Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

second consultation booked mr payne THG

+2
COOKIE
vanityitself
6 posters

Go down

second consultation booked mr payne THG Empty second consultation booked mr payne THG

Post by vanityitself 2nd July 2012, 11:45 am

SO IVE BOOKED MY SECOND CONSULTATION 23RD JULY WHEN KIDS HAVE BROKE UP

CAN ANYONE COMMENT ON MR PAYNE ANYONE HAD HIM:-)

vanityitself
vanityitself
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

second consultation booked mr payne THG Empty Re: second consultation booked mr payne THG

Post by COOKIE 2nd July 2012, 11:48 am

No comments hun, but just wanted to wish you luck on the consultation. Hope it goes well second consultation booked mr payne THG 184153 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

second consultation booked mr payne THG Empty Re: second consultation booked mr payne THG

Post by vanityitself 2nd July 2012, 12:04 pm

thank you cookie :-) x hopefully someone will comment about him soon :-)
vanityitself
vanityitself
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vanityitself 2nd July 2012, 1:54 pm

first time meeting mr Payne its not my second consultation with him :-) i meant it my second consultation booked as i have one booked with my breast on 12th :-)
vanityitself
vanityitself
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbie_lovey 11th July 2012, 9:33 pm

Hey Vanity :)
I have just had my BA done by Mr Payne on the 3rd July! I met him based on a recommendation from my sisters work colleague.
He was one of 3 surgeons that I met and I went with him based on a few factors but I just found I gelled with him from the start...and he didn't bat an eyelid when I pulled out 4 a4 pages of questions to ask on my 1st consultation with him, was always very thorough with his answers and explained things fully..I met him once more before booking and went through everything again...I felt happy to place my 110% trust into him for my op.
I did see him again one more time a week before my op to (yet again) Blush talk about implant size etc and get everything in my head straight again and then because I am part of a study I had a 2hr appointment with him the night before my BA!
I hope it goes well for you Give You xxx
Abbie_lovey
Abbie_lovey
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Meemoo 14th July 2012, 12:38 pm

Hi,

Mr Payne did my BA on the 30th May. I did a lot of research before selecting him.

I wish he had chosen slightly bigger implants (i had 410 unders) and I am a bit concerned that maybe I should have been offered an uplift and not just a BA - but time will tell. I must say - my scar on the left is very visable, but it's early days and this may change a lot.

However, most of the posts I've ever read on him have been very positive - and I could end up loving them in a few more months.

Not sure this really helps - but good luck for your pending Ba xx
Meemoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by vanityitself 17th July 2012, 12:33 pm

i have been to a consultation with my breast and felt comfy wasn't made to feel award at all they didn't try and sell it to me there was just the surgeon in the room with a shaperone and my partner could you tell me who is in the room at the thg consultation as i dont want the pcc trying to sell it to me while im trying to figer out if i want the surgeon or not? my partners there as well so he as to feel comfy too
vanityitself
vanityitself
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vanityitself 17th July 2012, 12:37 pm

and making a point on how i need my boobs done lol as i wouldn't be there if i didn't no that lol :-D
vanityitself
vanityitself
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mariaelaina 17th July 2012, 1:55 pm

Glad you hear you had a good consultation at MyBreast second consultation booked mr payne THG 4239681551

Can't really offer you much advice about a first consultation at THG, but (although you probably know) if you don't want a pcc and a massive sales pitch, in my opinion i'd avoid transform, mya and the harley medical group as that was my experience with all of those companies :(

Good luck your next consultation vanityitself! second consultation booked mr payne THG 899188
mariaelaina
mariaelaina
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 537

http://www.twitter.com/maria__elaina

Back to top Go down

Post by vanityitself 17th July 2012, 2:07 pm

that's what i don't want i mean when i booked my consultation she was telling me that she could set finance up for me while im there after ive seen him haha ermmm prob all normal but she seemed the sort when you say i dun no if i want him she wud say why hes great ,fantastic ect.. kinda wanna make my own mind up lol it was nice to leave my breast with my partner i felt comfy and at ease no pressure and so did my partner :-/

what was transform like hun as i have one booked with them on the 11th aug haha lol
vanityitself
vanityitself
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mariaelaina 17th July 2012, 2:14 pm

Umm the first consultation at Transform was pretty uneventful for me. I had to fill out a form in the waiting room, then got to meet the pcc, she went through the basics of the procedure, let me see some before and after photos, let me have a feel of some implants and then spent a while talking about cost and finance. It might be slightly different at different centres though, i went to the one in Birmingham.

I didn't get to meet my surgeon at the first consultation, and from what I've heard Transform tend to "assign" you a surgeon unless you state otherwise.
So if you do want to take things further with them you should do some research about the surgeons at Transform and find one that you'd like a consultation with, rather than let them book you in with the first surgeon with an available date.
mariaelaina
mariaelaina
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by vanityitself 17th July 2012, 2:25 pm

yeah i did tell them to book me with a surgeon that day as its a hour and half drive for me to get there and mines at Birmingham also haha :-D oh dear!! ill have to double check the surgeon tho as its not on my form cant remember who i booked it with lol
vanityitself
vanityitself
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mariaelaina 17th July 2012, 2:31 pm

Oh meeting with a surgeon as well sounds a lot more promising! Sorry for giving Transform such a bad feel in my post btw, i know some people that have had a great experience with them, they just weren't for me.

Good luck & Have fun second consultation booked mr payne THG 4239681551
mariaelaina
mariaelaina
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by vanityitself 17th July 2012, 2:34 pm

everyone as different views on things :-D im glad you shared yours makes me feel a bit more at ease on what to expect xx
vanityitself
vanityitself
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 17th July 2012, 4:33 pm

No comments just wanted to say congratulations on booking and let the countdown begin!!! Stars x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down