Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

smaller&one is bigger than other is that right?

5 posters

Go down

smaller&one is bigger than other is that right? Empty smaller&one is bigger than other is that right?

Post by ClaireBearBoobs 3rd December 2010, 8:50 pm

hey ladies,
I am the unfortuate girl that has had 525 overs from full 34B and has ended up with D's but today they are even smaller and my 34D sports bra is now baggy and i am in a C also one boob is considerably bigger than the other......is that right? has anyone else been through this....? i am feeling very alone!
:mornincoffee:
ClaireBearBoobs
ClaireBearBoobs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

smaller&one is bigger than other is that right? Empty Re: smaller&one is bigger than other is that right?

Post by COOKIE 3rd December 2010, 9:03 pm

Awww c'mere, you're not alone hun smaller&one is bigger than other is that right? 571992

Firstly it sounds like you might be having one boob starting to settle quicker than the other, this can sometimes give the appearance of having one boob larger hun.

Think of your boobs as two seperate ops. One is just healing faster than the other.. they do catch up in time.

As for your sizing issue, I'd be AMAZED if 525s only took you up a cup size hun! You're just 17 days post-op hun, it sounds like your boobs are just starting to settle, this is the time when a lot of ladies panic about size as they start to lose the upper pole they've gotten used to and think their breasts are actually smaller, when infact when they go for their actual sizing after their recovery they get quite a surprise and find they're larger than they thought.

Be patient hun, you really do have quite a few changes still to go through before you see your final result. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

smaller&one is bigger than other is that right? Empty Re: smaller&one is bigger than other is that right?

Post by COOKIE 3rd December 2010, 9:18 pm

Claire, this is an extract from my diary babe, I was 3 weeks post-op when this was written -

Also as my swelling is subsiding, the differences in my breasts are becomming more and more aparent as the days pass.... I understand that what Mr Selvaggi had to work with pre-op must have been very difficult for him and I don't doubt for a single second that he did the best he possibly could with what he had, leftie is sooooooooooo much better looking now than before! but I am upset that they aren't the same, I just can't help it, if it was just a minor difference, I think I could cope, but it's getting worse. Right breast sits beautifully and is lovely and full, but left has dropped further and has fallen more toward the armpit and is very very soft, in comparrison to the right, it looks almost deflated - again! But without the swelling this time...

By 12 weeks post-op hun, my boobs were both full and had perfect symmetry. I hope this has helped you a little hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 3rd December 2010, 9:30 pm

Aw hun big hugs, sorry to hear you are still feeling this way. Whenever I felt a bit down I looked at my before and after pics to remind myself of the difference or tried on my old bras to see how much bigger they indeed were. I'm positive things will change soon hun as they settle I have never seen anyone with that size implant only go up a cupsize. What type of sports bras are you wearing? xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 3rd December 2010, 9:35 pm

When are you due to see your surgeon again? I had largish implants and only went up one/two cup sizes. However i have now got alot of upper pole fullness i never had at all. My surgeon agrees that my implants need to be dropped slighty as they are to high up and due to some CC my muscles are holding down my implants more. However he did say he doubt my size will change much if at all. I am devasted cause i was expecting to have my big pregnancy boobs (34E's) and so was my surgeon, just turns out my body has took to this differently.

If your not due to see your surgeon soon please arrange to see him and voice your opinions. xx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 3rd December 2010, 9:50 pm

You're still very early on hun, lots of settling to do yet. Cookie is right - both breasts can heal and settle at different rates. I'd be very surprised if you only went up 2 cup sizes with that size of implant. Give it time and I'm sure you will fit bras differently. I was in a 32DD sports bra but now wearing a 32F, although the sports bras still fitted very recently. Sports bras are so unflattering and hold your boobs down as well. Try to have patience and hopefully you'll see a difference in the next weeks/months
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireBearBoobs 4th December 2010, 10:38 pm

Cookie you are the fountain of all knowledge, yes that did help me thank you.

Scar3DD - i had overs so my muscle isnt holding mine down :-( so not sure what my problem is....i was thinking it might be my skin holding them in as i havent been through the red shiney stage yet....and i have no stretch marks...I can squeeze them together though and i am doing that massage thing to break down the scar tissue.

I have been wearing my Macom sports bra ( i love it so comfy) but as that is in the wash I am wearng a 34C M&S high impact black and pink sport bra.

xxx
ClaireBearBoobs
ClaireBearBoobs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 5th December 2010, 9:45 am

Has your ps told you to massage hun? Just that I was told not to massage boobs, just scars. Glad you're feeling a bit better hun.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down