Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nagor Implants?

+10
xbeautifulx
madrigle66
Kookie
jangledania
misf1
sorktma
roxanne
Baileys
Smallblue
saffronair
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nagor Implants? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nagor Implants?

Post by roxanne 13th January 2012, 8:53 pm

*too...woops

Oh, and madrigle66 thanks and keep us posted, would love to know what you decide to do xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by madrigle66 14th January 2012, 7:22 pm

Will do Roxanne - I'm off for my size/profile consultation on the 23rd Feb so will update after that Nagor Implants? - Page 2 923101 but I think i would feel happier with the 300cc moderates so hopefully he will agree Nagor Implants? - Page 2 899188 xxx
madrigle66
madrigle66
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by saffronair 3rd March 2012, 9:04 pm

Bump! Thanks for the replies all - I am now due to have my op soon however I'm worried about having moderate profile Nagor Impleo implants. My surgeon said they are the ones he uses, I thought I had high profile PIP implants - the surgeon said there wasn't much difference and when I looked at the measurements there wasn't, but upon further research I have found that I have ultra high profile implants! :(

I've paid the money now and I have left a message for the surgeon to call me back again (he must think I'm mad I keep ringing him!) I am worried that even if I have larger moderate Nagor Impleos that compared to what I currently have I won't be happy!

The difference in projection is about 1cm??? Will I notice the difference, does anyone have moderate impleos? Need help, and I'm really worried, I don't want to have more problems after having my PIPs replaced!!! xx :(
saffronair
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by saffronair 3rd March 2012, 9:11 pm

Sorry forgot to add these are the measurements: (Also I do have a wide rib cage and a noticeable gap at the moment so I don't know if the mods would be better???)

Current PIP implant (extra high)

Base Width 10.9 Projection 5.4 Weight 315cc

Nagor Moderate Impleo (what the surgeon could chose?)

Base Width 12.3 Projection 4.4 Weight 365

Nagor High Impleo

Base Width 11.8 Projection 5.1 Weight 375

Nagor Exta High Impleo

Base Width 11.2 Projection 5.4 Weight 360

Worried it's also going to cost more money :(! Really Panicking xx

saffronair
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madrigle66 4th March 2012, 10:41 am

Hi there Nagor Implants? - Page 2 48411

I.m no expert but I think he may have chosen the moderates for you as you have quite a broad ribcage as you say...then they should be wider and therefore the gap in the middle less ? I have a 32" chest and therefore thats why I think he chose the HP's for me as its all about the base diameter and therefore how wide they should be to fit your frame...he told me the moderates would be too wide for my chest but on you they could be a perfect fit...dont worry hunni if you trust him things will be fine and its in his interests too to make sure you are getting the results you want. Keep us updated Im sure everythng will be fine XXXXNagor Implants? - Page 2 571992
madrigle66
madrigle66
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saffronair 4th March 2012, 1:38 pm

hey thanks for the reply :). Yeh, at the moment I am happy with the size but I do have a bit of a gap so may a moderate would be better, it's just that I have read a few girls on here haven't been happy with mods...just worries me a bit! I guess it's not that different to what I have now...I'm just getting so stressed about this, It's kind of moved from the PIP issue to am I going to be happy with my new implants and having to deal with scars again as I am having an areola reduction also...
saffronair
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madrigle66 4th March 2012, 6:30 pm

Nagor Implants? - Page 2 923101 Listen ....I,m the queen of worrying !!! I was worried about getting HP's only a week or so ago but more research and info from girls on here have now put my mind at rest thankfully ...now i,m just worrying about the operation in general LOL !!Nagor Implants? - Page 2 751387 Its such a negative thing worrying then only bonus being I've lost about 1 stone in weight since xmas (LOL) but now I'm worring that there's something wrong with me that Ive lost weight !! so I cant win Nagor Implants? - Page 2 751387 I'll get back to you about creams/scar gel things I've heard that at really good XXX
madrigle66
madrigle66
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madrigle66 4th March 2012, 6:35 pm

Nagor Implants? - Page 2 923101 Mederma cream and/or cica-care gel sheets (which a reusable and aparently last for ages and can be cut to size) are meant to be fantastic at scar reduction and are availabe through amazon check them outNagor Implants? - Page 2 48411 Good luck with everything and chill out all will be fine I'm sure. Think positive !! XXXX
madrigle66
madrigle66
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angellauren 5th March 2012, 12:34 pm

I had Nagor Impleo mod profile and I am sooooooo happy with the result! Their so soft already too!
angellauren
angellauren
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by angellauren 5th March 2012, 12:36 pm

Also, the gap between my boobs was perfect straight after surgery, I was tiny though, like aaa! and went to a modest b cup, but so chuffed I went with mods, if it wasn't for the incisions, you wouldn't know I'd had surgery!
angellauren
angellauren
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by saffronair 5th March 2012, 9:15 pm

Thanks for the replies :). My surgeon called me back, decided I want to stick to what I have at the moment as they are the as I am happy with the shape and size, the closest would therefore be the extra high impleos! Hopefully it's the right decision! :S

madrigle66
lol, I get so worried and paranoid! lol :o a stone haha! Recently I put on about 4lbs but now I think I'll lose it due to stressing! I'll give the cream and gel a go! Anything to get my scars down, I used bio oil quite a bit last time - might get that again as well!

angellauren Glad to hear you are pleased with yours!! I think I'm going to stick to the extra high profile impleos as the PIP ultra high ones I currently have are the closest to that...hopefully it will be ok! I was already a C cup before hand but because of having a lift last time I lost a bit of tissue - so I think I'll still be a DD ish after this!
saffronair
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2