Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scared to take my bra off and wash around boobs

+3
MozElle83
sparkyleeds
nat4andy
7 posters

Go down

scared to take my bra off and wash around boobs Empty scared to take my bra off and wash around boobs

Post by nat4andy 11th February 2012, 9:18 am

Hiya ladies, I had my op on wednesday and I have been dreading taking my bra off, I have washed around the bra but i feel dirty and want to wash my boobs, I'm just scared about taking it off, I feel like it will hurt or that the implants will fall out. Crazy I no Screwy
Did you just take it off and wash with a wipe and put another bra back on.. did it hurt as my bras have been adjusted so there very snug xxx
nat4andy
nat4andy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 564

Back to top Go down

scared to take my bra off and wash around boobs Empty Re: scared to take my bra off and wash around boobs

Post by sparkyleeds 11th February 2012, 9:30 am

I just took it off ,( feels very strange!) and wiped over the boobs but didnt touch where the dressings were !!!then put bra back on ,!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

scared to take my bra off and wash around boobs Empty Re: scared to take my bra off and wash around boobs

Post by nat4andy 11th February 2012, 9:43 am

I think ill get my husband to help as he's guna attempt at washing my hair today too :heehee: and straighten if after for me xxx
nat4andy
nat4andy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 11th February 2012, 9:46 am

He's going to straighen it too? You're brave!
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by nat4andy 11th February 2012, 9:56 am

Yep, I got him to do it for me once before when I was pregnant, he did ok but I did my front bits so he didn't burn my face. Iv got a family birthday meal tonight so I thought if he does it ill look at least a bit more presentable than if it was left to me. I can just about do my makeup so doing my hair I'd have no chance xxx
nat4andy
nat4andy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by towie 11th February 2012, 9:59 am

Hi

I was scared too ...I just took it off and wiped around the dressing then put a fresh bra on .....my other half washed my hair over the kitchen sink and blow dried it I managed to straighten it a bit myself not sure he could handle the straighteners without singeing my hair bless him . We are all very lucky ladies to have such great partners to look after us .
I hope your healing well and taking it easy xxxx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by nat4andy 11th February 2012, 10:11 am

Thanks towie, yeah my husbands been great with looking after me son, keeping the house respectable and looking after Me. I said ill make it up to him when I'm all healed :heehee: xxx
nat4andy
nat4andy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LolitaCampbell 13th February 2012, 12:02 am

Hi Nat.

I felt the same too! I'm pretty sure most of us do. I have kidnapped my mum for a few weeks as i have no other half, so what i did, especially in the first few days was get her to help me take the bra off very slowly while i literally held onto my new Bad Boys for dear life! The bra then just slid off of them. Then i had a very shallow bath, and wiped my top half and armpits with baby wipes. I didn't touch the underneath of my boobs until the day after my dressings were taken off, and then it was even more of a scare for me. I was so looking forward to showering (as you do after a week!), but when it actually came down to it, i felt really scared to get my scars wet. How silly is that! I can tell you though, once i did it, that was the very best shower of my life! But you must remember to make sure it's 100% dry before putting a clean bra on. Let me know how you get on doll. scared to take my bra off and wash around boobs 154564
LolitaCampbell
LolitaCampbell
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 13th February 2012, 8:20 am

Shallow bath and a damp wash cloth. They did feel like they were going to fall off but don't worry that's just the swelling making them feel heavy.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nat4andy 13th February 2012, 8:55 am

Iv still got two like sticky bandage thongs going all the way round the top and bottom of my boobs so I can use a damp cloth, I just used Charlies wipes and did my top half with them. I feel a lot more comfortable taking it off now I'm becoming more mobile with my arms. Thanks ladies xxx
nat4andy
nat4andy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy1361 13th February 2012, 9:29 am

He he what are we like girls, we all think our boobies are going to drop off. That said even 7 weeks on I'm paranoid about washing and drying properly.
Hope you had a lovely meal nat x
Chrissy1361
Chrissy1361
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by nat4andy 13th February 2012, 10:57 am

Yeah chrissy it was lovely, it was for my bros 25th birthday so all the family went..my boobs are deceiving they don't look as big in tops so i don't think people thought they were big but in summer when u get a right bra on and a low cut vest top they will shocked xxx :heehee:
nat4andy
nat4andy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down