear about how you've been treated its appalling! Kays right hun stick to your guns this man should not be allowed to operate!!! Wishing u all the luck in the world & please keep in touch xx
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 25th February 2012, 8:51 pm

Sorry to hear that things haven't been going well Malibu. Good luck with Mr Chantarasak. The more I hear about Khan the more horrified I get. Big hugs Malibu vs Khan...round 1 571992
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th February 2012, 11:04 pm

Sorry to hear this hun, I would take everything Kay has to say on board as she has been through the same thing with same surgeon and I'm sure she will have brilliant advice for you.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 26th February 2012, 10:33 am

It might take some time Malibu, but you deserve to get what you paid for and looking at the link you put you most certainly have not got it xx

Feel free to PM me if you want any help or advice hun xx
Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 26th February 2012, 11:37 am

kay wrote:Oh my post looks really confusing Malibu vs Khan...round 1 869500 sorry hun xx

I have posted a little message under each of your paragraphs in the quoted text but it's not very clear cos all the text is black xx Sorry about that xx
Malibu vs Khan...round 1 571992

Kay ... personally I think you did a brilliant job - going through adding advice - i understood every bit.

Malibu, i hope you get sorted, I agree with what the other ladies have said whole-heartedly. Its hard not to just want to give up and accept the situation - simply cos its so bad to be going through it - but in the end, if you stay strong - you'll be glad you did. Stuff like this IS fixable. Definately. xx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 26th February 2012, 6:52 pm

Sending massive hugs MalibuMalibu vs Khan...round 1 571992 Khan has no right to treat you like that. Don't give up hun, we're all here for you. xxxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu 26th February 2012, 7:03 pm

Thanks so much ladies.
My biggest fear is that everything khan said is completely true. Then firstly I'll feel like an idiot for complaining and secondly I really can't bare the thought that this is as good as it gets for me. If I was aware that this would be the best result possible it would have seriously affected my decision to even have this procedure.

Kay - thanks for all the great advice. Do you think I should write a letter of complaint before or after my appointment with mr chantarasak? If this 2nd opinion just results in being told nothing else can be done then surely Transform aren't going to compensate me in any way?

When I went to see Khan he also showed me his notes from our pre-op consultations and he had written 'breasts will not be the same'. My understanding was the shape could never be the same as one side was more round and the other was slightly more pointy. I also understood that I would never get an exact size match, but was told I would be able to fit the same cup size each side. They were the only issues I was aware of. But he could use that little sentence to cover all of my other complaints. It's not a very specific warning.
Malibu
Malibu
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 26th February 2012, 7:36 pm

I personally wouldn't believe anything that that man said to me xx He also told me that what I had was as good as it gets and low and behold he was wrong xx

Have you arranged the second opinion yourself then?? xx If you have, then I would be tempted to go to a company OTHER than Transform xx that's what I did xx see what an independent surgeon says xx THEN write to transform demanding a second opinion with someone at their expense xx at least that way you will have a bit more knowledge in order to fight your corner with xx

I don't know how close Mr C and Khan are you see, they might be best friends shrug if they are then you risk him telling you there is no problem to protect his friend (even when there is a problem) xx this obviously may not be true, but I am super cynical when it comes to this sort of thing xx

It's very important hun, that it doesn't matter what anybody says, if YOU are unhappy and feel that you have a sub standard result that is affecting your life and confidence, then they should fix it xx THIS IS NOT IN YOUR HEAD xx like you said yourself if you had been told that this is the result you would end up with would you have gone ahead???? NO, course you wouldn't !!!! xx

It doesn't matter what he has written in his notes, THEY ARE HIS BL00DY notes!!! If he has explained it to you incorrectly or too fast so that you have not understood in the 5 minutes that he probably spent with you well that is his and Transform's problem and only adds weight to your complaint!! They are the ones providing a service to you!!! They are the experts not you!! they should have TAKEN the time to explain xx At the end of the day would you have willingly handed over all that money to knowingly end up with boobs like you have now? I very much doubt it, no more than I would of done xx

You will get stronger as you go hun xx go back over my diary, I was as uncertain as you are, however I do not regret complaining and standing up to get what I had paid for one little bit xx Stay strong and don't give up xx Hug

In answer to your question and knowing how long the whole process takes, I would cancel the appointment with Mr C and write to Transform and make your complaint official xx and start negotiating with them xx

It is hard, but the way I found strength was by asking myself if I could live with the result that I had?....The answer was no xx was I prepared to shell out another £6Kplus to fix them?.....No xx I paid my money in good faith for a service and product that was sold to me and if it's anything less than perfect than they should fix it xx

I hope this helps hun xx Hug

kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 26th February 2012, 7:37 pm

Apologies for the rant Blush hahaha I do like to get on my soap box about this man don't I???? hahahahaha xx

kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu 26th February 2012, 8:00 pm

haha there's nothing like a good rant Kay!

After I saw khan I waited so I could see my PC. She didn't ask for any details. I just said that I have some concerns and that although khan has discussed my results with me I'd like a 2nd opinion.
She recommended Chantarasak to me as he is experienced with uplifts as well as straight BA's. She also said (without my asking) that if this surgeon feels that things can be improved that this will be done at no extra cost and will be carried out by him and not khan.

I am a bit worried that surgeons may feel part of an alliance where they don't like to slag off each others work - especially if they work for the same company. So I will definately look into going to see a surgeon outside of transform. I may go see a few actually just for piece of mind. I'm not sure if khan and chantasarak would have a chance to see eachother, as they both only work on seperate days of the week for transform so perhaps never bump into eachother, but you never know!
Malibu
Malibu
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 26th February 2012, 9:55 pm

I'd be really really chuffed for you if what she says is true, however I am pretty sure that she has not go the authority or ability to offer you that hun xx

I may be wrong but I will keep my fingers crossed for you xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu 27th February 2012, 8:32 pm

Yeah when she said it I did think 'wow that was easy, I haven't even complained about money yet!'

