Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Needing A Re-Op Under 10 years of having BA

+3
DL
kay
chloerose7
7 posters

Go down

Needing A Re-Op Under 10 years of having BA Empty Needing A Re-Op Under 10 years of having BA

Post by chloerose7 27th September 2011, 8:50 pm

Hi girlies. I just thought it would be interesting to see how many of you needed a Re-op due to a complication under the 10 year make....Id like to think I hopefully wont need one till around 10years. Obviously I understand theres lots of risks :/....

So girls whose had a re-op due to a complication ( not because you wanted bigger/smaller)?

Thanks my lovely jubblies x x x x
chloerose7
chloerose7
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 313

https://twitter.com/ChloeRoseHutton

Back to top Go down

Needing A Re-Op Under 10 years of having BA Empty Re: Needing A Re-Op Under 10 years of having BA

Post by kay 28th September 2011, 3:39 pm

I've had a reop, with another planned in the first 3 years due to complications xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Needing A Re-Op Under 10 years of having BA Empty Re: Needing A Re-Op Under 10 years of having BA

Post by DL 28th September 2011, 4:04 pm

hello ladies

I am like you cholerose7 I am hoping nothing goes wrong and wont need another op till 10-15year mark fingers crossed.

sorry to hear you had complications kay xx
DL
DL
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by chloerose7 28th September 2011, 7:35 pm

So much to weigh up isnt there, urghh such a big decision. Just trying to enjoy every moment enjoying the journey of researching and seeing consultants...
Ohhhh Kay :( I really do hope that soon all of your problems will come to end :) ~hugs~ x x x
chloerose7
chloerose7
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 1st October 2011, 10:47 pm

im having a re-op on the4th Nov for double bubble..
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Saylo 6th October 2011, 8:41 pm

I just had a second procedure after two years and three months of the original surgery. I had a set of anatomical implants (tear drop shape), which are no longer accessible in US as I found out during my 2nd procedure. One of them flipped as well as fell out of its pocket. The muscle was pushing it out due to the "flippage". I will definitely take it easier during my pilates / yoga practice now. It happens.
Saylo
Saylo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by chloerose7 6th October 2011, 9:24 pm

Thanks for sharing your experiences girls - Its nices to get a good idea of the amount of girls needing re-ops after x amount of time. :) x x x
chloerose7
chloerose7
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by gemima-puddle-duck 16th October 2011, 9:45 pm

Yeah its a good question actually. Im thinking the same.
gemima-puddle-duck
gemima-puddle-duck
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by la_violette 19th November 2011, 7:50 pm

Hiya! I'm having a re-op after 6.5 years due to a ruptured implant. No idea how long it's been ruptured, as I only noticed the lumps under my armpits 10 days ago!
la_violette
la_violette
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by chloerose7 19th November 2011, 8:14 pm

Aww sorry to hear tgat la-voiletta. Hope you ger it sorted soon. What implants did you have? Does it hurt? Saying that 6.5 years is pretty good goung :) x x x
chloerose7
chloerose7
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by la_violette 19th November 2011, 9:23 pm

Thanks chloerose7!

I had the dreaded PIPs!

To be honest, I am devestated that they have ruptured so soon - and they could have been like this for years, for all I know!! Needing A Re-Op Under 10 years of having BA 683465
la_violette
la_violette
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chloerose7 20th November 2011, 12:10 pm

Ohhh no that's not nice. I think the PIPs are becoming a bit of a burden in many girls lives unfortunately. So horrible.
Are you having a re-op soon?
Im sure it will be a relief though to no longer have the PIPs in :) x x x
chloerose7
chloerose7
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by la_violette 20th November 2011, 12:20 pm

I'm seeing my original surgeon on Friday, but he has already quoted me £3.9k just to have the ruptured implant replaced!!!!!

I'm also seeing my GP tomorrow to see if I can get them removed on the NHS. I can't afford to keep having re-ops every 5 or so years andam now seriously worried about my lymph nodes! My PS never warned me about that when I handed over my cash in 2005!!
la_violette
la_violette
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chloerose7 20th November 2011, 12:36 pm

What do you mean hun? Do your lymph nodes get worse the more opps you have or somethings? Ohhhh hunn :( (big hug). X x x. X
chloerose7
chloerose7
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by la_violette 20th November 2011, 12:44 pm

Thanks for the hug! I need it right now! It was such a big decision for me to get the op done in the first place, especially as I had to do it behind my parents' back (and now they have been proven right)!

My lymph nodes are full of silicone and will probably need removing and I'm worried about having a re-op in case it happens again (I can't keep having my lymph nodes removed when one of my implant ruptures)! And I have a husband and daughter to think about this time around! xxx
la_violette
la_violette
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down