Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever envied some1's cleavage?!

+7
rosygirl90
techygirly
sparkyleeds
georgiana76
AmyD
alexandra33
alice111
11 posters

Go down

Ever envied some1's cleavage?! Empty Ever envied some1's cleavage?!

Post by alice111 21st September 2011, 3:24 pm

Hello ladies, I'm now 5 days post op, and just thought the other day before my BA, I had a work colleague wear this low cut top and I thought bitch! lol she looks good even though they looked like small C's she had cleavage! I thought I have nothing there at the moment, but stayed positive as I knew I was about to have my BA. I was a 36C but could never get a proper cleavage in tops.
I just wanted to say I can't wait to get my cleavage out! lol. Doe's anyone have any great cleavage moments after their BA?! xx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Ever envied some1's cleavage?! Empty Re: Ever envied some1's cleavage?!

Post by alexandra33 21st September 2011, 3:30 pm

Not one specific moment, but mine are starting to hang and soften and come together and my BF was like "they look so real you wouldn't have to tell anyone!" Although I already told everyone LOLOL

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 21st September 2011, 3:48 pm

awww thats good to hear lol. well with a 34DD I'd imagine they look great. I was thinking I wouldn't mind wearing a longline bra out clubbing with a high waisted skirt once mine soften, hang and come together too! lol! xx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 21st September 2011, 3:56 pm

MY GOD.... its been years since i've had cleavage. I just can't wait to feel confident again xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 21st September 2011, 4:48 pm

Hi Alice, I am pre-op so have no great post-op stories (yet) but I am envious of pretty much everyone who has cleavage, lol!!
There is one girl on here, who as far as Im concerned has the PERFECT boobs!! I wont say who, as I wouldnt want to embaress anyone, but if when I have boobs they look anything like hers, I will be bloody thrilled!!!!! xxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 21st September 2011, 5:06 pm

AmyD wrote:MY GOD.... its been years since i've had cleavage. I just can't wait to feel confident again xxx

Hi AmyD, what a lovely picture of you and your partner. Damn right I know how you feel. I could never push them together enough with a bra before my op, so now that I have had my op, I am waiting patiently for them to drop. So i can finally have my moment lol. You have your op on the 5th oct, that is sooo near, time to get excited lol! you will feel a bit crap in the first week cus of bloatedness, trapped air, and constipation. For me day 3 I went to the loo, day 5, stomach is settling. So all of that shouldn't last more than a week, two weeks max. But it is so worth it as we keep telling ourselves! Confident times are on their way! Just keep thinking of all those christmas parties, and those dresses tht you will finally be able to wear. cleavage.com! woop woop! xxx

georgiana76 wrote:Hi Alice, I am pre-op so have no great post-op stories (yet) but I am envious of pretty much everyone who has cleavage, lol!!
There is one girl on here, who as far as Im concerned has the PERFECT boobs!! I wont say who, as I wouldnt want to embaress anyone, but if when I have boobs they look anything like hers, I will be bloody thrilled!!!!! xxx

Hello georgiana76, I have seem some great cleavages on this website and hope mine become like that too! I am fed up of everyone else being able to get their tits out except me lol! All i had was my rice bags under my clothes before my op, which made me look huge but it never gave me any cleavage! I hope your boobs turn out like hers! We all deserve to get exactly what we want! lol. xxx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 21st September 2011, 5:28 pm

Hi ,sorry to be a bit thick but what are rice bags ??
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 21st September 2011, 6:01 pm

sparkyleeds wrote:Hi ,sorry to be a bit thick but what are rice bags ??

Hi hun, rice bags are basically black tights stuffed with rice in order to give you an implication of the size of the implants that your surgeon has recommended to you. It's not 100% accurate but you get an idea of what to expect. Implants end up looking smaller than your rice bags though. xx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by techygirly 21st September 2011, 6:45 pm

Love this thread - I have spent all day looking at my colleagues boobies thinking I wish I'd gone bigger and wish I had a cleavage (although my PS wouldn't go big)....they all have perfect boobies and gorgeous cleavages without a boobie job - not fair hey?!

techygirly
techygirly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 21st September 2011, 7:35 pm

Ahh, now i understand!!! Thanks for the explanation alice! x
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 21st September 2011, 7:52 pm

techygirly wrote:Love this thread - I have spent all day looking at my colleagues boobies thinking I wish I'd gone bigger and wish I had a cleavage (although my PS wouldn't go big)....they all have perfect boobies and gorgeous cleavages without a boobie job - not fair hey?!

Hi techygirly! You had your surgery 8th sept right? Thats like a week before I had mine. 400cc is a good size. Hang on in there, they are yet to drop. Plus wonderbra do some fantastic bras for D+ sizes! I'm sure you will be at least a D. I certainly will be buying myself a wonderbra definately! Give it till six weeks and go buy yourself a push bra, I will too lol, and a tight low cut tshirt will do the job lol, and im sure you will have a fantastic cleavage just like the girls at work! Come on, the best is yet to come lol!! Also I find contouring the cleavage line with some brown eyeshadow or smudgy pencil creates more definition! xx

sparkyleeds wrote:Ahh, now i understand!!! Thanks for the explanation alice! x

You welcome hun.xx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 21st September 2011, 8:53 pm

hi Alice 111,
thanks for ur reply hun. So glad i found this website. Its great chatting with people who have been there and done it.... i feel far more prepared for how i will feel post op!!
Hope ur boobs drop soon hun, still 3 months till xmas, i'm sure ur cleavage will look gorgeous in ur party dresses...... oh i can't wait to have cleavage!!!! lmao!!
dance xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 21st September 2011, 8:59 pm

how long do you have to wait till they drop? im having smaller implants 260/280 so will it take me longer or not :S ?xx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Post by millie10 21st September 2011, 9:16 pm

