Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Six weeks post op and stitches sticking out.

3 posters

Go down

Six weeks post op and stitches sticking out. Empty Six weeks post op and stitches sticking out.

Post by sharona1 19th October 2011, 8:26 pm

shrug Hi Im six weeks post op and have allready at four weeks had to have my stitches trimmed that were coming through my scar. This has happened again so trimmed them myself this time and dressed with a iodine patch dressiing, I also noticed a small red spot and when i touched it a little bit of yellow puss came out. Shall i give it a couple of days to see how it is before i ring to see the nurse? Appart from this I have healled really well and am really pleased with the results of my BA. x Cheerleader
sharona1
sharona1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Six weeks post op and stitches sticking out. Empty Re: Six weeks post op and stitches sticking out.

Post by nikitaw86 19th October 2011, 8:40 pm

I wouldn't wait Hun better to be safe then sorry my incisions look properly healed now on right side left has a little scab did urs look this way before stitch pushed through? X
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Six weeks post op and stitches sticking out. Empty Re: Six weeks post op and stitches sticking out.

Post by loopylou 19th October 2011, 8:55 pm

Hi,
Dont wait to be seen, Id call tomorrow am.
Pus could mean an infection and you should see someone soon incase you need antibiotics. Im sure its not serious, and you may not need any treatment but complications are best dealt with early.
Glad you love the new babies! xx
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by sharona1 19th October 2011, 9:03 pm

Hi, No scab or anything just the tiny white stitch sticking through..I will ring the nurse tomorrow and make an appointment. It seems from reading a lot the posts on here that its quite common, I can feel the stitches under the scar on both sides i must be one of the ones where its gonna take ages for them to dissolve. hissy x
sharona1
sharona1
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 19th October 2011, 9:05 pm

Hope it heals soon Hun xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 19th October 2011, 9:08 pm

I have a stitch sticking out too, I keep trimming it but its still there! Ive no idea how long they take to dissolve :(
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by sharona1 19th October 2011, 9:15 pm

Hi Last time i spoke to the nurse she said its really common for the stitches to make there way out and to go anytime for them to be trimmed.. why do they use these stitches if they dont disolve? shrug xx
sharona1
sharona1
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down