Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking at some pics from THG Mr Payne/Mr Hassan??

+11
bouncyDD
chloerose7
sexybum
debsrich
hlt67
misf1
welshvicci123
Jojo6
Redhead1
AmyD
Sophieg8
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

looking at some pics from THG Mr Payne/Mr Hassan?? Empty looking at some pics from THG Mr Payne/Mr Hassan??

Post by Sophieg8 30th December 2011, 2:38 pm

Iv heard alot of good reviews from these surgeons, and as Dolan Park hospital is very near to my house i was wondering if i could maybe sneek a peak at some of their handy work before deciding to book my first consultation. thanks :D x :thumbs:
Sophieg8
Sophieg8
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

looking at some pics from THG Mr Payne/Mr Hassan?? Empty Re: looking at some pics from THG Mr Payne/Mr Hassan??

Post by AmyD 30th December 2011, 2:40 pm

hey sweet i'll inbox you my details, mr payne is amazing xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

looking at some pics from THG Mr Payne/Mr Hassan?? Empty Re: looking at some pics from THG Mr Payne/Mr Hassan??

Post by Redhead1 30th December 2011, 2:44 pm

I had Mr Payne too,just last week. I have just had my stitches out this morning so I am going to put some more pics on tonight or tomorrow. The scars look a little grim at the moment so I am going to have a shower and get them cleaned up a little so I don't scare you too much. I will in box you my picturetrail.
xx Flash
Redhead1
Redhead1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 30th December 2011, 4:30 pm

Hi hun, I had Mr Hassan. I'll pm you my details! He was brill, so so pleased with the results!!! xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 30th December 2011, 4:36 pm

I had mr hassan too he was truley amazing, il pm you details.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 30th December 2011, 4:46 pm

If members are willing to share with newbies please can you change your picture status to show this, as it can be very confusing for a newbie especially when I have to tell someone off for requesting pics from members with only active/addict/Elite members can request to see pics.

Here is how to change your status

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophieg8 30th December 2011, 5:30 pm

thankyou for everyone who let me have a peek. makes me so much more excited about getting mine now. and deffo think i might opt for THG. just now deciding on which surgeon to see. my only concern is that im 20 and havent thought about having kids anytime soon, and dont want my boobs to be affected when the times right? but really dont want to wait until after children :S also if the impants last on average 10 years how many ops are people thinking on having to have them redone? thankyou alll :D xx
Sophieg8
Sophieg8
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 30th December 2011, 6:03 pm

I haven't had children either, don't even know if I will be able to, so at the age of 29 I thought I'd waited long enough and I could get hit by a bus tomorrow. If its going to be over a year until you have kids I'd say go for it, if you want them now, you may as well wait. I'll be having ops until its not medically adviseable to do so, so maybe 70 lol?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 30th December 2011, 6:26 pm

hi, I'm also looking at Dolan Park if anyone is willing to show me their pics too xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 734

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 30th December 2011, 6:35 pm

Hi,
I'll PM you my details- I had Mr Hassan at THG for a donut/benelli lift, implants and 2 moles removed. I am very pleased with his work! Had my dressings off today- incisions are a bit dry- this is because he uses glue on top of the incisions, and not all has come off yet, so are a bit crusty!!! I have had slight issue with 1 mole wound so I still have a dressing on that- but other than that they are looking great, and surprisingly very even!!!
x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 30th December 2011, 7:18 pm

Wow Debsrich, your new Avi is AMAZING !!!! Wohoooo xxxxx looking at some pics from THG Mr Payne/Mr Hassan?? 899188
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Redhead1 30th December 2011, 7:44 pm

Sophie, the Natrelle implants should last 15 / 20 years if you are lucky even more. At 20 whichever implants you have you would be looking at getting them replaced at 35 / 40ish. So you would be thinking about getting them replaced around then anyway. If you are thinking about having kids very soon then it is maybe worth holding back for a couple of years. If not then why wait? I am hoping that these bad boys are going to last until I am coming up for retirement. Then one with an uplift to spend some of my kids inheritance.xx
:flowers:
Redhead1
Redhead1
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Redhead1 30th December 2011, 7:46 pm

Debsrich, your avi looks amazing. Your boobs are looking magnificent. I hope that mole sorts itself out soon. I had my dressings off today too. xx
Redhead1
Redhead1
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sexybum 30th December 2011, 8:17 pm

When u say Mr Hassan, I think you are referring to Mr Hassan Sulaiman? Hassan is his first name?

