Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M&S bra sizes?

+2
LHB
spittingfairy
6 posters

Go down

M&S bra sizes? Empty M&S bra sizes?

Post by spittingfairy 28th November 2011, 2:24 pm

I popped in Marksy today,to try on some bras. i can't wear them yet,but I couldn't resist. Anyway,I couldn't find any to fit me! Are they big/small on sizing?

I was measured a 30F in Bravissimo,and that size support bra from there fits perfectly. But,in M&S I was looking at the cup sizes and could see that the 30Fs were biiig on the cup,too big. So,I tried on a 30E,and a 32DD instead. The 30E was so small,I couldn't even get it done up,and the cups would have been too tight too. The 32DD seemed to fit OK on the cup,but was way too loose on the band!

How have we all found Marks sizing to be?
spittingfairy
spittingfairy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

M&S bra sizes? Empty Re: M&S bra sizes?

Post by LHB 28th November 2011, 2:30 pm

I measure 32 E in la senza... and 32 E in marks and spencer, as i tried some on yesterday!! I ended up buying a push up in 32 DD becuase it REALLY pushed them up :) I will wear it on nights out!! I think the reason you are struggling is because it is a tad too early to look for bras.. I had the same problem.. no bras fitted me AT ALL.. I was gutted, but now I have softened up i find it easier to find bras to fit. I think it is because our boobs are tooo firm in the first month so bras do not sit correctly, wait a few weeks and try again, the difference will be amazing, believe me :) x
LHB
LHB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 28th November 2011, 2:37 pm

I also found them to be all over the place when I went to look a couple of weeks ago - different styles they sell of their own brand are different fits all together - I held different bras supposedly of the same size together and they were SOOO different - on the back width and also the cup shape.

And I always thought M&S were supposed to be ones that boast their sizes are the best by design.

I wasnt that impressed with the stuff they have in at the minute either - and like you I shouldnt really be looking to buy ANY yet but I NEEEEEDED one to play with M&S bra sizes? 557141

It is true too what LHB says about they fit better when you soften up some - especially cos it doesnt pull/hurt so much at the sternum when things have calmed down a bit.
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by spittingfairy 28th November 2011, 2:51 pm

Duh, I'm such an idiot. I didn't even think about the fact that my half soft,half hard boobs would make it difficult! M&S bra sizes? 557141

Ah well,I'll try again in a few weeks. The wired/push up 32DD one didn't hurt at all when I tried it on,but obviously it didn't have a great success at pushing them up either haha,they don't really push anywhere yet...although they did look mahoosive,and pretty damn impressive!
spittingfairy
spittingfairy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 28th November 2011, 2:55 pm

Dont feel an idiot - I bet we've all done it ... you should have seen me having a strop leaving the shop - I behaved like a two year old M&S bra sizes? 557141
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 28th November 2011, 4:24 pm

I think it may also be dependant on if the shop is using the old style sizing (example if 30 underbust = 34) or if they are using new which is the nearest even number above your underbust measurement.
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 28th November 2011, 6:03 pm

I measured 32E in M an S but went to La senza today and they measured me 32F and they fitted perfectly! I also tried a 32E on in one style cos they didnt have it in F but my boobies bulged out at the top xM an S lady also said 34DD but they didnt fit as well on the band . Think u just have to try them on in different makes to see what fits best, also different styles could fit differently. xx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 28th November 2011, 7:21 pm

Not sure about m&s but definitely agree with different size in different styles. I've found plunge and balconette bras to fit best so far and a bra fitter in la senza told me that I should be wearing a balconette bra as my everyday bra as they fit better for ladies with implants. Not sure how true this is though I've stuck with what's comfy and for me that's plunge.
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down