Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now needing a re-op is confirmed

+6
alfie
yettiricey
abbie
hazleyez2201
misf1
kaboobie
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Now needing a re-op is confirmed Empty Now needing a re-op is confirmed

Post by kaboobie 9th March 2011, 8:35 pm

Hi :o)

seen my PS today. He was a little reluctant to say I needed a re-op, and I started crying and asking questions and telling him my complaints. He without saying it was his fault, said what may have caused these results and explained why he inserted the implant at the side. I explained how I thought he should have warned me he might do this etc etc bc i specifically had said i didnt want cut under.. Long story short, I am getting a re-op and im having Lolli pop lift with possible small incision along the bottom. The nipple will go up 2-3 inches (which he was doing mastopexy in the beginning so if it has to go up more its obviously his mistake) and the cut from the bottom of the nipple down to get rid of extra skin causing the droopy bottom breast part. Just glad the appointment is over with, and hoping <May comes fast so I can get the reop done and get back to my life... heres to hoping he does it right the second time !!
My reop is scheduled for May 5th,

thanks for all your support xoxoxox
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Now needing a re-op is confirmed Empty Re: Now needing a re-op is confirmed

Post by misf1 9th March 2011, 8:47 pm

Aw hun, Hug I hope he gets this right this time. I'm sure may will be here in no time. You must be so stressed out at the moment.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 9th March 2011, 10:09 pm

I am very stressed,. Not as much as I was this morning before my appointment though. I was soo worried if hed try and blow me off, which he would have never admitted he didnt do so well if i hadnt started making complaints and concerns,,, and of course bc im emotional bc of all this i started crying. I definetly will have a good long story by the end of my journey for everyone to read, and will need to sit down some night and write a LONG list of things to discuss with your PS, and get everything in writing, and documented, and make sure someone is at your consult with you so you have another person hearing and knowing what you did and did not agree to. Thats to come, for now i guess i should be happy its booked and i know it will be done, just hoping hes better the second time around.
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hazleyez2201 10th March 2011, 1:48 am

Sorry to hear you have to have a re op. Are you going to go down to adifferent cc as well? Do you have to pay for any of it?
hazleyez2201
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 10th March 2011, 2:00 am

the implants are not being touched, im getting a lift, lollipop lift, wihch will bring the breasts tissue up over the implant where it should be and give me better projection and no saggy bottom part
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 10th March 2011, 7:19 am

i think he needs to lower them
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 10th March 2011, 9:52 am

Oh Kaboobie I'm so sorry you've got to go through all this, I can't believe it, you poor thing. Hey hun I'm having my 3rd BA on 5th May so let's support each other. I really hope you are not too down about this and I'm sure you'll be so pleased once it's all sorted out.

Big mahoosive hugs for you group hug
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 10th March 2011, 6:40 pm

thanks girls, i appreciate all your help and support,
abbie, i have asked james that question to see what he says.
yettiricey - we can have our journey together, why is this your 3rd BA?
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 10th March 2011, 6:45 pm

Sorry you have to go through this all over again hun. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 10th March 2011, 7:06 pm

It's my 3rd Ba coz

a) first one was required coz I had 2 fried eggs instead of breasts
b) they withdrew my trilucent implants from the market and I was pregnant and it seemed I had ruptures....they operated whilst I was preggie and both had infact ruptured
c) I now have capsular contracture
d) I also have a very bad haircut today :-(
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 11th March 2011, 3:11 am

haha i like the last one.
sorry to hear you have went through soo much to have fabulous boobs, the things we do to look good and be confident as women. we all desreve gold stars for the confidence we have to do this.
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 11th March 2011, 11:14 am

it's fine and I don't regret any part of it...infact I've just been dog walking with a flat chested friend of mine who would love to have it done. All I can do is tell her what it's like, how I don't regret it and wish I'd done it when I was younger than 26 (which was when I first had it done). I can't wait for my op in May. How are you today? Are you andry?
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 11th March 2011, 11:14 am

Oops meant to say are you angry...lol don't know who andry is!!! Hysterical
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 11th March 2011, 11:26 am

Hey kaboobie gld to hear you got somewhere with your surgeon and you are getting your re-op. Hope all goes well for you hun and you get the boobies you want this time We ought to have our own thread re-op buddies xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 11th March 2011, 2:50 pm