Maybe she's had alot of people complaining about khan lately and it was a reflex comment haha

We'll see! I'm certainly not expecting a quick fix to this xx
Malibu
Malibu
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 1st March 2012, 9:24 pm

Like I said hun, I would be super chuffed for you if that's all you have to do xx Keep us posted yeah? xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu 6th March 2012, 9:44 pm

Hi all.
Yesterday I went for a 2nd opinion with Mr Chantarasak.
He was far less patronising and actually spoke instead of shouting and actually let me speak so that was nice.

There was good news and bad news.

He said that I am a difficult case because of my prior asymmetry - which I fully understand.

He said that improvements could be made and suggested having the skin on my right side (that I already had an uplift on) tightened so that the shape and size would better match that of my left.

I pointed out that my nipple on my left, although already pointed to the side to begin with, was now at a ridiculous position next to my armpit. He agreed that the implant could be moved over slightly so that the nipple would sit more central, but in turn this would create more volume at the side of my breast which I might not like in the end. I argued that I already had more volume at the side of my breast on the right so if anything this would bring me a closer match in shape as well as nipple position.

When it came to the piece of nipple left beneath the uplift scar, he agreed with Khan that sometimes this just happened and it's tough titty (nice pun for you all there). But that this could be removed if I choose to have the skin on this side tightened. He said it was minimal and I shouldn't be concerned about it.

So although it sounds good that someone has agreed with me that I have not achieved the best result first time round, all of his comments were reinforced with the fact that he wouldn't recommend further surgery because it's not worth it to have small improvements and I may still be unhappy even after the adjustments. He said that he would refer me back to my original surgeon (no thanks) if I choose to have the corrections made. Or that it would be down to me to convince another surgeon that the re-op would be worth it.

He said that my surgery had provided some improvement to my original asymmetry and pretty much said I should settle for that and save myself the hassle.

Obviously more surgery will be hassle but it's more hassle having a bra that doesn't fit and a nipple that's hiding in my armpit.

So now I'm researching some independant surgeons for their un-bias opinion and I guess if I can get some proof from them that further surgery would be beneficial then I'll go back to transform with that. Though I'm not sure how that would work. Would a surgeon outside of transform give me something in writing?

I'll also need to see another surgeon at transform I guess. There's no way I'd go back to Khan!

Thanks for all your support ladies x
Malibu
Malibu
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 7th March 2012, 1:30 pm

Blimey its a difficult decison then! whether to opt for more surgery or not. Hopefully the other PS's you see will be able to guide you better.

wish I had something more useful to say to you Malibu Malibu vs Khan...round 1 571992
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 7th March 2012, 7:55 pm

It sounds like you're doing the right thing by asking questions. I wonder what the opinions of someone independent from Transform will be (maybe initially don't tell them who did your surgery?).
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 8th March 2012, 12:40 pm

Hey hun xx

I think an independent opinion would be worth seeking xx

Whether or not you go ahead with further surgery is something only you can decide xx I was warned that I may be swapping one issue for others however I eventually decided that I HAD to have further surgery as I could not live with the result that Khan had left me with xx I am pleased I did xx

I still don't have a great pair and I am still embarrassed about my boobs (I cancelled a spray tan today as couldn't face the person doing it seeing my boobs) but they are a lot more normal looking than before and in clothes the shape is fine xx

I think if a PS DIDN'T discourage you from surgery there would be something wrong as obviously any surgery or subsequent FURTHER surgery DOES come with risks, it is therefore only right that they reinforce this risk with you xx

I think that you should make the decision whether or not these so called 'small' improvements would be worth it after all, this decision is a very subjective one, ie a matter of personal opinion and if you feel it's worth it then push forward with wanting Transform to do the corrections at no cost xx I personally think that the improvements they are talking about are fairly significant and so are worth doing xx but that's my opinion xx

Let me know if I can in any way hun xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerb@@bs 10th March 2012, 7:16 pm

Hi Malibu,

I am so sorry to hear about your horrifc experience. I can imagine that you are feeling sick with worry and I am sorry that your partner is not being more understanding!

I had a straight BA with Dr Khan in October. I was very happy with the results but I can imagine that if I wasnt, he would not have been the least bit understanding or have tried to resolve it in any way.

It does seem as if many girls on this site have complained about Khan doing their uplifts.

You are not an idiot for complaining. Like all of us you have spent a large amount of money on your surgery. You are not happy with results and it is obvious that you were not given the information that you should have been given prior to sugery.

I saw Khan a few weeks ago for my post op review. Although I was doing well and very happy with the results, he did not really seem interested. Malibu vs Khan...round 1 683465

I did not understand how he could just take photographs of my breasts, bark 'are you ok?' and then shuffle me out of the room.

I asked my partner "doesnt he want to know how I have been getting on? Whether I am happy with the results? When my pain subsided?" Malibu vs Khan...round 1 77873

I found it incredible that a sugeon did not ask these questions! I for one would have thought that asking these questions would be good for his professional research and learning, and be important knowledge when advising other patients?

My heart goes out to you and have my fingers crossed that everything will work out. Malibu vs Khan...round 1 571992 I have heard good things about Mr C. After all the years of research I had done I would have def chosen Mr C if things had not worked out with Khan. xx

Kay, I am so glad that you are doing well and FYI..... your breasts look great hunMalibu vs Khan...round 1 828394

Love to you all xxx
biggerb@@bs
biggerb@@bs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next