Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Large implants

2 posters

Go down

Large implants Empty Large implants

Post by luvlea 27th October 2010, 8:14 pm

Hello!

I am new to BB and think this site is brill!

I am due to have a re-aug soon due to having pip implants - yuk! As far as I am aware they are intact as I have not suffered like some of the other poor souls on here..
:console:

I just need some advice from some of you ladies as I thought that I would also take the opportunity to increase my size too.. At the moment I have 365cc overs and was a 34 aa pre-op. I am now a 34 c (d on a good day!) Ive had the pips for nearly 3 years and I have since put on nearly 2 stone in weight so my boobies now look small compared to the rest of my body. Was 8.5 stone now more 10 stone plus!! (But I am happy with that!) I have decided to go for a larger implant. I am looking at 620 cc as a start but also thinking about 720 cc too? I am aware of the risks of large implants but I really want to hit an E or F cup without having more surgery to get there.

Can anyone tell me if they have gone this much larger and if they have any advice to offer that would be helpful as I am a little apprehensive that I may be going too large with the 720cc as I was only a 34 aa to start with!

I am 5ft 5in 42 years old and have breast fed my son tho he is 21 now!

Thanks in advance
luvlea
luvlea
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

Large implants Empty Re: Large implants

Post by COOKIE 28th October 2010, 7:06 am

Well, we have a couple of things in common, both the same age and both have children of silmilar age and breast fed...I haven't had an implant as large as you're considering sweetness, I had an uplift with 410ccs.

Have you had a consultation yet?

I think the main thing for you to consider when thinking about an uplift with such large implants hun is the probabilty of further surgery to maintain the aesthetic look you achieve from an uplift.

As we age we naturally lose skin elasticity and at our age it's something I'm very aware of and did take into consideration, I consider my 410s a large implant but like yourself did want a larger bust and I'm prepared for the fact that I will definately without doubt need further surgery in the future.

If you're prepared for all that and your surgeon of choice is happy for you to go that large then go for it hun. But know that they will require a lot of maintainance to keep them well supported and skin moisturised doing all you can to put off the sagging for as long as possible. xx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlea 28th October 2010, 7:55 am

Morning Cookie

Thanks for your post. Yes I have had a couple of consultations. One with my original surgeon Dr Khan who did a great job (except for the pips!) and a new surgeon Dr Usai who is bout an 35 mins from where I live. I am aware they are both good at what they do so should be in good hands.

Dr Khan will not go any larger than 620cc he said he would have 520cc 560cc and 620cc on the day and would put in what fits. Dr Usai has a much larger range to choose from 520cc 620cc and 720cc and again would put in what fits. My first op was deliberately smallish cc wise so my body would have a chance to adjust (plus was in proportion with my body size then) but my intention with BA was to get to a size I feel comfortable with (largish) I have also read that if its your intention to go larger its not worth going less than 200cc between ops otherwise you are unlikely to notice the change.

Both surgeons don't like to deal with large implants as they feel they are not needed and said that women now days don't want to look natural but just want to go large instead! Maybe that is the case with some ie boob greed but if I was like that I would be going for enormous implants!! And I don't think I am. I just want to look in proportion to the rest of my body that's all plus in light of the pips I've got to get them out anyway.

I am prepared for the aging process and sagging etc. As to all mature ladies with large chests. I am not 22 anymore so know it is going to happen and so I am not trying to look 22 either!

Yes I would have to take care, ie good support, care, awareness etc and maybe the prospect of more surgery in the future. But I will cross that bridge when I come to it I think.

Thanks for your post cookie.
luvlea
luvlea
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlea 28th October 2010, 8:13 am

Yikes! Just realised something...

Think I posted in the wrong part as not needing a breast/nipple uplift... not yet anyway. Just enlargement....

Doh!

Lulea x
luvlea
luvlea
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th October 2010, 8:44 am

Ahhh OK hun. No worries. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE