Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do your boobs come out bigger/smaller than when...

+6
welshvicci123
louisajane82
Jojo6
703b7
misf1
Nicole
10 posters

Go down

do your boobs come out bigger/smaller than when... Empty do your boobs come out bigger/smaller than when...

Post by Nicole 24th November 2011, 12:28 pm

Do your boobs come out bigger or smaller after the BA than when you try on the implants at the consultation? :). Are the dummy implants an accurate representation of how it will look after the BA x
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

do your boobs come out bigger/smaller than when... Empty Re: do your boobs come out bigger/smaller than when...

Post by misf1 24th November 2011, 12:45 pm

They will look smaller
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

do your boobs come out bigger/smaller than when... Empty Re: do your boobs come out bigger/smaller than when...

Post by 703b7 24th November 2011, 1:38 pm

I am pre BA so wondering the same but from what I have read everyone says smaller. when i tried the implants i went with the next size up by just a bit as i wanted the look of the smaller one ... if that makes sense! fingers crossed i've done the right thing!
703b7
703b7
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 24th November 2011, 1:45 pm

When I tried them on in the sexy tight fitting vest I thought they looked Huuuge. However, now I have them in me I do think I could have easily gone up the next size.. or even two sizes!

When you try them on, don't forget to try on with your own top too - i found this really helpful! I think they are a good indicator of the rough size you will be, though I think I have found mine to be a bit smaller. Either that or I am just so used to them and am getting gready! lol :heehee: xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 24th November 2011, 1:48 pm

They def end up smaller than when you try the implants in a bra. This is because when the implant is in the bra on top of your boob, there is lots of empty space inside the bra as it won't 'fit' properly! So they will project out further and look bigger when you try them. When the implant is inside you it's a perfect fit, so to speak. xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 24th November 2011, 7:09 pm

They come out smaller, when i tried the tight vest on with the size implants they did look huge, but they are not like that, and i love love the size i have now.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 24th November 2011, 11:14 pm

hmmmm cos i really like the surgeon i saw with transform but he said he didnt want to take me any further than 380, i liked the size they looked with the dummy implants in my bra but if they're gona come out smaller after the BA i'm more inclined to go with thg as i was offered 410 hmmmm
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 24th November 2011, 11:25 pm

Defiantly smaller.my dr had me try mine on with a blue sports top and it was really deceiving.
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by pard434 25th November 2011, 6:53 am

So far, to me, mine seem smaller than when I tried on the implant, (very glad I went the bigger size), BUT, my husband thinks they look bigger do your boobs come out bigger/smaller than when... 267328
pard434
pard434
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 25th November 2011, 9:36 am

I am having the same dilemma!

I believe the girls on here when they say they look smaller and I am tempted by the 525's. My boyfriend is right when he says "you'll only wish you had gone bigger"!

I have another consult tomorrow so will see what I am offered then. I am also going to take one of my old bra's with me to see how the implant fills that.

That said I am probably going to stick with 460 on basis of tape measurements.

According to the tape measure I am currently a 32D but I think I look a B/C.

My pcc said that she would guess that a 460 should take me to around 32F, which would be an overbust measurement of 39inches which would balance my hips which are currently 38. As my waist is 26 I would have a nice hourglass going on.

I guess a 525 would take me to G which would be an overbust of 41inches which just sounds sooooo big!!!! That said, the girls on here who have had the 525s look fab!

And my boyfriend won't help me make the decision as he says it is my body so I have to decide. Having said that, he makes no secret of the fact he is a big booby man lol!
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by Shell025 25th November 2011, 2:47 pm

hi newboobs, my surgeon would only take me to 385, i was a 32b before. To be honest im disappointed with the size expecially with the right one but the right one has struggled to heal. when I asked about it at my 6 weeks checkup he said he had really struggled to fit the 385 in the right which was the smaller of the two to begin with. I had also been offered 410 by a different surgeon but he told me if I wanted bigger to go elsewhere. If you really like the surgeon speak to him again, ask him to take in the 410s and if he can fit them at all to go ahead. I wish not thats what I had done for my own peace of mind, although I have been told there was no way he could have fitted them :)
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down