Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bigger or smaller?

+5
sianb23
Karen1982
abbie
sarahdawn31
Macmama3
9 posters

Go down

bigger or smaller? Empty bigger or smaller?

Post by Macmama3 17th June 2011, 5:21 am

good evening ladies! So, I have been going so back and forth about what size implant to get, its been driving me crazy!! help
I want big boobs. I hate my small boobs, and so embarrassed of them! I don't even like my husband to see them.
When I had my first son, my milk came in and my boobs were HUGE! woohoo And
I LOVED Heart them! They were about a very big C to a small D.
Everyone I talk to about my BA keeps saying stuff like "Don't go too big, you don't want to look like a barbie" or "Don't get them too big, you don't want to look ridiculous"...the thing is, I wouldn't mind looking like a barbie! And, no, I don't want to look ridiculous, but I also don't want to be sad they I didn't go as big as I wanted to! And, as for my husbands opinion, he of course wants me to go bigger rather than smaller Hysterical
So, anyways, my question is, is it better to go for a little bigger or a little smaller than you think you might want? I don't want to wish that I had gone bigger afterwards!
I am not a "petite" girl, but I'm not big either, just sort of average.
decisions decisions! :doh:
Macmama3
Macmama3
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 147

Back to top Go down

bigger or smaller? Empty Re: bigger or smaller?

Post by sarahdawn31 17th June 2011, 6:48 am

Size is definately the hardest decision, and I too worried endlessly about it. Being that I am 5'10 with a fairly broad frame I could wear and needed a fairly big implant... my ps suggested 500 and I freaked out thinking it was too big and my hubby wanted me to go big so I said ok, my ps ended up putting in 540cc to get the look I wanted (I showed him pics) and I got the look I wanted which was full and noticable but not huge, so I am glad I listened to my ps and hubby! To tell the truth now I wish I went even bigger! I would probably go with 650 or 700 if I could do it again! So I would say if you want big boobs, do it beacuse most of us get a bit of boob greed and it is really dissapointing to pay all the money and be dissapointed. I also suggest using photos of what you want to look like when choosing a size with your ps. And finally dont worry about what other say, its your body and well some people get a bit funny about implants... so do what makes you happy!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 17th June 2011, 9:07 am

if you want to go BIG, then go for it. It sounds to me that youd be happier slightly too big than slightly too small, so you need to bear that in mind when choosing
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 17th June 2011, 9:29 am

I haven't had my BA yet and feel the same, although my PS has said that he will not put bigger than 31cc in due to my frame etc, what has your PS said? xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by sianb23 17th June 2011, 9:46 am

go bigger girl! you're paying a lot of money for this so make sure you get what YOU want. my own personal experience, i went on the "safe" side and now i am a little disappointed so i think you would feel happier if you were slightly bigger than you aimed for than slightly smaller xx
sianb23
sianb23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by DL 17th June 2011, 10:22 am

go a little bigger is what I say as by reading all the post on hear nearly everyone wishes they went just that little bit bigger. bigger bigger bigger is what I say ha xx
DL
DL
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely@41 17th June 2011, 10:53 am

I would trust what your PS advises you too as it all comes down to your own natural frame. I told my PS at the last consultation that i might want to go bigger than my 335's up to 375's and he was adamant no way. I'm so pleased I went with his opinion they are just right for my body.

Good Luck xx
Lovely@41
Lovely@41
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 17th June 2011, 11:06 am

I would go slightly bigger, i wish i did, although im happy with mine, i went for the safe option, but could have got away with 410cc

x
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 17th June 2011, 1:16 pm

Take pictures of boobs you like out of lads mags to show the surgeon exactly what you want. They will then tell you if they can achieve this look for you and any possible complications.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down