Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Op Appt - Dressings Off & Stitches Out!

+3
Rach26
Emme-Kate
Nyssa-H
7 posters

Go down

Post Op Appt - Dressings Off & Stitches Out! Empty Post Op Appt - Dressings Off & Stitches Out!

Post by Nyssa-H 26th July 2011, 9:22 pm

And i'm so pleased 2 get those bloody dressings off!! I'm 11 days post op today and they were ready 2 drop off i think! Had stitches taken out 2 so happy about that and she said the scar's healed really well and is very neat. I had a look and it looked fine - not sure what a boob op scar looks like really so unsure haha! I did have some bruisin on my left boob so arnica didn't work too well!! I was hopin 2 come home and have a very long shower but she put a steri strip on and said to wait until 2moro and then every 2-3 days when I change the strips...gutted!!!! Shallow baths just don't do the job!!

So I'm a very happy girl! Got 2 go back at 6wks 2 c the surgeon and then 8wks for post op photo's!

I still haven't put my photo's on my laptop which I need 2 do but 2 b honest they actually look quite cr*p on my camera which i'm not very happy about! They look so much better thru the mirror 2 me haha. xxx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post Op Appt - Dressings Off & Stitches Out! Empty Re: Post Op Appt - Dressings Off & Stitches Out!

Post by Emme-Kate 26th July 2011, 9:26 pm

That's good news!Did it hurt when they took the stitches out?Mine didn't need to be removed but I heard it can hurt.

Post Op Appt - Dressings Off & Stitches Out! 321562
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post Op Appt - Dressings Off & Stitches Out! Empty Re: Post Op Appt - Dressings Off & Stitches Out!

Post by Rach26 26th July 2011, 9:39 pm

Yay! Glad you're happy hun xx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 27th July 2011, 6:19 am

Aw hun, glad your happy and finally had your dressing and stitches out? bet you cant wait to have a shower? x
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 27th July 2011, 6:33 am

aww gutted about the steri strips! i had mine out yesterday was loking forward to my first shower but on my way home summert happend to my lil girl and we had to take her to A+E, so didnt get my nicee shower after all! hoping tonights the night ;) xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 27th July 2011, 8:40 am

Great news that everything is healing well! I know shallow baths just dont cut it, but they are worth the new boobies!

x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by FloJo 27th July 2011, 9:31 am

The first shower is lovely and I know what you mean about pics on the camera, mine look far better in the mirror to x
FloJo
FloJo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 29th July 2011, 10:07 am

Thanks ladies!! No gettin the stitches out didn't hurt at all, I kinda felt the 1st one comin out but it wasn't painful & i neva felt the 2nd 1 at all. I've had a look at my scars again myself and I can hardly tell they're there as they're right in the crease so that's good!!

Sorry 2 hear about ur little girl Barbiecon, hope she's ok and u got ur shower lol!! xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down