Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vitamin C before op???

+2
Jojo6
debsrich
6 posters

Go down

Vitamin C before op??? Empty Vitamin C before op???

Post by debsrich 21st November 2011, 9:06 pm

Hi,

So it's winter time... and my household has passed around a cold for the last 4 weeks or so (I blame the kids bringing germs home from school!!!), and still doesn't appear to be so**ing off!!! Although I know a cold won't stop surgery... I was wondering if it's worth me taking Vitamin C/multi vit/Berocca to boost my immune system?? help

x

debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Vitamin C before op??? Empty Re: Vitamin C before op???

Post by Jojo6 21st November 2011, 9:08 pm

Hi Hun, I am certain it is ok to take vitamin C, AmyD was told she could pre op when she started to come down with a cold. I would just check with your PCC though to make sure xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 21st November 2011, 9:18 pm

Thanks hun. I've rang and moaned to THG today am i emailed my pcc last week and he's not replied- didn't get an out of office so I don't thinkhe's away.... hopefully I'll get a response tomorrow, and will also ask this question.
Thanks xx
p.s. just seen your ticker... can't believe you've had your new babies 4 weeks!!!!!!! x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 21st November 2011, 10:17 pm

Oh that's not good hun, keep on at them babe :)

I know, 4 weeks has just flown by, and yet I also feel like I've had them for ages!!! Not long for you now either! Wohoooo xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 21st November 2011, 10:21 pm

Honestly `i cannot believe I can save I am getting new boobs NEXT WEEK!!!!!!
I just read on another thread that you are going in to see nurse tomorrow... hope that goes ok!!! When are you going back to see Mr hassan?
x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 21st November 2011, 10:27 pm

Thx hun, yes back in tomorrow morning to have the dressings removed (finally!). They told me when I last went in that I get to see Mr Hassan in another 6 weeks time. :) xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 21st November 2011, 10:36 pm

I'm confused because I'm sure he told me that he is really particular about removing the dressings himself!? Maybe he's just getting too busy as his handy work is getting such good reviews?! x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 21st November 2011, 10:42 pm

Oooo That reminds me I must ask about arnica tomorrow, I didnt even think about vitamins I will ask about that too. New boobies next week you must be so excited xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 21st November 2011, 10:46 pm

debsrich wrote:I'm confused because I'm sure he told me that he is really particular about removing the dressings himself!? Maybe he's just getting too busy as his handy work is getting such good reviews?! x

That's what he told me too! When I went to clinic one week post op they made me this appointment For tomorrow & I emailed my PCC questioning it for that reason. She told me that the nurse would remove the strips and then the next appointment I would see Mr Hassan. He's either too busy or my clinic has cocked it up! Lol. I would be interested to hear if he has actually removed anyone else's dressings now?!! xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by becki_1990 21st November 2011, 10:52 pm

Hey girls I had my 1 week appointment today and the nurse told me she would remove the tape at the 1 month appointment ..... Before I was discharged from thg the nurse there told me to change my tape every day when I got out of the shower myself !!! Have been doing so only to het told today DO NOT take it off !! Lol but I only get too see mr hassan 3 month po

xxx
becki_1990
becki_1990
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 21st November 2011, 11:05 pm

Hi hun i was taking vitaminc until i went for my pre op appointment when the nurse told me to stop taking it! She said that they didnt like patients taking ANY supplements for 2 weeks leading up to surgery including vitamins but that i could continue after surgery if i liked. I was going to get arnica but i forgot but i found that my recovery was really good despite this and i didnt have any bruising at all (really odd as i usually bruise pretty easily! ) Definately take the advice of ur ps tho as they all seem to be different in what they advise on this.xxx Good luck with ur op hun xx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 21st November 2011, 11:14 pm

Hmmm....
Well he said to me that he's happy to see any patient at any time po- although from his point of view he doesn't NEED to see anyone till 3 months as that is enough time to see the boobs go thru all the main changes... So I guess the nurse it is!! Although that doesn't really bother me... I think I might pull him on it when I see him before the op on the day?!
Ooops becki!! That's not great... 3 months po for removal of tape?! Eeekk I don't remember being told this?! With nipple incisions that's going to be a pain!!! Actually... Thinking about it... I def didn't get told 3 months?! And he said they'd give me a roll of tape so if I needed to replace I could... But not every shower or whatever.... Hmmmmm......

Peggy- yes- I am SUPER excited!!!!!! Can't believe how quick the times come round!!!!!!
xx
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 22nd November 2011, 5:55 am

becki_1990 wrote:Hey girls I had my 1 week appointment today and the nurse told me she would remove the tape at the 1 month appointment ..... Before I was discharged from thg the nurse there told me to change my tape every day when I got out of the shower myself !!! Have been doing so only to het told today DO NOT take it off !! Lol but I only get too see mr hassan 3 month po

xxx

Oh gosh, maybe I've got it wrong hun? Perhaps you do remove the tape! I've kept mine on as I thought we just had to put tape over the original for a shower & then remove it. It is looking a bit horrible now!if it works your way then I would def keep doing it sweet xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 22nd November 2011, 5:22 pm

I was told to take 1000mg of vitamin C every day for 2 weeks pre op. hope you keep the cold away!! Vitamin C before op??? 154564
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down