Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else BL only without large breasts?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone else BL only without large breasts? Empty Anyone else BL only without large breasts?

Post by roxanne 3rd November 2011, 2:55 pm

Hi, I know I've only been here for a couple of weeks, and I have another question, but it's really nice to hear from other ladies here :).

Are there other women out there who have had or are having an uplift with no implants? Are there any out there who are on the smaller side like me who have decided to stay small but improve the shape?

It would be great to hear from you. My mother had an uplift when I was a child, but she's always had large breasts, and even had a slight reduction with her lift (though they grew some more after, lucky her, lol). I also have friends and cousins who've had BAs but none had uplifts, so though it's great to here from them all, I've not spoken to anyone in my specific situation, it's something I feel that I need before going under the knife.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Anyone else BL only without large breasts? Empty Re: Anyone else BL only without large breasts?

Post by b4eve 3rd November 2011, 3:05 pm

I've already said "Hi" in your other thread but I just had to mention that today I've got my dressings off and I am more than pleased with what my uplift has achieved. I'll put pics up soon (probably tomorrow) and although you're a newbie, I'll share them if you message me as there aren't many pics (even on wider internet, I've found) of uplifts without either reduction or implants
b4eve
b4eve
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Anyone else BL only without large breasts? Empty Re: Anyone else BL only without large breasts?

Post by roxanne 3rd November 2011, 10:22 pm

Hi again, and thank you! I'm glad to hear you're happy with what you see so soon after surgery! Anyone else BL only without large breasts? 899188

You're right, it's so difficult to find any pictures of uplifts without implants, especially for smaller breasts. I've only found a handful in the past year, I guess we're in the minority!

This does makes me feel a little lonely I must admit. I was starting to consider that I must be crazy and after the wrong surgery, but I've now seen two consultants who thought this was a good option for me. I ran through the options at my last consult, he agreed this was really the best option for me after speaking to me and having a good look at me.

I'd send you a message but I'm afraid I can't send any yet, I can only receive them, as I'm still new on here.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by b4eve 3rd November 2011, 10:27 pm

Ah right, no worries, I'll let you know when my pics are up.
b4eve
b4eve
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 4th November 2011, 3:01 pm

Thanks, I've sent you a private message now that I can send them :)
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 4th November 2011, 3:53 pm

I met a lady last month who had lost 13 stone in weight. She had a reduction and uplift. They looked lovely the scarring was just a very fine pink line and they were a perfect b cup very pert and compleatly natural. Good luck xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 4th November 2011, 6:35 pm

Thank you peggysue! It's safe to say I won't be getting any reduction. Consultant told me he plans on taking no breast tissue, and no more skin than he needs to, it's really about reshaping. I had had beautiful breasts before having kids, now the shape is...well it's different Rolling Eyes
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 4th November 2011, 11:21 pm

I know what you mean about having kids mine are so empty but shrunk incredibly from a d cup to an A. Luckily they are almost pancakes so I dont need a uplift. The things we do for children, but they are worth all of it Give You xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 5th November 2011, 12:16 am

Yeah, pregnancy and feeding...I went up to an F cup, then gradually went down all the cup sizes until I ended back to the size I was at the start but with a different shape, from conical to long and flattened. Don't you just love the pancake look!

I won't bother blaming breastfeeding, even though I fed both for a long time, my mother didn't breastfeed and she still got saggy breasts. My breasts changed, as in just dropped, pretty much overnight during my first pregnancy at 21 weeks. Up until then I was enjoying my new augmented look, but clearly their weight didn't agree with me, lol. I remember the moment that I noticed, and I just knew I'd be considering surgery at some point.

I love my kids, they are so worth it, I'm smiling just thinking about them Anyone else BL only without large breasts? 48411
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down