Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nagor Implants

5 posters

Go down

Nagor Implants Empty Nagor Implants

Post by greybear312000 16th September 2014, 10:19 am

Anyone on here had Nagor implants as they don't seem to come up in conversation a lot on here but this is what I am having - High Profile 390cc Nagor unders. Surgeon says they are a good quality implant. Also it is 5 weeks today til my BA!! Soooo excited! yahoo
greybear312000
greybear312000
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Nagor Implants Empty Re: Nagor Implants

Post by COOKIE 16th September 2014, 10:39 am

Nagor are an excellent choice of implant greybear.

They're British made and were a very popular choice of BAAPS surgeons for a long time. They offer a free implant replacement for life for both CC and rupture

The reason you don't hear much about them now is because many BAAPS surgeons have opted for the newest implants out being the a Polyeurothane Pure range. 

Do check though which Nagor implant you're having because the Nagor GMX is their budget implant and the Nagor Impleo is their premium range. I just feel it's so important you have all the information about what's being implanted into your body so you have the opportunity to make your decisions 'before' surgery.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by greybear312000 16th September 2014, 10:45 am

Thanks Cookie. Sure it is the Nagor Impleo that I am having but I will call the clinic to make sure. Got a 3rd consultation in 2 weeks anyway just to try them one more time!
greybear312000
greybear312000
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th September 2014, 10:47 am

Exciting isn't it! Stars Yes, do be sure to ask greybear, but do write it down because if you're anything like me, in all the excitement trying on and checking myself out with my NEW BOOBS panic  I'd soon forget any last minute questions I had lol.  Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 16th September 2014, 10:50 am

I have Natrelle Inspira  implants but this is only because these are the ones used by my surgeon & the Spire hospital where I had my op .Had they used Nagor ones I would  be equally happy to have had these & would consider them when mine need done again in future.
They are a British made quality implant  tested to the highest standards & are used by many of the countries BAPRAS / BAAPS surgeons so a good choice.
Enjoy every minute of the next 5 weeks, my only regret in the build up to my op was that I let my worries get the better of me at times, now knowing what to expect, when mine need done again I am going to make sure I enjoy the experience & excitement ! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by greybear312000 16th September 2014, 10:54 am

Thanks guys. I am enjoying the build up to the op but also wishing the time away lol. Even dreaming about boobies!! Think I am slightly obsessed xxx
greybear312000
greybear312000
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 16th September 2014, 11:02 am

I know what you mean , it's only when you are going through the BA journey you start to look at everyone's boobs when out & about! Well I did, be thinking ooh I'd love mine to look like hers or not so keen on them, turned into a right boob perv for a while!    Hysterical    XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th September 2014, 11:09 am

greybear312000 wrote:Thanks guys. I am enjoying the build up to the op but also wishing the time away lol. Even dreaming about boobies!! Think I am slightly obsessed xxx
I've been talking and researching implants and complications for five years greybear, so I would say I'm pretty obsessed haha! 

The boob dreams are all part 'n' parcel of your booby journey and it's so nice to see you really enjoying the experience and I look forward to reading more Stars
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 16th September 2014, 11:25 am

I've got nagor impleo! My surgeons uses a range of different brands but felt these were best for me as they were slightly bigger volume for my breast width and 100% fill. I'm happy with mine! At first they seemed quite firm but that's normal and now 3 months post op they are lovely and soft and wobble ha haa! I don't make a habit of feeling other ladies boobs (just perving!!) but to me they feel natural!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by greybear312000 16th September 2014, 11:28 am

Oh fantastic Mammamia. They sound amazing! I really can't wait now! Time is moving soooo slowly!! I have a queue of work friends who want a feel/look afterwards lmao. I said you can wait til they've settled and don't look and feel like bricks!!
greybear312000
greybear312000
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 16th September 2014, 12:15 pm

Ha ha yes some of my friends have been quite fascinated!! It will fly by and you'll have big boobs before you know it!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by samlr87 16th September 2014, 3:00 pm

Does any one know about the co-gel nagor implants?
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th September 2014, 3:17 pm

samlr87 wrote:Does any one know about the co-gel nagor implants?
Yup. They're the high cohesive gel implants Sam.

What that means is that they have a 100% fill, so are said to be slightly firmer than the 95% implants! but I would ignore that. They will be soft, bouncy and when fully healed, many have been fooled as with all the implants used now to believe they're real to a soft touch, they do go really soft. The only way anyone would actually feel the implant would be from a hard squidge. Only then will you feel the implant push back against the force. 

They also have a lower CC rate than the 95% implants and have a less chance of rippling too :ok:
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samlr87 16th September 2014, 3:22 pm

Oh you are just fab arent you cookie! Thanks for that hun :) xx
samlr87
samlr87