Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA on Tuesday - and I'm covered in spots!!!!

+3
Clara
annaliese76
Opal_Eyes
7 posters

Go down

BA on Tuesday - and I'm covered in spots!!!! Empty BA on Tuesday - and I'm covered in spots!!!!

Post by Opal_Eyes 6th November 2011, 9:53 pm

OMG! What the hell is going on?

Ok so admittedly I've had tons of stress lately and stress usually leads to an outbreak of spots on my face, but why on earth is my chest all covered in spots??!!! I mean seriously, it's gross. My body is rebelling against me! Do you think the surgeon will refuse to operate on my revolting chest? Ha! I'm freaking out so much you wouldn't believe.

Mortified!! Shifty help
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

BA on Tuesday - and I'm covered in spots!!!! Empty Re: BA on Tuesday - and I'm covered in spots!!!!

Post by annaliese76 6th November 2011, 10:18 pm

Aw hun i tend to break out in times of stress too so i know how u feel but its not gonna mean ur surgeon wont operate lol, I bet next week once u have ur new boobies u will be oozing with confidence, and ur spots will clear up. I've heard a few people say they have found that they have outbreaks following the GA but i actually found my skin cleared up after my op which i really do put down to my confidence boost (my stress just seemed to go away overnight)!! xxx Good luck hun, be thinking of u xx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

BA on Tuesday - and I'm covered in spots!!!! Empty Re: BA on Tuesday - and I'm covered in spots!!!!

Post by Clara 6th November 2011, 10:41 pm

Poor you Opal_eyes! Though i do have to admit i did lol just a little at your post! Well the way you've worded it anyway :)
I had to wash in hibiscrub leading up to my op which got rid of the couple i had, do you have to use it? I bet they're not that bad anyway!
Wow only 2 days!!! Don't freak babe you're going to be so so happy yipee

x x
Clara
Clara
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by gemima-puddle-duck 6th November 2011, 11:05 pm

Iv broke out in spots on my face this week. Worst its ever been actually. I think its stress definatly. Feel imbarrosed to talk to nurses ect tomorro with no make up on. Just try to relax if you can, i know its easier said than done though. Xx
gemima-puddle-duck
gemima-puddle-duck
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 7th November 2011, 1:28 am

Apart from it being a bit gross, and because a big outbreak of spots always makes you feel a bit down, I don't think you'll have a problem. It's just spots, after all! And by tomorrow, you won't care because you're getting boobies anyway!!!

xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 7th November 2011, 1:30 am

OMG i had this too!! it was the weirdest thing lol cos i never ever have had spots there before.. dont think its anything that would postpone your op though hunni haha. You'll be sweet. LOTS OF LUCK!! cant wait to here how you get on :) X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 7th November 2011, 6:20 am

I don't think they'll cancel u as they'll
Use iodine before they but ur new boobies in!!

Ur finally getting it done!!!
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down