Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone had polyurethane foam covered implants?

3 posters

Go down

Has anyone had polyurethane foam covered implants? Empty Has anyone had polyurethane foam covered implants?

Post by Jen23 2nd November 2014, 10:27 pm

Hi girls, just wondered if anyone has any experience with these? They are what ive chosen after lots of research, just wondered how that research translates into real women, would be good to hear from you. My date is November 10th, 285cc polyurethane overs, mod profile. Im so excited I can hardly wait!
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Has anyone had polyurethane foam covered implants? Empty Re: Has anyone had polyurethane foam covered implants?

Post by lairyfairie 2nd November 2014, 11:45 pm

I am due to have these too and read some threads on here from women who had them. If you use the search bar, there should be quite a few posts about them. You could also try searching for furry brazilians as that's what they're also called. Your date is so near I bet you are really excited x
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 340

Back to top Go down

Has anyone had polyurethane foam covered implants? Empty Re: Has anyone had polyurethane foam covered implants?

Post by mirren001 3rd November 2014, 12:55 am

As in previous post if you use the search bar it will bring up some older posts that you may like to read through.
Polyurethane implants are relatively new but are being used more & more in the UK  by surgeons, they have the lowest rate for capsular contracture. They do take a lot longer to soften that other implants  but from reading other posts on here I haven't heard anything negative said about them.
Hopefully some of the ladies that have them will be along shortly to offer you some advise from their own experience of having them XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 3rd November 2014, 5:44 pm

Thanks so much everyone, I will check it out for sure . It was the reduced rate of CC that I liked, plus the fact they go over. Reduced healing time is always a bonus!
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down