Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

girls advise what to do :-(

3 posters

Go down

girls advise what to do :-( Empty girls advise what to do :-(

Post by FLOWER11 24th October 2011, 4:52 pm

So ladies, I go to my 6month follow up and dr.tells me he wants to do a little of a retouch one boob needs a lil more skin removed from the bottom portion n at the same time he wants to exchange my implants for one size bigger im not arguing w the upgrade on size but I wonder is the risk worth it? Should I do it?

I currently havel/360 R/400cc moderate profiles he said with my body type one size bigger would look nicer and that this time he wants to place same size implants verses bfre he place to dfrnt sizes he told me he couldn't go to big first time around because of my anchor lift he wants to be able to remove the most skin possible but that now that things have settle i can do.....too confused?
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

girls advise what to do :-( Empty Re: girls advise what to do :-(

Post by kristenb89 24th October 2011, 5:01 pm

wow, it seems he cares, thats awesome! will you have to pay extra for this? and most important... are you happy with what you have now? girls advise what to do :-( 267328 if you're happy with them now and wouldnt have them any other way, then why go through more surgery? but if youre not 100% happy i'd def consider it...
kristenb89
kristenb89
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 24th October 2011, 5:05 pm

i'm happy but soon after surgery I noticed the difference in size one being small n the other nice n round...I would only have to pay hospital cost bcause that is a totally seperate facility from my doctors office....he also said the pain would b nothing like the first time around....but i dont knw what to do:roll:
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 24th October 2011, 7:28 pm

Flower,
Where did you have your op? Who is your surgeon?
If I was you I think I'd go for the revision- because whilst he's offering todo it.. If you leave it then Down the line are not happy then your ps may not be so willing?
Good luck x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down