Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will I ever get a cleavage??

+3
carol_s
kinkyboots33
shiv*
7 posters

Go down

Will I ever get a cleavage?? Empty Will I ever get a cleavage??

Post by shiv* 12th March 2011, 3:18 pm

I know I'm still early days so my boobs aren't properly settled yet but they sit quite far apart! I did have quite a gap before my BA but I thought that was just because I didnt have any boobs.. I was just wondering if they will settle and become a bit closer together or is the one way of getting any sort of cleavage is by using a good bra? I just dont like the thought of not wanting to take a bra off ever cause they sit so far apart!
xx
shiv*
shiv*
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Will I ever get a cleavage?? Empty Re: Will I ever get a cleavage??

Post by kinkyboots33 12th March 2011, 3:25 pm

once they start to soften up (around 6 weeks) you will be able to start to squish them much easier, i seen a difference at 6 weeks then again at around 3-4 months...
you will prob always have a gap tho but with a good bra im sure you will get a fab cleavage.. i find the gel bra's push them together brilliantly.
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 12th March 2011, 3:36 pm

I thought this too at the beginning hun - and although they still sit far apart, now that they have softened, I can squish them together. Some girls find that an ordinary plunge bra will do this for them, and although mine still come closer together with a plunge bra, it's not quite the effect I want.
However, in the New Year sales I bought a LaSenza triple gel bra, tried it on, burst into tears and promptly threw it to the back of the bra drawer (pretty empty at the time as I had thrown all my old bras, barring one, away). Anyhow, at just after the 7 or 8 week mark, I noticed that they had, almost as if overnight, softened considerably - so I fished out the triple gel bra from the back of the drawer, tried it on and - OMG I had a cleavage - for the first time in my whole life I HAD A CLEAVAGE!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! woohoo :boobstick:
So don't despair hun, you will have a cleavage, just not immediately - and when you do you will be posting on here like I did LOL
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 12th March 2011, 4:11 pm

Hay sweetie,

Its very early days yet but have a read of this link to a thread Nads done on "will I ever get a cleavage" it has great info that will help you!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 13th March 2011, 1:50 pm

It's very early days hun and I was so obsessed with getting a cleavage for ages. I spent hours and hours trying to find a bra that gave me cleavage but really I had to wait for my boobs to soften a bit.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by summer11 13th March 2011, 2:05 pm

hiya
even with my 700cc unders i only have a cleavage if i wear my chicken fillets or a gel bra having bigger implants has closed the gap a bit so hoping my 1300cc in may will close it a bit more. i think with overs if you already have a gap it does remain as the implants take your natural boob shape where as unders create a new boob shape using the muscle as the top starting point. xxx
summer11
summer11
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by xx sharon xx 13th March 2011, 5:35 pm

Hi shiv*...I have never had a natural cleavage and like yourself Im naturally quite 'gappy'.
Pre ba I was an A cup and had 330cc medium profile implants and to be honest I still had a gap and didnt really acheive a cleavage.
Ive recently had my 2nd BA and have had 460cc ultra high profile implants.
The surgeon who performed my recent surgery said he would try and get them closer to create a better cleavage as he described my 1st boobies as being a bit too wide apart.
I have got a much better cleavage than before but now the swelling has gone Ive defo still got the gap...like my surgeon said, he got them as close as my body shape would allow.
I havnt tried a bra to create a good cleavage yet but am sure its going to be acheivable...hope so anyway...x
xx sharon xx
xx sharon xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

Post by shiv* 13th March 2011, 6:55 pm

Just want to say thanks for the replies. Think I need to stop worrying about the silly little things and have some patience! I've got more of a cleavage now then I've ever had so need to be happy about that!
x
shiv*
shiv*
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down