Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dressings off stitches trimmed

+2
COOKIE
Scatty247
6 posters

Go down

Dressings off stitches trimmed Empty Dressings off stitches trimmed

Post by Scatty247 30th November 2012, 5:52 pm

Ouch what a horrible feeling I only have half the feeling in my boobs my nipples are like dead lumps of skin lol it's horrible and when the dressings were pulled off it turned my stomach !!

On the plus side I love my boobs so much any uncomfort is soooo worth it lol I'm healing well slight bruising on one but very tender in sports bra.

How long does the severe numbness last its like I've had an injection at dentist and only bit of feeling is back Shocked
Xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Dressings off stitches trimmed Empty Re: Dressings off stitches trimmed

Post by COOKIE 30th November 2012, 6:03 pm

Numbness can last anything up to a year hun, or sensation could return as soon as tomorrow. It's all just dependent on how well your nerves heal babe.

Just take your recovery a day at a time, don't compare to others and you'll be OK.

Glad all went well today hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 30th November 2012, 6:13 pm

Thanks cookie it's just going to take some getting used to I seem to be healing great I've been asked to go back after Christmas is that about right?

Your avi is gorgeous by the way how are you healing?

Xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 30th November 2012, 6:20 pm

My lefty is still numb pretty much all over ESP in the inner cleavage part and as for nipple sensation... I think it could be pierced and I don't feel anything!

It happened with my 1 st ba also though. Righty healed very quickly and lovely lefty took a while, was numb for months and I never fully regained nipple sensation in it, but a small price to pay and tbh I'm not bothered about nipple sensation! X

Glad you love your boobies and yes it's all worth it hunny xxxxxx millions times over! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 30th November 2012, 6:25 pm

mrsball wrote:My lefty is still numb pretty much all over ESP in the inner cleavage part and as for nipple sensation... I think it could be pierced and I don't feel anything!

It happened with my 1 st ba also though. Righty healed very quickly and lovely lefty took a while, was numb for months and I never fully regained nipple sensation in it, but a small price to pay and tbh I'm not bothered about nipple sensation! X

Glad you love your boobies and yes it's all worth it hunny xxxxxx millions times over! X

My nipples actually look dead lol the left is worse than right I could pierce it but it droops a little like it has died will that change it looks odd ?!?! It's wired how numb underneath is too I may as well be stroking the wall!! It's going to be a long road. How did you handle them being touched by OH I won't let him touch them with guidance caus I don't like the half numb bits being touched x x
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 30th November 2012, 6:38 pm

Happy Healing Scatty xxx It improves all the time xxx I t is a weird sensation!!! Hug
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 30th November 2012, 6:44 pm

Ditto I do t like the numb boob being touched it feels horrible with me touching it let alone anyone else! He hasn't really been able to have a proper feel even now as I've kept them securely guarded in my sports bra 24/7 ! And especially as the lefty bottomed out I'm frightening of it being handled roughly!!! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by CassieShips 30th November 2012, 7:51 pm

Scatty - the numb thing is totally freaking me out too! haha but what I'm finding even worse is being itchy somewhere I can't feel, it's so strange!!

Mrs Ball - nipple sensation is the one thing I would give anything to have back! (hoping it comes back eventually) I wouldn't even care if the rest of my boob was totally numb as long as i could feel my nipples haha

xx
CassieShips
CassieShips
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 30th November 2012, 9:01 pm

CassieShips wrote:Scatty - the numb thing is totally freaking me out too! haha but what I'm finding even worse is being itchy somewhere I can't feel, it's so strange!!

Mrs Ball - nipple sensation is the one thing I would give anything to have back! (hoping it comes back eventually) I wouldn't even care if the rest of my boob was totally numb as long as i could feel my nipples haha

xx

Hysterical Hysterical :rait's the nipples that are killing me too x x x
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 30th November 2012, 10:11 pm

Glad that you've had your dressings done Dressings off stitches trimmed 184153 as for nipple sensation i don't really have any to begin with Dressings off stitches trimmed 267328 in my case it will be what you don't have you wont miss hahaha x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down