Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do PS's say they won't go over certain sizes?

+4
debsrich
jen86
whoknew1987
alymomma
8 posters

Go down

Why do PS's say they won't go over certain sizes? Empty Why do PS's say they won't go over certain sizes?

Post by alymomma 13th October 2011, 8:27 pm

Just a curious question I've always thought about...the different consultations I went to some PS's said "oh, well I won't do over 400CC on you," or "I never go over this size, or that size..." I mean, what gives!? If it's your body, and you've done your homework, and know exactly what you want to look like and what you want AND you're paying, shouldn't it ultimately be your decision to pick what CC's you want (putting aside any bodily limitations such as tight skin, health risks etc etc...), but if you're body is completely healthy, why not?
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Why do PS's say they won't go over certain sizes? Empty Re: Why do PS's say they won't go over certain sizes?

Post by whoknew1987 13th October 2011, 8:39 pm

I guess its because they have a reputation that they want to maintain and if they personally don't think a certain pair of implants will look good on you then they won't be happy to put them in.. Although i totally understand your point of view that if you're paying for something and you're adamant about what you like then it should be your decision ultimately.. xxx
whoknew1987
whoknew1987
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Why do PS's say they won't go over certain sizes? Empty Re: Why do PS's say they won't go over certain sizes?

Post by jen86 13th October 2011, 8:40 pm

whonew1987 i think your right. If they like the real look too and you ask for implants that are big they dont want a obviously augmented pair of boobs on their name. Also some girls skin muscle etc cant fit over a certain size and can badly stretch the skin...sometimes a surgeon pysically cant fit them in i think!
xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 13th October 2011, 8:42 pm

alymomma wrote:Just a curious question I've always thought about...the different consultations I went to some PS's said "oh, well I won't do over 400CC on you," or "I never go over this size, or that size..." I mean, what gives!? If it's your body, and you've done your homework, and know exactly what you want to look like and what you want AND you're paying, shouldn't it ultimately be your decision to pick what CC's you want (putting aside any bodily limitations such as tight skin, health risks etc etc...), but if you're body is completely healthy, why not?

The thing that gets me is when a surgeon says- "I never do over x size on anyone"!! This is stupid way to work as 300 cc (for example) would be quite large on some girls frames... but would be lost on mine- (currently measure 36/38b/c) 1 consult I went to said this which just left me confused and frustrated!!!!!
x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 13th October 2011, 9:28 pm

At the end of the day surgeons have a right to refuse to do what is essentially a cosmetic procedure if they do not want to. It is disappointing and frustrating when a surgeon will not give us what
we want, but in essence that just means we need to keep looking and
find one we are happy with.

Thats why this website is fab because we can get all the info we need to ensure we get the surgery we want!

loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by shirtripper 14th October 2011, 6:25 am

my surgeon didnt want me much bigger than 400cc because he doesnt like the look implants bigger than 400cc give i think he only does the natural look x
shirtripper
shirtripper
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 14th October 2011, 11:24 am

I think its because your skin & breast tissue will only stretch so far before CC, stretch marks and other complications become more likely.

The ps will put in what they think your body will safely accommodate to limit risks of complications........I think?!
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 15th October 2011, 4:00 pm

you skin will only stretch so much, if you wanted to go huge it would have to be done gradually, this can be done with more than one operation over time. If your breasts have previously stretched due to breast feeding or weight then you will be able to get a much bigger implant. If you try to stretch the skin too much you will just be covered in horrible stretch marks. Complications also come with bigger implants, so although you may want 700cc your body may not be able to take it, you may end up with double bubble etc and then you wouldn't be happy and your surgeon would look stupid and ruin his/her own reputation. Would you go to Michael Jacksons cosmetic surgeon? He'd give you what you asked for, no questions asked.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down