Hey hun not had my op yet so no funny cleavage stories to share yet.. but in answer to your question I envy loads of people's cleavage! Everywhere you turn there are boobies! Oh and seen some amazing ones on avatars on here, have total boob envy x
millie10
millie10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 22nd September 2011, 7:05 am

i love boobies wooooooooooo!! hehe sorry i just had an urge to write that. I have a friend that has such an amazing cleavage that i just want sooo badly :O lucky ladies that have them..
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 22nd September 2011, 8:10 am

I envy so many boobies it's not even funny. I absolutely ADORE boobies!!! And yes I am totally straight, but boobies are just the best things ever. And I can't wait to own a pair - and if I get a good cleavage I will literally be in heaven, I've dreamt of having one my whole life!! All I can manage at the moment is two vaguely noticeable small bumps with no cleavage at all, and that's in a super padded plunge bra! lol

PS: I envy the gorgeous avatars on here!!
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 22nd September 2011, 8:28 am

hi opal eyes, DITTO!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 22nd September 2011, 8:30 am

hi rosygirl, i think everyone is different, unders take longer to drop than overs, but generally it can take months i think xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Flossy 22nd September 2011, 8:41 am

I looooove booobies LOL

Im quite lucky as even when i had little boobs with the right bra i could get some cleavage.. now i have my twins i do have great cleavage but still envy other ppls lol!

Dont think we will ever be totally happy :doh:

Good Luck Girls
Flossy
Flossy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 22nd September 2011, 10:04 am

AmyD wrote:hi Alice 111,
thanks for ur reply hun. So glad i found this website. Its great chatting with people who have been there and done it.... i feel far more prepared for how i will feel post op!!
Hope ur boobs drop soon hun, still 3 months till xmas, i'm sure ur cleavage will look gorgeous in ur party dresses...... oh i can't wait to have cleavage!!!! lmao!!
Ever envied some1's cleavage?! 899188 xxx

I absolutely love this website too! It's so supportive and positive! Me too hun, I read other people's experiences about having a BA, I read about all the bloatedness and constipation, and the types of healing stages so I knew what to expect as well, definitely helps preparing you mentally! Thank you hun. Wow 3 months and we will be waving our new cleavages around in dresses! lol xxx

rosygirl90 wrote:how long do you have to wait till they drop? im having smaller implants 260/280 so will it take me longer or not :S ?xx

Hey I'm not great on statistics but I asked my Personal co-ordinator and she said they will form a good dropped shape in 3 months. But I would say about a couple of weeks later they do drop as I have seen on this site xxx

millie10 wrote:Hey hun not had my op yet so no funny cleavage stories to share yet.. but in answer to your question I envy loads of people's cleavage! Everywhere you turn there are boobies! Oh and seen some amazing ones on avatars on here, have total boob envy x

Don't worry hun, you will have your boobie day lol rest assured! When it finally happens you will be soo proud! lol. I had to wait a whole year to get mine done as I became jobless so I couldnt save, but hang on in there xxx

TSmith wrote:i love boobies wooooooooooo!! hehe sorry i just had an urge to write that. I have a friend that has such an amazing cleavage that i just want sooo badly :O lucky ladies that have them..

Me too lol! Don't put yourself down hun, it will happen believe me. I used to avoid bra shopping I hated it cus i didnt want to get caught out in the gel bra section. You will be surprised how things completely change and what you didnt have, you suddenly have got xxx

Opal_Eyes wrote:I envy so many boobies it's not even funny. I absolutely ADORE boobies!!! And yes I am totally straight, but boobies are just the best things ever. And I can't wait to own a pair - and if I get a good cleavage I will literally be in heaven, I've dreamt of having one my whole life!! All I can manage at the moment is two vaguely noticeable small bumps with no cleavage at all, and that's in a super padded plunge bra! lol

PS: I envy the gorgeous avatars on here!!

I know exactly how you feel hun. They are like secret weapons of mass destruction haha.
Once you have them you know how to fire your shots lol! Yes there are so many lovely avatars. You will soon be in cleavage heaven i am sure hun, the first step i took when i wanted a BA was finding a clinic, the second was this site. This site kept me going, and looking at some avatars thats how i heard of my plastic surgeon, so it all started unfolding from here slowly. You're on the right track hun woop woop! One day it will be the other way round, and ppl will be envious of ur boobies xxx

Flossy wrote:I looooove booobies LOL

Im quite lucky as even when i had little boobs with the right bra i could get some cleavage.. now i have my twins i do have great cleavage but still envy other ppls lol!

Dont think we will ever be totally happy Ever envied some1's cleavage?! 869500

Good Luck Girls

lol. You're one of the lucky ones who had small boobs and still get cleavage, I was a c up and still couldnt get any :(. It's all about the right bra too defo! You now have more cleavage woop woop! xxx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down