Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now needing a re-op is confirmed

+6
alfie
yettiricey
abbie
hazleyez2201
misf1
kaboobie
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Now needing a re-op is confirmed - Page 2 Empty Re: Now needing a re-op is confirmed

Post by Peachy34 12th March 2011, 7:09 pm

kaboobie wrote:Thats a good sugesstion for the Mods. Peachy
xoxox

I have suggested and misf1 has kindly sorted us a sticky for re-op buddies in the general section if you want to join us for a bit of extra support kaboobie or anyone else whos having ot thinking of a re-op xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Now needing a re-op is confirmed - Page 2 Empty Re: Now needing a re-op is confirmed

Post by kinkyboots33 12th March 2011, 10:54 pm

thats really good that he has agreed to fix them for you!.... and quickly.
i have a similar problem and over 6 months po, im still waiting.......
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Soutty123 13th March 2011, 2:49 pm

Poor you but I'm glad that at least it is going to be sorted and that you have a date. I had no idea that so many botch jobs were happening tbh. I thought this sort of thing only happened to people who went abroad for cheap surgery and that if anything went wrong in this country it would automatically be put right. Just shows how naive I am and certainly no one told me about all the things that could go wrong that aren't necessarily covered before I paid my money over.

I'm waiting for 19th March to see my PS again and have photos taken. Then I have to wait for MyBreast's council to make a decision.
I only found about their procedures on this forum, other than telling me that I could definitely have an op and then being told that I might not get one and may have just forked out circa 6k for an implant under my arm and a flat breast I haven't heard from them, despite sending an email to the girl who's supposed to be looking after me and her manager asking various questions (which were answered by people on this forum). Have to sleep on my back still because it's so uncomfortable if I roll onto my right side at night. I will definitely be getting my re-op sorted elsewhere and sueing Mybreast for the cost if they don't give me the re-op.
Soutty123
Soutty123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 13th March 2011, 4:06 pm

i went to the new sticky :)

Im sure they will make your right as well girls,.
bc i went to the surgeon himself he makes the decision,
those bigger companies basically have lawyers. they ask the lawyer if there is any legal way you could sue them bc they did something wrong, if the lawyer says there is a chance they usually say yes well fix it, and if they say no thats when they might decline giving you a free re-op. i guess its technically cheaper to pay a lawyer full time to make decision for them than to perform every reop that ppl ask for, for free. (sometimes ppl that dont really need one try and get one bc they were nt happy with size etc)
but those os you who really do need a re-op, im sure its just crappy paper work making you wait and itll happen , keep confidnce girls xoxoxox
i was worried myself, and all turned out ok..im sure it will for you too
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2