Thats a good sugesstion for the Mods. Peachy
And yettricey i am angry at the fact he didnt take the time to properly figure out what would work for me and give me the results I showed him I was trying to achieve. Having another surgery just puts a damper on things. I clean houses on the side of my regular job so I'll have to make up another story of why i need a bunch of time off again. (I dont tell them b/c its not really their business and i dont want them judging me). and my daughter is 2 so i have to find someone to watch her when were out of town for the night, and for a few days once home. We also were thinking of going south for a week to get away and I cant now....
so just a bit frusterated more than anything, however very happy he is willing to correct his mistakes. After all no offense but were not the professionals, they should tell us what we need to get the proper results, by him not informing me and doing what he wanted after we discussed something different is what put him in the position to have to do another op and not get paid for it. life isnt perfect and there will always be reops that ned to be done for medical reasons, not dropping right, healing right, cc, etc, but for not taking the extra time to make sure i did the correct procedure the first time i feel is different.

just looking forward to getting it over with so i can love my new boobies like i was hoping to the first time around xoxox
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 11th March 2011, 2:57 pm

Oh bless you and I know what you mean. My surgeon talked me into having trilucent over anything else so I went with his suggestions then within 3 year they were withdrawn from the market and everyone was being advised not to get pregnant etc....I found out a week later I was pregnant. I went back to him, he copped a feel and said "they need to come out asap". I had to wait until a safe time during pregnancy to have a reop (15 weeks pregnant). They then told me both mine had ruptured and also that my blood pressure had dropped dangerously low during op and they didn't know if it would effect the baby. Two days later my midwife couldn't find a heartbeat but as it was a Sunday they couldn't get me a scan until the Monday. Sunday night I was in agony in my tummy and thought I was losing my baby...I got rushed to hospital only to find I was constipated (coz of the pain killers) lol. At least I got a ride in a nee nor! My surgeon was quite cold about it all and I'm not using him again (he is quite famous) and I'm really happy with my surgeon this time round, he is really nice and takes time out to listen and discuss things...infact he is one of the docs on this forum (that's how I stumbled on this site when I was googling / stalking him) dance
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 11th March 2011, 6:19 pm

Wow yettiricey you really hav been through it. Great to see you have such a positive attitude though x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 11th March 2011, 6:44 pm

Hi Peachy34, it was all about 10 years or so ago....at the time I was very depressed and spent my pregnancy worrying about the effects my ruptures and the op might have on my baby. My son was and is very healthy so all turned out ok. I do try and have a positive attitude to everything....most of the time woohoo
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 12th March 2011, 3:07 am

so r u going to james?? hes great... hes given me his time and i cant even go to him, so hes not benefitting financially from me, that to me is dedication to your work
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenbabes 12th March 2011, 4:46 am

Hello kabbbbie
I am so glad everything is working out for you
Hello yettiricey
You certainly have gone through it so glad that things have worked out will in the end with your pregancy
Read both of your storys has opened my eyes I am having my BA next month but I thought that's it you have one surgery then that's it, but now I am scared that things will go wrong
Jenbabes
Jenbabes
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 12th March 2011, 5:00 am

dont be scared, just make sure your ps is very informed on what you want and make sure there is no way hell do anything different once your under, discuss this with him... also show pictures of what you like and make him tell you what oyu need to get to that rather than him asking you, bc we know what we want to look like, but we dont know what exact ba / uplift etc will get us there... they do it everyday lol
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 12th March 2011, 9:01 am

Jenbabes please don't worry, I simply was advised to have the wrong implants....simple. I'm sure things are much better now. And through all this I've never regretted having a BA in the first place. However things don't always go to plan so as long as you don't have rose tinted glasses and realise that if something goes a bit wrong it can be fixed then you'll be fine. Please realise though that most woman on here have not had any issues or problems at all :-) You'll be fine.....I can't wait to have my next BA :-)
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenbabes 12th March 2011, 1:09 pm

Thank you girls you have made me feel much better and I will make sure I ask the question at my preadmission appointment a big hug to you both group hug
Jenbabes
Jenbabes
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 12th March 2011, 2:59 pm

you're welcome hun, let me know how you get on xxxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 12th March 2011, 6:50 pm

Jenbabes not everyone has to have a re-op but you should really go into it with your eyes open there is the possibility that in the future you may have to have further surgery to maintain your new boobs not necessarily because something has gone wrong but implants don't always last a lifetime. Unfortunately for some of us things don't always go perfectly the first time but for us few there are many who are absolutely fine and hopefully you will be one of them. I wouldn't change my decision I just look at it like my journey to my perfect boobs has took a little longer than expected x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next