X x
sexybum
sexybum
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 30th December 2011, 8:21 pm

I had Mr Sultan Hassan, a different surgeon who works for THG. I think there are two with similar names! xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sexybum 30th December 2011, 9:31 pm

How bizarre?! I've never heard of him, what does he look like? His name isn't on the list of ps on their website. He must be quite new then

X x
sexybum
sexybum
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by chloerose7 30th December 2011, 9:49 pm

Hey Sophieg8 I am due to have Mr S Hassan on January 23rd and so far he has been soo lovely and really seemed like he wanted to know what I wanted in the consultation. I cant yet say about his work as Im still pre BA. But I am 22 and still have no children. I have opted for the Natrelle hoping they will at least last around the 20 year mark and then maybe have a re-op once Ive popped a few kids out and gravity takes it toll; but trust me Ill be holding off as long as I can just like misf1 lol.

I agree with the other girls hold off if you can if you plan to have kids with the next year or so as you will gain more from it.
Although actually having implants does not effect if you can breast feed or not. :)
x x x
chloerose7
chloerose7
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 313

https://twitter.com/ChloeRoseHutton

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 30th December 2011, 11:18 pm

sexybum wrote:How bizarre?! I've never heard of him, what does he look like? His name isn't on the list of ps on their website. He must be quite new then

X x

Mr sultan hassan is on the list on the website, he is baaps and braaps registered, he is highly trained, and a very lovely ps, he is also a perfectionist so you know going with him your going to get very well looked after.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 31st December 2011, 10:48 am

welshvicci123 wrote:
sexybum wrote:How bizarre?! I've never heard of him, what does he look like? His name isn't on the list of ps on their website. He must be quite new then

X x

Mr sultan hassan is on the list on the website, he is baaps and braaps registered, he is highly trained, and a very lovely ps, he is also a perfectionist so you know going with him your going to get very well looked after.

And he is a god- very personable, takes a lot of time with his patients, treats everyone individually and really listens to what the patient wants- and truly knows how to deliver it!!!!! He really is a top, top surgeon, and I feel extremely lucky that I ended up in his hands! I saw 3 other highly qualified surgeons, all BAAPS and BAPRAS- and it made me realise how fab Mr H is!!!

Good luck with making your decision!!
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 3rd June 2012, 9:25 pm

Hi All,
Just picked up this convo and wanted to ask what a Benelli lift is? Also I checked out S. Hassan and it says hes a trainee assoc with regards to baaps etc on THG site? As I couldnt find him on baaps or bapras?? but have heard excellent things about him.
Would anyone mind showing me your pics if you went with him, I am very interested to see his work
looking at some pics from THG Mr Payne/Mr Hassan?? 683328
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 3rd June 2012, 10:12 pm

Hassan is wonderful!!
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 5th June 2012, 12:28 pm

Ok, I booked my consultation with Mr S. Hassan for the last week of June, would anyone be kind enough to show me some of his work

Much appreciated xxx
looking at some pics from THG Mr Payne/Mr Hassan?? 683328
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 5th June 2012, 1:10 pm

I had mine done with Mr hassan, the most amazing surgeon in the world (biased lol) il pm you my picturetrail but i havent updated for quite some time.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 5th June 2012, 1:13 pm

Oh sorry hun, I hadnt realised you were a newbie, I only send pics to active members x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 5th June 2012, 4:28 pm

Hiya

I have booked today to see Mr Hassan for my BA end of June...
Anyone willing to let me take a quick peek at their pics and see his handy work. Would really appreciate it.

looking at some pics from THG Mr Payne/Mr Hassan?? 683328 xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next