Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nagor Implants?

+10
xbeautifulx
madrigle66
Kookie
jangledania
misf1
sorktma
roxanne
Baileys
Smallblue
saffronair
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nagor Implants? Empty Nagor Implants?

Post by saffronair 22nd December 2011, 8:23 pm

Hi all - I have PIPs in at the moment and I am more than likely going to get them changed as soon as possible - Does anyone have Nagor implants?? Which are the best to have?? I don't want to go through anything like this again with new implants! xxx
saffronair
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Nagor Implants? Empty Re: Nagor Implants?

Post by Smallblue 22nd December 2011, 8:33 pm

Hi saffronair, I can't really help as I'm only 2 days post op. I have Nagor GFX high profiles. Wishing you all the best for your re-op my dear x
Smallblue
Smallblue
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by Baileys 22nd December 2011, 8:55 pm

I had Nagor Impleo implants put in yesterday and my surgeon couldn't rate them highly enough. He said he has used them in approx 95% of his patients and has hardly had any problems with them and if he had to claim on the warranty they did so without quibble unlike the Allergans.

When I went to see my surgeon I wanted to have Allergan but after a lenghty conversation with him I chose the Nagor's, my main reason was the lifetime warranty which covered capsular contractor which the Allergans didn't. I know I would have to pay the surgical costs.

I done lots of research on them too so I'm happy with my choice.

Good Luck with your re-op

Baileys
Baileys
Baileys
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by saffronair 22nd December 2011, 9:37 pm

Smallblue and Baileys - thanks for replying! Hope you are both healing well! xxx I think I will go with Nagor :)!

Baileys - I can see from your surgery details you went with a BMI Hospital - thats who I am also going with in Coventry!! I haven't booked anything yet, I was going to wait a year but I am too paranoid about PIP implants again! :/
saffronair
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Baileys 22nd December 2011, 9:45 pm

Hi saffronair

I went to BMI in Birmingham and they were really good, although my PS works from a couple of hospitals.

I hope all goes well with your re-op, it must be a very worrying time for you xx
Baileys
Baileys
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 22nd December 2011, 11:25 pm

I'm getting the Nagor Impleo. They are their newest ones, so they're made with form stable high cohesive gel, but they still feel really soft. xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by sorktma 23rd December 2011, 8:00 am

Mines are Nagor too. I'm very happy. and my Surgeon was very convinced with it. Go for it. x x x
sorktma
sorktma
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd December 2011, 9:19 am

The nagor impleo are the best of the nagor range. I would make sure you have the impleo or allergan naturelle.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jangledania 23rd December 2011, 6:13 pm

I'm nagor Impleo high profiles- i must change it on my profile!! my surgeon prefers them generally. xx
jangledania
jangledania
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Kookie 23rd December 2011, 6:36 pm

Hi saffonair,

I couldn't agree with all the other ladies here more, especially Baileys, as I did my research and went for Nagors for the lifetime contracture waranty. I also agree with Roxanne that the high cohesive gel seemed the best choice to avoid rupture or leaks.

Good luck with your re-op! x
Kookie
Kookie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by saffronair 24th December 2011, 11:17 am

Thanks for all the replies! :) I'm going to try and contact my surgeon in the new year and see if I can get them done in a few months....although I am a bit worried about scarring and other compilations, even though I was ok the first time :/ xxx
saffronair
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madrigle66 10th January 2012, 10:16 pm

Hi. Please can you help ? I am getting a re do soon after 20 years. I have 240cc's at the moment and have been advised to go for either the Nagor Impleo High Profiles in 300cc or 330cc. I am worried that the high profiles may look too false (like tennis balls stuck on my chest ?). They don't seem to do moderate profiles in that range ? as I want to keep a natural look. I have overs too and as I have cc in one breast now I am reading that you should go for unders or partial unders for a redo to minimise cc ?? OOOOOh the more I read the more confused I get. I so don't want to have another operation as I had so much pain the first time !! Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks :)
madrigle66
madrigle66
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 11th January 2012, 12:16 am

Hi madrigle66, welcome to this site, everyone is really helpful on here. It's really nice to hear from someone who's had implants for so long :).

Nagor Impleo does come in a mod profile. This is the one I may be getting in a couple of months. Here is the product catalogue for more info:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Impleos feel very soft but are form stable high cohesive. The downside to this is that the implant does tend to hold its shape a little more than older style silicone. Based one this, one can benefit from a mod profile instead of hp if they wish to minimise upper pole and look as natural as possible. Ofcourse profile isn't the only factor. I'm getting overs, so the profile will be more important since the muscle won't be pressing down on the implant in the upper pole. If you have unders this may not make as much of a difference. This is something you need to discuss with your PS, because there are so many factors that determine your best option. Do you know what profile you have at the moment?

There are a few ladies on here with mods with very natural results. Opal_eyes has Impleo 330cc mod overs, they are fantastic! I when you've posted a little more and become an active member, I'm sure she'll let you have a peak! xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xbeautifulx 11th January 2012, 12:58 am

Baileys wrote:Hi saffronair

I went to BMI in Birmingham and they were really good, although my PS works from a couple of hospitals.

I hope all goes well with your re-op, it must be a very worrying time for you xx

Don't mean to hijack but that's where I want to go for my op. Have you got a story? Or if not, what was you pr experience like?
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 478

Back to top Go down

Post by xbeautifulx 11th January 2012, 1:01 am

xbeautifulx wrote:
Baileys wrote:Hi saffronair

Don't mean to hijack but that's where I want to go for my op. Have you got a story? Or if not, what was you pr experience like?

Oh yeh and whats your after care like?
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 478

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 11th January 2012, 1:34 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the extra high profiles in the nagor were the equivalent to high profile in other implant makes, making the high profile in nagor equivalent to moderate profile and the low profile implants
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 11th January 2012, 1:52 pm

No, the Impleo range measure narrower and with higher projection than other manufacturers. For example, my Impleo 330cc moderates are 12cm wide and the projection is 4.3cm.
The equivalent moderate Allergen implants are 13cm wide and only 3.6cm projection.
Or in the Mentor range, the 325 moderates are 13.9cm wide and 3cm projection.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 11th January 2012, 2:09 pm

Impleos don't come in low profile, their lowest one is mod, and they are a little higher and narrower compared to mods from other brands. I had this talk with my ps, he doesn't use true low profiles, he finds them too flat.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Baileys 11th January 2012, 6:36 pm

Hi Beautiful

I've sent you a PM, hope this helps you but if you want to know any more let me know hun xxx
Baileys
Baileys
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madrigle66 11th January 2012, 7:24 pm

Hi Roxanne thank you so much for your reply...yes, on further investigaion it would appear that Nagor don't do low profile they go straight to moderate, high and extra high (that was confusing me a bit as they don't say they are moderate size on the website). My PS after my initial consultaion was wanting to give me 330cc HP's as he kind of assumed I wanted to go bigger (I have 240cc's at the moment and as they are 20 year old Bioplasy Mentor's I just assue they had the one profile in those days that was quite low ?) I was about a 36 A/B before and my bra size is a C/small D now which I have been very happy with. On further deliberation I think i am going to have another consult before my op in april and ask him if I can just have 300cc moderates instead as I am very keen to keep a natural profile and am terrified I end up with the tennis ball look and like you I don't really want that upper pole fullness that I hear they can give... a I am having overs again also and I just need to hope that the cc i have in one boob does not return in the near future !! If it does i fear i will just have to have them removed completely as I cant afford surgery again and again. Thanks again for your reply and I hope I can ask at Opal eyes if I can see her photos in the future when I have enough posts ! Nagor Implants? 154564 Good luck with your op too are you having it soon ?? I have to wait till April and although I am dreading it I just want it all over with now but i am so glad I have found this site as it is so much help and full of great info.Nagor Implants? 923101
madrigle66
madrigle66
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 11th January 2012, 10:34 pm

I don't know what kind of profiles older implants were, don't know if they're equivalent to mod or high. They were made of a softer silicone though, so naturally fell into more of a tear shape with gravity compared to the most recent form stable cohesive like Impleos, which tend to hold they're shape more. This is the drawback of form stable ones, though they tend to ripple less because of this. Based on the fact that they tend to hold they're shaped a little more, I'd be inclined to go for mod instead of high profile to minimize upper pole, especially with overs.

I have seen ladies with high profile in the size you'd like, and they don't have the tennis ball look at all though, they look lovely. The differences between the profiles, especially in the smaller sizes can be rather subtle, and you can get great results from both profiles. But yeah, they can have a more rounded look in the upper pole.

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you had CC? Your're right, overs do tend to have higher rates of CC. On the other hand modern implants tend to have lower rates of CC anyhow.

My op is March 23 Nagor Implants? 154564 , and I'm getting an uplift after my two chidlren with 210 or 240 Impleos over the muscle. It looks like I'm getting mod profile as well. I have another consult with PS in February to make our final decisions on what's best for me. I'm nervous and excited!!!
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madrigle66 12th January 2012, 8:07 am

Hi again Roxanne thanks again for that and I agree with you on all accounts - I am planning to see my PS soon and will discuss although i think i may err on the side of caution and go for the moderates if possible - I'll see what he says and let you know how I get on.

Thants the trouble with the internet you get so many conflicting opinions from surgeons regarding HP's and whether to go under or over etc when you investigate so i think women themselves are the best people to talk to at the end of the day Nagor Implants? 48411

I started to get some cc about 5 years ago (after 15 years) it was only slight though till quite recently (I got an MRI 5 years ago and they said things were fine and I was advised to just leave things as they were then). As I say over the past few months my right boob has been getting firmer which prompted me to go for a consult and my recent decision to renew. I know I cant really put if off now and this plus the fact that the new ones seem so much safer.

I wish you all the best with your op and hope you will keep in contact. I am certain you will be fine and have fantastic results !Nagor Implants? 923101
madrigle66
madrigle66
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 12th January 2012, 8:22 am

Hi saffronair, Nagor are my favourite implants because they are the softest amongst all different implants that I felt with my own hands. My surgeon doesn't use them though. If I could choose I would go for Nagor Impleo. Good luck! Nagor Implants? 48411
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by vicks 13th January 2012, 8:06 pm

Im looking for a really natural look too and my surgeon has advised Nagor Impelo 330cc Moderate profile over the muscle. They do feel really natural, i couldn't stop squeezing them in my consultation!
vicks
vicks
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 13th January 2012, 8:47 pm

I'd like a really natural look to, looks like I'm getting moderate profile Impleo overs too, either 210cc or 240cc. I couldn't stop squeezing them either!
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next