Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will I ever get a cleavage

+6
alymomma
LHB
loopylou
shirtripper
welshvicci123
Jayno
10 posters

Go down

Will I ever get a cleavage Empty Will I ever get a cleavage

Post by Jayno 17th October 2011, 7:54 am

Hi Girls,

I know it is early days but I was hoping to wake up with some kind of cleavage - I discussed this with my surgeon and he said he could improve it (you could run a motorway through it before). I am just a bit worried coz although things are still swollen - most of my boobs seem to be under my arms and there is still a huge gap between them - will they ever form a cleavage or do I have to accept I am not made that way? Any advice gratefully received. Jx
Jayno
Jayno
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Will I ever get a cleavage Empty Re: Will I ever get a cleavage

Post by welshvicci123 17th October 2011, 8:15 am

I think your still very early on hun, you have loads of changes to go through, give it time hun x x x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by shirtripper 17th October 2011, 8:22 am

hi i woke up from op feeling the same i had massive side boobs and a massive gap in the middle it was about 4 fingers width 6 weeks post op it is about 2 fingers width so yes it will improve as for the sides i think its normal to have some side boob think thats all part of having boobies although the swelling has just started to go down at the sides i still have some side boob x
shirtripper
shirtripper
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayno 17th October 2011, 8:32 am

Thank you - I know it is early but am so keen to try and stay positive and not get down (post booby blues threatening I think). I will be patient - thanks shirtripper - I will do the finger measuring thing as a guide - good tip! Your avatar looks great by the way! xx
Jayno
Jayno
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shirtripper 17th October 2011, 8:39 am

yeah before you know it you will be wearing them pretty bras without chicken fillets socks and whatever you could get in there it really is amazing mine really started to change about the month mark i couldnt get them in a normsl bra before then because they were to far apart now i can push them in slightly and wow what a difference a normal bra makes youve got all that to look forward too my focus at the moment is the idea of wearing a wonder bra and showing off that cleavage ive always wanted x
shirtripper
shirtripper
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayno 17th October 2011, 9:05 am

I cant wait - that is my problem I think - but thank you sooo much for the support it really does help. Your pictures are amazing and so motivating - I am gonna defo keep a picture diary. I have just tried on an old bra and had a good laff at myself - it is pitiful! hee hee. Thanks girls your help is appreciated. xxx
Jayno
Jayno
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 17th October 2011, 11:18 am

I wish I had a cleavage too :(

Bear in mind the bit between your boobs will be swollen for a few weeks (EVEN IF IT DOESNT LOOK IT IT IS!) so the boobs do sit far apart early on.

But its all a waiting game I guess. One of the nurses at a consultation I went to gave me the best advice - she said implants will give you the size - bras will give you everything else, so I cant wait to get those normal bras on and push the babies a wee bit closer!

Congrats on the boobs hon and I hope you are feeling well. Do take some pics, I cant believe how much mine have changed in 4 weeks.
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by LHB 17th October 2011, 11:29 am

I wouldn't worry too much about it girls :) I had instant cleavage, but that is very rare, most have no cleavage at all for weeks.but it does come at some point and as you said, bras will push it that bit further. To be honest i wish i had a bit of a bigger gap.. but we always want the opposite of what we have.. us women are never happy eh :D x
LHB
LHB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayno 17th October 2011, 1:05 pm

True! My sister has just been to see me and thinks they are fab so feel much better. Am at the noisy stage now - they keep groaning! If it wasnt for this site I would be completely lost and panicky - thanks to everyone! xx
Jayno
Jayno
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 17th October 2011, 2:06 pm

shirtripper wrote:hi i woke up from op feeling the same i had massive side boobs and a massive gap in the middle it was about 4 fingers width 6 weeks post op it is about 2 fingers width so yes it will improve as for the sides i think its normal to have some side boob think thats all part of having boobies although the swelling has just started to go down at the sides i still have some side boob x

I am totally in the same boat as you!
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgie_797 17th October 2011, 3:57 pm

La senzas xxx gel bras are amazing at making a cleavage ! xx
Georgie_797
Georgie_797
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 17th October 2011, 4:14 pm

they change day to day so much its crazy i was very lucky to have clevage from waking up but i had a lot of side swelling where it feels like there stuck under ur armpits and thats now gone on left side and nearly gone right recovery is a long process which take 3 months to a year. I'm also impatient but for once its actually something worth being patient about and looking forward to seeing xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire1003 17th October 2011, 6:25 pm

Great avatar Jayno, I have the same lonsdale bras :) x
Claire1003
Claire1003
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 17th October 2011, 9:05 pm

My boobs were like ROCKS for days!! After about a week there were parts of them that started to feel less solid. Now I can give them a squeeze and push them together to give me cleavage... but it doesn't come without help. The sports bras keep them separated, so it won't be at least until push-up bra stage that you'll really be looking at getting cleavage!! Just give it time, hun

xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down